YouTubers you LITERALLY cant watch!

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

Re: YouTubers you LITERALLY cant watch!

Post by willtwerkforbooks »

Kayla Lashae can be unbearable to watch sometimes. Her content is so boring and her personality has a fakeness to it. But I was wondering by chance does anyone know what happened to her thread on Guru Gossiper? It hasn’t been active since last year. Not sure if the conversation moved elsewhere. It’s a long shot but thought I’d ask.
📼 I have to return some videotapes 📼

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:10 am
Kayla Lashae can be unbearable to watch sometimes. Her content is so boring and her personality has a fakeness to it. But I was wondering by chance does anyone know what happened to her thread on Guru Gossiper? It hasn’t been active since last year. Not sure if the conversation moved elsewhere. It’s a long shot but thought I’d ask.
Hum, I never watch her, weird, she have like 35 threads and now it's dead, maybe she's so boring people can't even hate watch her anymore I don't know...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Nance wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:36 am
Hum, I never watch her, weird, she have like 35 threads and now it's dead, maybe she's so boring people can't even hate watch her anymore I don't know...
I didn’t realize that her thread had died out. It is active over on the Gate Dis cord. I just went by and checked for you. We
can’t link you over because they are having some issue where their link is only active at a certain time and for only the first
100 people who click on the link and sign up or whatever. If you want we can try to get the gossip going her again. I would be
willing to help and start watching some of her content. It has worked well for other threads. Let me know if you want me
to help with this. That’s where her gossip seems to be. Or at least one active place that I could find for you.

willtwerkforbooks
Learner
Learner

Post by willtwerkforbooks »

tar wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:15 pm
willtwerkforbooks wrote:
Nance wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:36 am
I didn’t realize that her thread had died out. It is active over on the Gate Dis cord. I just went by and checked for you. We
can’t link you over because they are having some issue where their link is only active at a certain time and for only the first
100 people who click on the link and sign up or whatever. If you want we can try to get the gossip going her again. I would be
willing to help and start watching some of her content. It has worked well for other threads. Let me know if you want me
to help with this. That’s where her gossip seems to be. Or at least one active place that I could find for you.
Thank you for checking and responding. I was just curious to read what others are saying now about her and her vlogs. I figured things have moved to a discord page but I wasn’t sure how to search for it or how discord worked. Maybe I’ll make a comment over on her thread and see what happens.
📼 I have to return some videotapes 📼

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I will look for your post. Maybe we can get something started on here and people will join in again.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

James Charles is at the top of the list, for sure! Also, J* & Shane Dawson. I never got ANY of their appeal.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Glitterangel19 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:37 pm
James Charles is at the top of the list, for sure! Also, J* & Shane Dawson. I never got ANY of their appeal.
Isn’t Shane Dawson trying to make a comeback? I never got his appeal. I heard J* cosmetics were showing up in discount stores.
It sounds like maybe he’s done. I have thought that before though. I thought that with Shane D. I also heard James Charles is
ready to stage a comeback. I don’t understand the appeal of any of them either but they do have die-hard fans.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I think I can add Ryland and Morgan Adams. I used to watch a lot of Shane since the Tana Tanacon video, but I could never watch a Ryland or Morgan video.

For the vlog squad, I watch a couple of Dobrick, Liza and some Zane, but none of the others.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If I start thinking about the YouTubers I have watched over the years there are probably a lot. I tend to put most of them out
of my mind fairly fast.

You all are coming up with a lot of people I haven’t thought of again. :rofl:

DraculaFan666
Debater
Debater

Post by DraculaFan666 »

Corpse Husband.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”