noo_tro
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vlogmas 2013

Post by noo_tro »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
xxkath wrote:You can't buy one for yourself? That's ridiculous. What if you want to buy yourself something to show everyone how much you love yourself? :?
That is a ridiculous policy. And a really stupid one since there's no way to verify it haha.
That seems like a ridiculous marketing gimmick, because I'm sure no business would turn away money on that basis.
I'm in it for the lols.

starlalight
Debater
Debater

Post by starlalight »

princesse11 wrote:
Dibs wrote:Don't you need a special screwdriver to even get it off? That would make the special meaning kind of hard to miss.Unless it's too big for her I suppose and she can just slip in on. It's supposed to be a chastity belt type of thing. I can't personally decide if I find it more sweet or creepy. :P Anyway she probably got it from this mystery boyfriend of hers and that's why she's now so in love with him.
The special screwdriver comes with the bracelet. However, the screwdriver can also come in the form of a necklace, but the bracelet is big enough to slip on and off. Also Cartier has a policy that a customer cannot purchase the bracelet for themselves. It also means eternal love. I guess a mother could give their daughter one like eternity bands. It might be her moms, I do think she would admit if it was a gift or if she bought it.
You can buy one for yourself on Ebay and get a better deal on it too.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

Lmao. You can buy one for yourself. They're not going to pull out a gun and say drop the bracelet. It's a matter of principal. Can you go and physically buy one for yourself? Uh, duh. Should you? Not really. You do you, though.

whatgoesaround
Learner
Learner

Post by whatgoesaround »

byebyebye1 wrote:
Dibs wrote:Isn't it a little odd to be wearing someone else's love bracelet though? With that symbolism, the only way I'd do that was if I inherited it from a mother/grandmother after they died.
yes, this!!! when was the last time blair went home? where could she have gotten the bracelet from? I highly doubt her mother just sent it to her in the mail.

i also don't know why we're still talking about this (not a direct attack at you Dibs! just continuing my thoughts on this quote). it's pretty obvious the bracelet is blair's.
She was with her mom on that family cruise they did. Her mom could have worn had it with her and Blair borrowed it. She's talked before about borrowing her moms jewelery, like the diamond studs she used to wear.

I don't think its odd for her to wear it. I know the bracelet itself is symbolic and is probably important to the giver and receiver, but its also just a cute high end bracelet. If she had an event and wanted people to see her wearing a 5k bracelet on her wrist.. yeah I can see her taking it. If her mom wanted it back, Elle could have delivered it back to her sooner than Blair.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

The Cartier love bracelet Blair was wearing was really her moms. At the end of Elle's last vlogmas vlog, she shows Blair getting one as a gift on Christmas morning.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

wow that family is loaded. sometimes I forget how rich they are

Leahisloyal
Talker
Talker

Post by Leahisloyal »

Do you really think she got that Cartier bracelet for real?? I thought it was rather odd that it was the only thing Elle showed anyone receive. I would not be the least bit surprised if she purposely put that in there (for Blair) so Blair no longer had to explain her bracelet.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Leahisloyal wrote:Do you really think she got that Cartier bracelet for real?? I thought it was rather odd that it was the only thing Elle showed anyone receive. I would not be the least bit surprised if she purposely put that in there (for Blair) so Blair no longer had to explain her bracelet.
the one she was wearing before was white gold - this one looks regular gold gold

Leahisloyal
Talker
Talker

Post by Leahisloyal »

SillyMilly123 wrote: the one she was wearing before was white gold - this one looks regular gold gold
Really?! I can barely tell but you're right it does look yellow gold. Wonder if that's bracelet number 2 ... lol

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Leahisloyal wrote:
SillyMilly123 wrote: the one she was wearing before was white gold - this one looks regular gold gold
Really?! I can barely tell but you're right it does look yellow gold. Wonder if that's bracelet number 2 ... lol
maybe the white was her moms and she loved it so much santa brought her a yellow one to keep? she does seem to wear yellow gold jewelry a lot in general

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

SillyMilly123 wrote:
Leahisloyal wrote:
maybe the white was her moms and she loved it so much santa brought her a yellow one to keep? she does seem to wear yellow gold jewelry a lot in general
i thought the other one was silver? yeah the one she got for real looked like rose gold or something. i guess the other one was her moms...

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I wonder what she got Jelly? I hope she was as generous.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

al218 wrote:I wonder what she got Jelly? I hope she was as generous.

They probably got her another pony or something.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ lol

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Hopefully a pair of pants.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I, for one, am really proud of Blair's vlogmas. She made exactly two more videos than I thought she would. We should slow clap or something.

Post by Guest »

al218 wrote:Hopefully a pair of pants.
LOL.. ok, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was silently thinking that. I feel bad for laughing because she's just a kid, but yeahhh...
Evolve wrote:I, for one, am really proud of Blair's vlogmas. She made exactly two more videos than I thought she would. We should slow clap or something.
:rofl: Lowered expectations and Blair are like peas and carrots. <3

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Lol me toooo! I felt so awkward when she came out in those things :? I think she felt awk too tho, she kinda looked at the camera like "Is that on?"

Did Blair actually upload something?! I gave up after the tape video.

Callisto
Informer
Informer

Post by Callisto »

I really dont get why people thought negatively abouther shorts. I didnt even notice them. We all have shorts like that for the house.

Return to “juicystar07”