RICKY DILLON

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RICKY DILLON

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

So I'm watching his Rudest Celebrities videos, and in my eyes, I think it's him that's coming across as the rude one. That clip where he abruptly leaves an interview to get a picture with Hillary Duff is rude in itself.

It seems a lot of these celebrities were just appalled by his behaviour and bailed.

bleak castaway
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by bleak castaway »

Did you guys see that video he made about the Dolan Twins? Straight-up cringy, he's such a joke. He obviously wanted to attract their massive fanbase and milk their name with a dumb conspiracy that he himself didn't believe.
"200K LIKES AND I'LL INTERVIEW THEM HAHAHAH I'M AN IDIOT"

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

He obviously fancies them sorry I mean "he is asexual and has no attraction to anyone" he is a joke.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

fredspoon wrote:He obviously fancies them sorry I mean "he is asexual and has no attraction to anyone" he is a joke.
you can still be asexual and be attracted to people. you just don't wanna fuck them.
although tbh ever since he said he's asexual i have a feeling he just has a low sex drive and hasn't really met a guy that he was attracted to and knew how to turn ricky on
The Internet knows all your secrets

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Just watched his most recent vlog because I was curious what he's up to these days since it's been forever since I last watched. He's really into fitness and being in shape now and has cut alcohol almost virtually from his life. Is he dating anyone currently? He still hangs out with some of the same crew (Jenn, Gaby, Andrew Lowe, etc.) so he hasn't changed too much in that regard, except I don't know how much he keeps in contact with the rest of O2L still.

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

He’s still stringing people on to believe he is asexual even though he’s had boyfriends. Just be honest and say you like cock.

frxnkcxstle
Learner
Learner

Post by frxnkcxstle »

I was just thinking about this the other day. I think he won't admit to being possibly gay because of his religious background. He has a cross on his upper arm ( I forgot which one) and talked about it in a video a while back. That's just a guess though.
fredspoon wrote:He’s still stringing people on to believe he is asexual even though he’s had boyfriends. Just be honest and say you like cock.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

frxnkcxstle wrote:I was just thinking about this the other day. I think he won't admit to being possibly gay because of his religious background. He has a cross on his upper arm ( I forgot which one) and talked about it in a video a while back. That's just a guess though.
fredspoon wrote:He’s still stringing people on to believe he is asexual even though he’s had boyfriends. Just be honest and say you like cock.
I don't know, he did a Q&A right after his coming out video (it's deleted now) and he mentioned he's never even masturbated or even thought of it.

dsamantha
Talker
Talker

Post by dsamantha »

Maybe he's only into the romantic aspect of relationships with guys but not the sexual aspect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

I find him just an anomaly. He strikes me as being fake and unable to find out what he really is like as a person.

YTMania
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by YTMania »

Did anyone see his recent video with Tana? He list 5 you tubers he kissed off camera, but bleeped it. Tana looked very shocked with the person he mentioned. I wonder who it was. Lol He then went on to say that the person is a great kisser and said he was too. Lol I have so many ideas about who it could be. For some reason, I’m leaning towards it being Shane.

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

I clicked a recent video and again I HAVE NEVER seen so much make up. The guy is turning into a cartoon character.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

His mush mouth voice is seriously annoying. Enounciate and vocalize bitch. You sound like a McDonalds drivethru speaker.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

Ricky's makeup looks so bad in his newest video. Idk if it's the lighting or what but it was so distracting.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Delet This wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:56 pm
His mush mouth voice is seriously annoying. Enounciate and vocalize bitch. You sound like a McDonalds drivethru speaker.
I know this post is old but this made me laugh so hard. I've never read something so accurate.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

awxx2019
Learner
Learner

Post by awxx2019 »

His lisp irritates me, though it seems to come and go. You can see his tongue getting caught on his side upper teeth (canine/premolars). A long time ago he claimed in a video that he didn’t have the lisp until orthodontic work caused it. Well, can’t a different orthodontist move those teeth a little more?

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

So...

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

ItsAndrew wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:46 pm
So...

I am SO confused. Don't you have to be IN the closet to come out?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

it's not much of a surprise because no one ever bought the whole asexual thing.
seems like he just repressed his sexuality due to religion and just said he's asexual because in his mind not being attracted to anyone was better than being gay. and he forced himself to be straight and be with girls, but because he found no attraction to them, his rationalization of it was that he's asexual because his brain was so hardwired through religious bigotry that he jumped into thinking he was asexual, since being gay was not an option for him.
he also talks about having been with several guys ever since accepting he's gay.
he says his family doesn't know yet, and they're super religious and he's terrified about telling them. especially because they're really close and they've even helped him financially. he mentions that on christmas his family was saying homophobic stuff, his mom saying she's against gay marriage, and hating that lgbt history and sex education is being taught in schools. so i fully expect a follow up video about him coming out to his family(who apparently are completely clueless) and talking about how awful it went because they won't budge from their religious views.

tldr: he refused to accept he's gay until recently. super religious family that's openly homophobic. said he was asexual all those years because in his mind being gay was a no and since he felt no attraction to women, he convinced himself he was asexual. hasn't told his family, is scared to tell them because of them being very vocal about their homophobia
The Internet knows all your secrets

rainbowme
Talker
Talker

Post by rainbowme »

This explain his weight gain. Not the gay thing, but the depressed about being gay thing.

Return to “Music”