Get Ready w/ Me: Date Night! Makeup, Hair & Outfit

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Get Ready w/ Me: Date Night! Makeup, Hair & Outfit

Post by Bluebirdi »

also, aren't these MAC shadows some of her all time faves? then why do they all look brand new?
If they are her favourite, she has likely replaced them multiple times. Don't you ever run out of your favourite things?

sfg

Post by sfg »

i really liked the look but i agree, it's pretty heavy. i can't be bothered to use one concealer, much less three different ones. i think her skin looked fine after the first concealer was applied, but to each their own, i suppose!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Adelaide wrote:Where is she filming the outside part of this video ?
I was wondering the same thing. The best I could come up with was a courtyard associated with their building/complex but I don't know for sure.

Bluebirdi wrote:
also, aren't these MAC shadows some of her all time faves? then why do they all look brand new?
If they are her favourite, she has likely replaced them multiple times. Don't you ever run out of your favourite things?
Yep, and she has so much that even her favourites might not be used often. Also I feel like this comment and a few more in the thread are leading to someone saying she's sponsored by MAC. She's not, MAC doesn't do the one or two item sponsorship or like the here's money to talk about us stuff they send the promo packages of the new collections and I think need at least a blog post about them (but maybe not). TiffanyD, xsparkage, temptalia are a few who get it so you can see what I'm talking about and how it's so different than raving over a certain colour.

olivia85
Informer
Informer

Post by olivia85 »

Maybe it's 'cause I'm from Italy, but seriously who dresses like that for a first date? It's just too much! She could have gone for a simple skirt and lower heels and still look great. She's a beautiful girl, but she looks like she tries too hard.
English is not my first language, so bear with me.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

omg the slo mo shots annoy me beyond belief lol.

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

Ugh, i don't know. I feel like she acts 10 years older than she is. Like, I'm the same age as her and I'm going to college, making friends, going to parties, and having fun. She's being all serious with her own condo, going on serious dates, and just acting old. Ugh. It bothers me.

blahbl4h
Learner
Learner

Post by blahbl4h »

I really hope she didn't actually wear that outfit and only put it together for the video. Awful. Seriously.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

xobiancax3xo wrote:Ugh, i don't know. I feel like she acts 10 years older than she is. Like, I'm the same age as her and I'm going to college, making friends, going to parties, and having fun. She's being all serious with her own condo, going on serious dates, and just acting old. Ugh. It bothers me.
Hey, if she can afford a condo, why not get one? It's a good investment, and it could be a source of income for a long time if she rents it out. And why does serious dating "bother" you?? It's probably not serious anyway, but even if it were, it shouldn't bother you.

onceuponadecember
Informer
Informer

Post by onceuponadecember »

It was a nice video. it made me laugh when she said that she didn't want to look like she was trying to hard while she was doing her hair, and yet the whole entire look looked like she was trying pretty hard. I really wish she would give up that black under eye liner it would look so much better if she skipped that step for once

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

BulldogRN wrote:
xobiancax3xo wrote:Ugh, i don't know. I feel like she acts 10 years older than she is. Like, I'm the same age as her and I'm going to college, making friends, going to parties, and having fun. She's being all serious with her own condo, going on serious dates, and just acting old. Ugh. It bothers me.
Hey, if she can afford a condo, why not get one? It's a good investment, and it could be a source of income for a long time if she rents it out. And why does serious dating "bother" you?? It's probably not serious anyway, but even if it were, it shouldn't bother you.
A condo just seems so... old. Normal people who are 20 don't make that much money. An apartment would be a lot better. And it doesn't bother me, it just seems like she's going on the type of date a 30 year old would be going on, not a 20 year old.

violetsky
Talker
Talker

Post by violetsky »

lolz at not trying to hard yet she said on twitter she filmed this for 4 hrs I'm guessing the time it took to get ready! and does she have a tattoo on her right ankle? and guesses on who the new guy is?

kelsgrish
Learner
Learner

Post by kelsgrish »

and does she have a tattoo on her right ankle?
Yeah it's a cross for Sheridan I think.
"I walk around talking to myself in accents, usually people look at me like I’m a complete fruit loop."
-Eddie Redmayne

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

xobiancax3xo wrote:
BulldogRN wrote:
A condo just seems so... old. Normal people who are 20 don't make that much money. An apartment would be a lot better. And it doesn't bother me, it just seems like she's going on the type of date a 30 year old would be going on, not a 20 year old.
That makes zero sense. A condo is essentially the same thing as an apartment, except you own it. So instead of pissing off money by renting, she made the decision to invest and own.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Aside from the ridiculous looks she shot at the camera in the beginning (awwwkward!), this is one of the best videos she's posted in a long time. I think she puts herself together nicely but she's over the top with those heels and mini skirt. But she's young and living in LA. She can get away with that for now. I'm always surprised at how much better she looks with a full face of makeup and her hair styled. I think she's very average when she's natural but a head turner when the smoke and mirrors go into full effect. Who is she dating this week?

FYI: I detest the term "date night." I feel like it's a phrase for old married couples who literally have to schedule a night or two out of the month to have alone time. When you're young and free, it's a date. Such a cliche, overused expression.

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

Why do people think her outfit is too much for a date? And how do we know it was the first one? :? I wish my boyfriend and I went out to places where I could dress like that. :(

"In the oven it's not by hand"

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Love how she mentioned her period w/o sounding like Ingrid LOL

Either that concealer is crap or her pimple was a monster bc I could still see it when she was doing her lips. Meh whatever. She did good. I liked it :HK:

Didn't like that cardigan tho & I wish she'd do her hair differently. She does all those long curls & then her roots are super flat. I also think she's pulling out her MAC makeup bc it was what made her popular back in the day & MAC never really goes out of "style". People who are new to MAC will search on YT and still find her older videos relevant bc MAC stays the same.

Blair has always come across as being older than her age imo. Besides that's what happens in your early 20s'. You think you're all grown up & then a few years pass & you realize you were full of shit & life is a joke & all adults are faking it :P

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

baconpancakes wrote:Love how she mentioned her period w/o sounding like Ingrid LOL

Either that concealer is crap or her pimple was a monster bc I could still see it when she was doing her lips. Meh whatever. She did good. I liked it :HK:

Didn't like that cardigan tho & I wish she'd do her hair differently. She does all those long curls & then her roots are super flat. I also think she's pulling out her MAC makeup bc it was what made her popular back in the day & MAC never really goes out of "style". People who are new to MAC will search on YT and still find her older videos relevant bc MAC stays the same.

Blair has always come across as being older than her age imo. Besides that's what happens in your early 20s'. You think you're all grown up & then a few years pass & you realize you were full of shit & life is a joke & all adults are faking it :P
depressing

"In the oven it's not by hand"

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

It's like the Friends theme lol I didn't mean to come off as depressing, I just meant you start to take things less seriously but more seriously at the same time.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

I honestly dont like the outfit at all lol it would have been cute though if she did boots or booties or something flatter for shoes not some shoes you wear to somewhere overly fancy.... I thought guys liked natural looking girls that dont seem to overly try to hard... a cute pair of jeans or leggings with boots that tank and that cardigan would be PERFECT for a first date she still would have looked pulled together and cute shes a pretty girl....

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

baconpancakes wrote:Love how she mentioned her period w/o sounding like Ingrid LOL

this!! it's always, always the same hairstyle, and we have seen her wear a ponytail before (an older picture with sawyer), where she looked gorgeous. i've nothing against curls, but it's all she ever does; she'd also look great with just straight hair, and she really should learn to do her hair so her roots won't come off so flat - they were flat even after she teased her hair (granted, it was because the curls were so big on the bottom of her hair)
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

Return to “juicystar07”