Acacia Kersey: Live, Laugh, Gaslight

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Live, Laugh, Gaslight

Post by Changeofheart »

BornThisWay94 wrote: I was also thinking Calliope, and that book was exactly what I thought of too when I saw people saying Chrysanthemum :rofl: does Jairus ever have a say in the names? Brinley was obviously named after her, Rosemary has Acacia's brothers name as a middle name, like?? I bet he just rolls with it but I can see the baby having "Jairus" or "Joseph" as a middle name.
I could see Joseph for a middle name but I remember Acacia making some snarky comment about how the kids already have his last name when someone asked her about naming the kids after Jairus.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Changeofheart wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:06 am
BornThisWay94 wrote: I was also thinking Calliope, and that book was exactly what I thought of too when I saw people saying Chrysanthemum :rofl: does Jairus ever have a say in the names? Brinley was obviously named after her, Rosemary has Acacia's brothers name as a middle name, like?? I bet he just rolls with it but I can see the baby having "Jairus" or "Joseph" as a middle name.
I could see Joseph for a middle name but I remember Acacia making some snarky comment about how the kids already have his last name when someone asked her about naming the kids after Jairus.

Lmao wtf it's her last name too? She's so dumb. Also I saw on OT that the bassinet thing she bought the baby was over $500, like why can't she just reuse one she already had?

babychav
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by babychav »

Has anyone else noticed that Acacia is trying to be a lot like Taylor Giavasis (@g1avasis on ig), even to the point where she shares the exact same "natural mama" content as Taylor?? For start, it seems like Taylor is very genuine about her views towards motherhood, natural living, veganism and ethical consumption. Mainly because her content is consistent and doesn't contradict itself (Like Acacia's does 24/7... I'll elaborate below)
It really seems like Acacia is trying to portray a similar lifestyle to Taylor because she sees how much praise Taylor gets. (I personally think Taylor gets praised because she is responsible and doesn't neglect her son.. nor does she push out babies to improve her instagram following/relevance)

I say portray because we all know Acacia doesn't stick to her vegan or ethical consumption lifestyle like she says she does. Such as her purchasing a $500 baby bassinet despite the fact that she could've reused the one they used for Rosie, like any other family would. She talks about how she wanted her babies close in age yet didn't think to save items for them?? She was also very passive aggressive towards one of her followers who commented about her over-consumption in regards to consumerism. It was mainly directed towards all the baby products Acacia is gifted, yet continues to purchase the same items for herself, purely because they fit her aesthetic better.

I don't know much about being an influencer, but I'm sure brands reach out prior to sending items meaning Acacia has the ability to refuse the items. The fact that she continues to accept these "brand deals" for gifted items that she is just going to give away shows that she doesn't actually care about her contribution to consumerism. She then went on to argue that she did her part for the community by giving away items she was gifted, such as a baby crib. (lol ok???)

Before anyone argues that she is supporting small-ish businesses, understand that a product still needs to be made which contributes to manufacturing pollution (miss vegan probably gets pleather which contributes to micro-plastic contamination environmentally) and potentially poor working conditions internationally. Anyone who preaches about an ethical consumption lifestyle would take these conditions into consideration when accepting/refusing brand deals. Basically if she doesn't need the product she is being offered, accepting it contradicts everything she preaches. It's hard to find items 100% ethically produced; the ethical lifestyle is more based towards "if you don't need it, don't buy it."

I'm tired of it all. Acacia is a just "holistic and vegan" a**hoe that belittles people for not-living a lifestyle that she doesn't even live herself.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

DP but I think she'll go into labor tonight or early morning hours tomorrow based on her IG stories

liz72
Talker
Talker

Post by liz72 »

Yo can someone link me to whatever OT is? I've been out of the acacia snarking game for a while, but now that the new baby's on the way I wanna get back into it lol.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

liz72 wrote:Yo can someone link me to whatever OT is? I've been out of the acacia snarking game for a while, but now that the new baby's on the way I wanna get back into it lol.
OT stands for opinion twitter, it’s just a subsection of twitter that talks about influencers and there’s a good number that focus on Acacia. I used to have an account just for lurking there but decided to delete it so now I just have some on a private twitter list so I don’t have to follow them but whenever Acacia does something particularly dumb, I can check in and read their thoughts, haha. You can find them by just searching “Acacia and Jairus” or something with their names.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:56 pm
Changeofheart wrote:

Lmao wtf it's her last name too? She's so dumb. Also I saw on OT that the bassinet thing she bought the baby was over $500, like why can't she just reuse one she already had?
I am also pretty sure that bassinet is the exact same piece of decor (ahem, piece of furniture, excuse me) that Aspyn has/had for Cove

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookingatthesun »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:56 pm
Changeofheart wrote:

Queen of sustainability! She also bought lots of clothes for the baby and it would be very funny if they don't fit him since her belly is huge this time

e11o
Learner
Learner

Post by e11o »

I bet she’s doing everything she physically can to pop this baby out today since this is the date she’s been fixated on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookingatthesun »

e11o wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:57 am
I bet she’s doing everything she physically can to pop this baby out today since this is the date she’s been fixated on

She's in sync with the moon you guys!!

marmar22
Learner
Learner

Post by marmar22 »

My guess is Indiana

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

This is the biggest her belly has been out of all her pregnancy’s it seems. I wonder how much the baby weighs right now, hopefully not too big to cause problems during home labor

Miamiala
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Miamiala »

I don't know if this has been said before, but I suspect she's going to send the baby boy straight to modeling. Brinley now harder to control, and Rosie... She doesn't give Rosie any stimulation. She spends the entire day on the floor or carpet by herself. I believe she already has an entire aesthetic planned out for him.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

She’s known to lurk so I find it hilarious that she all of a sudden wants to change the name after people on OT have been making fun of it. It’s kind of sad how much she lets them get to her.

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenin »

Changeofheart wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:06 pm
She’s known to lurk so I find it hilarious that she all of a sudden wants to change the name after people on OT have been making fun of it. It’s kind of sad how much she lets them get to her.

What was the name?

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Acacia Kersey: Live, Laugh, Gaslight

Post by Changeofheart »

Jenin wrote: What was the name?
They never officially revealed it but the two most popular predictions were Calliope and Chrysanthemum which led to OT making fun of her by referring to the baby as any random word that starts with C (the most popular one I saw was Cantaloupe)

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I hope to god she's not planning on naming it Calliope OR Chrysanthemum. Both are terrible names to begin with (no offense to anyone that likes them) but they're also extremely feminine, too feminine for a boy especially, and hard to spell and pronounce. I cannot imagine a 21 year old man named Chrysanthemum Kersey, like that's fucking awful. She needs to stop being selfish and realize that the name will stay with him forever and isn't just a cute aesthetic thing

tutu6890
Stalker
Stalker

Post by tutu6890 »

I could see Cal, Callum, Cael, or Kale. Or something old timey like Henry/Hank

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

DP but I can also see her naming him Clementine and shortening it to "Clem". Clem Kersey.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Changeofheart wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:51 pm
Jenin wrote: What was the name?
They never officially revealed it but the two most popular predictions were Calliope and Chrysanthemum which led to OT making fun of her by referring to the baby as any random word that starts with C (the most popular one I saw was Cantaloupe)
I saw Craigslist on there and it made me actually laugh out loud.

Return to “acaciacutie”