Girls Wearing Men's Sneakers

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Girls Wearing Men's Sneakers

Post by Primadxnna »

From reading the fashion threads here, I've noticed that most girls here have never mentioned this. Who where wears men's sneakers? Like for example: Lakai, Nike SB (Kostons, Satire, Janoskis), or any other brands like that.

Mostly, male skate shoes. Honestly, they're 10x more comfortable than women's sneakers.

VeronicaSawyer

Re: Girls Wearing Men's Sneakers

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

I mean, I wear unisex converse and vans but I don't know if that really counts...

ravioliiii
Talker
Talker

Post by ravioliiii »

Converse and Clark's desert boots but they're kinda unisexy.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

I have one pair of lady's sneakers, the rest are men's Nikes and Jordans. I have wide feet and just find them far more comfortable. Back when Vans made actual skate shoes instead of the slip on stuff they have now I had a pair and I hated to throw them away, most comfortable shoe's I owned!

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

Like said above I don't think unisex Vans count lol!

But I did almost purchase a pair of "guy" skate shoes once. Kind of mad I didn't because I really liked em.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

berryfrezh wrote:I have one pair of lady's sneakers, the rest are men's Nikes and Jordans. I have wide feet and just find them far more comfortable. Back when Vans made actual skate shoes instead of the slip on stuff they have now I had a pair and I hated to throw them away, most comfortable shoe's I owned!

Same here :) Nike SB's are super comfortable! My mom usually yells at me because I wear men's sneakers but when you have wide feet, it's not like you can wear sandals, flats or heels comfortably. It's a pain in the ass.

My first pair were these

I accidentally ordered them 6.5 instead of 6.0, and the size difference is a lot. I can only wear them with thick socks so it won't scratch the back of my foot.

Vans are great but they get worn out really easily! :|

Return to “Shoes”