JayJaysBeautyBlog / Jordan Cheyenne

Re: JayJaysBeautyBlog / Jordan Cheyenne

Post by Guest »

Isn't she the queen of faking it for the Gram and YouTube though? :rofl: :rofl: She's constantly traveling somewhere yet can't afford a home, bought her car from carmax, probably used (nothing wrong with that but why hide it and act like you paid full price?), buys 5k purses, constantly acts like her relationships are the best until she gets called out, lies about having a nanny (and probably a cleaner and assistants too), makes her and Christian seem like they have the perfect relationship and stages everything with him for her vlogs. Not only does she need to follow the advice of not envying those people, she needs to stop being someone who takes this perfect life.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

deep thoughts from a shallow faker....

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:Isn't she the queen of faking it for the Gram and YouTube though? :rofl: :rofl: She's constantly traveling somewhere yet can't afford a home, bought her car from carmax, probably used (nothing wrong with that but why hide it and act like you paid full price?), buys 5k purses, constantly acts like her relationships are the best until she gets called out, lies about having a nanny (and probably a cleaner and assistants too), makes her and Christian seem like they have the perfect relationship and stages everything with him for her vlogs. Not only does she need to follow the advice of not envying those people, she needs to stop being someone who takes this perfect life.
Ooohhh i was just coming here to post this. Haha!! Image Just saw this slide on her IG stories and cldnt help but think “w t f”. How in the hell is she gonna preach abt that and give such advice when she doesn’t even follow that? I know i know, we’ve said it before... she is definitely a do as I say, not as I do person.

I just can’t imagine how many ppl truly buy her books and courses and all that other bullshit she shills online constantly. It can’t be the amount of ppl she is claiming it is. I know there are some dumbasses for sure bc she makes sure to post screen shots of their messages or whatever (obv these ppl are as dense as she is), but surely the majority can’t be THAT blind and stupid to not be able to pick up on her bullshit. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

She really annoys me when she talks about weight loss. She projects her own insecurities in her content thinking everyone who wants to lose weight to feel loved. Seriously chick that may be your why but I can guarantee that won’t bring that loved desire. I felt extremely loved when I was big and felt insecurities small too. Weight loss was about health for me. She seriously is so stuck in her own self that she thinks everyone thinks and is as insecure as she is. How about find self love, gratitude and contented peace where you are at. This chick is so unhappy that she has to fake it and always come off as she needs buy things or make more $. Making $, losing weight, buying shit won’t make you happy!!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Image exactly. She posted this earlier on her stories Image acting like she’s about to get back down to this again. Rigghhtt. She promotes self love, being content with where u are and all this other garbage yet she is constantly never happy w where she is “at” in life. Sorry but I’m not gonna take advice form someone who is clearly not at all content.

Post by Guest »

She posted on her stories about how she totally wanted to make her master courses cheap and affordable but she "knew her worth" and wanted to appeal to certain people. So basically only well off women (or to people who have to just put it on a credit card as she has said before) which I'm pretty sure is not the majority of her demographic. Clearly it worked out soooo well since she stopped offering one of her courses entirely.

Plenty of people in the world who aren't super thin or look like an Instagram or fitness model are loved. She's clearly projecting her own insecurities. And interesting that she says the dream body, car, vacation is what you want so you'll feel loved by all and that people should think beyond those things. Girl needs to take her own advice. She must think a man is gunna love her if she has a nice car, big house, lots of money, etc because she is ridiculously materialistic. That's all she wants is money and things and to appear wealthy and perfect.

Plus the same time she posts about self love she's posting about how she wants to be thinner and more muscular like she used to be. Eyeroll.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

She would truly benefit from some therapy, she is all over the place and trying to sell programs based on her reading other people’s material or like her junk ebook, preying on the fact she is a single mom and came up by manifestation. Seriously, she manifests material things and later it’s revealed she falsely communicated these things. ie her car, she made it seem like she went into the dealer and picked out a brand new dream car, then later she revealed its used and financed it upside from her prior car. So large amounts of debt is manifestation? No she wanted it, she found a way to over extend herself to get it. I do believe in manifestation but she is not communicating it properly, you don’t manipulate anything that is truly yours!

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Omg gals, On Twitter she is asking if anyone manifested $$, she is having her last ebook chapter be about success stories. Lol shouldn’t it be about success stories of her teachings? I mean anyone can say they manifested $, I went to work and manifested a paycheck! She truly just BSin her way through content!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Well y’all, I guess now she’s a dating/relationships expert.... ImageImageImage

missylina
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by missylina »

It's crazy how I used to be so inspired by her. I was always supporting her and leaving nice comments on her channel. Like I said, I haven't been watching every single video, but the ones I did watch felt inspiring to me.

But really, getting her two ebooks made me realize she isn't providing any value with the stuff she sells online. These are a disaster, basically a complete waste of money and time ... That's how I found this website here, by searching "Jordan Cheyenne ebooks review". Lol

I just can't take her serious anymore. At all.
All the things she has to say about LOA, manifesting and personal develpment, are topics she covered in her videos already. Nothing new.
And even in her videos she is only summarizing content created by other people. That's in a way fine, since they are free to watch.
But charging almost 30 USD for 29 pages (including the covers) of shallow rambling is a scam for me.

She is always emphasizing how important her community is to her. Yes, sure. Important to get nice sponsorships.
If she truly cared about her viewers, she would NOT sell bs like that, clearly aware that it's not providing ANY value. Just no.

I doubt she is coming up with anything new in her new program. She stopped selling the old one. Hmm, why?
Well, I'm positive it's because all her old content will be part of her new program as well.
She just got some new input by this expensive seminar she attended and probably some new books she red. And now she feels inspired by the input she got to increase her income.
Probably she really believes that this awesome idea popping up in her mind about creating a complete new course is the universe's answer to her manifestation.
Lmao.

Oh and I do believe in the LOA! But I can't help but laughing at how awful she is at actually applying it. Scamming is not the right way for sure. She is lying to her audience - and probably to herself - and these lies are the reason why there is so much resistance in her life - and so many bad things happen to her over and over.

Oh and by the way: does anyone remember the stolen handbag story? Is it just me, or has she just bought these expensive bags for a haul-video on YouTube and to show off how amazing her strategies apply? I would not be surprised at all, if she just returned it because she couldn't afford it. But could be wrong.

Post by Guest »

If you have to ask for manifestation success stories from random people on the internet then it's clear your course is just going to be garbage.

Girl has no need to film a video answering relationship questions cuz hers are a mess. Got knocked up on purpose in one, lies and stayed with a verbally/mentally/emotionally abusive man (Chris) for views and to portray the perfect relationship until she got called out, hopped across the country for an9ther after going on 1 or 2 dates (and probably gave it up to him) and then he peaced out and now chasing after a dude who clearly doesn't want her. Also wtf is masculine and feminine energy exchange? 😂

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she bought all those purses and took them back because I haven't seen them in photos or videos in awhile and as much as she flaunts that fake Gucci belt so people will think it's real she would be taking those purses everywhere. That or she just knows someone who has them and she borrows them cuz she has a pic of one from when she went to Ohio. She has two pics of what could be the other one just it's so hidden that it could honestly just be a black handbag with a gold chain from Target.

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

I used to watch her too, until little inconsistencies started creeping up and bugging me. I got her manifestation ebook and felt it was thrown together ramblings. Then I watched the secret on Netflix and thought wow this chick pushing sales of something she does completely wrong! I too googled her and found no book reviews? Very strange. Then I found how much $ she makes on youtube. Around $1,000 a month! No way she can afford a home and car like that off youtube! But she tries teaching youtube in her masterclass. I was extremely pissed at that point, she is a fraud. Then I found the spermjacker video on youtube, she is a manipulative bitch! I think she got state SSI for her son and more recently her. All of a sudden her family steps in the last few months when they weren’t involved for a time period much. She qualifies for the rent on that home? She has to prove secure income. I think she got diagnosed with a mental issue (not judging this) now her family all of a sudden takes her son all the time, she has secure income with no youtube stats to back it up? She is extremely impulsive, lies, attached to people and ideas so quickly, screams borderline personality disorder. What angers me is she manipulates her life to push sales. Tells people just put it on a credit card, yet had content of budgets and credit scores. She is all about herself and a very irresponsible influencer.

missylina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missylina »

Just in case you guys wanna know:
I contacted them and asked for a refund.
I have to admit, they replied pretty fast! And I'll get a refund. Thanks to you guys, who advised me to do so.
I'll attach the eMails for those of you who wanna read them. Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

missylina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missylina »

And that's what I've replied.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

Dayum you went in

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Lmao! Good for u missylina for requesting a refund and giving all the detailed info as to why u didn’t feel it was of value to u

At least they didn’t give u a hard time abt getting a refund. I was waiting for that person to cop an attitude lol

Sadams1

Post by Sadams1 »

Good for you!! I am concerned her “staff member” name is Kelsey. If anyone viewed her poshmark store (which is now deleted) under meet the posher, it had a strange pic of junk on the floor and posher name is Kelsey. Someone questioned this and Jordan never responded. To be honest, that response email was defensive and stating that everyone finds it positive is invalidating and poor customer service. It really sounded like Jordan in one of her haters response rants. Kelsey must be her alter ego.

missylina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missylina »

I hope you guys don't mind any mistakes I probably have made or will make. I'm not a native English speaker. ^^

I got my refund right away. Am glad this got resolved so quickly and easily.

I was wondering the same actually. Maybe it was Jordan. ^^ Whoever it was, I guess he or she wanted to make me back off by stating how awesome the overall feedback has been and that it was only me. Lol
But I don't mind.

Hermandy
Learner
Learner

Post by Hermandy »

Funny enough I found this thread also by trying to find reviews o. her ebooks and course lol.

I wanted to see what people really thought about her material. She doesn’t provide anything new or useful in her videos, I had started watching her a couple years back but her content was always the same and it started really feeling fake and then I started noticing the discrepancies. Her podcast was a total flop and she pushed it so hard but even that didn’t have any value. She is basically just a walking scam in my opinion.

Now if I watch her videos it’s only after reading comments her 😂

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

missylina wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:23 pm
I hope you guys don't mind any mistakes I probably have made or will make. I'm not a native English speaker. ^^

I got my refund right away. Am glad this got resolved so quickly and easily.

I was wondering the same actually. Maybe it was Jordan. ^^ Whoever it was, I guess he or she wanted to make me back off by stating how awesome the overall feedback has been and that it was only me. Lol
But I don't mind.
It's not just you.

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”