social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macbby11

Post by social_butterfly93 »

chubcheeks wrote:Back to the topic, what is she even wearing ?!?! :(
Yikes!!!!!! I think that she's trying to dress more older and mature aka her actual age. She dressed more older at Beautycon Texas as well but I mean, once again, it just doesn't work. I wish she'd learn what fits and suits HER, not what everyone else is wearing to be trendy. Bralets is all we ever get from Alisha.

Beauty+Burrito

Post by Beauty+Burrito »

I've come to realize Alisha is oddly...smart. Okay, maybe not smart, but adaptable and cunning. What were we always bitching about on here? How rude she was, how much she complained, and how grumpy she was when she vlogged or when Ashley vlogged. Have we seen anything like that in the last month or so? Nope. In fact, yesterday when I was watching her vlog, I found myself liking her because she was so positive. And then I remembered her attitude in her sister's old vlogs when the camera wasn't on.
And then we complain she's acting too immature for her age, and she starts to try more age appropriate outfits (at least, what she considers age appropriate). Add that to her more personable main channel videos and her suddenly eating much healthier, and I think this is indisputable.
HI, ALISHA. I'm glad you're taking tips because lately, aside from the sugary sweetness of your faux-12 year old personality and tumblr-wannabe sayings, you've been aight in my book. :tu: Hell, I don't even care if you're the biggest spoiled bitch in your private time because I lit-er-ah-lly feel like you're trying to be better (well, on camera, anyway)... :respekt:

krissymarie
Talker
Talker

Post by krissymarie »

chubcheeks wrote:Back to the topic, what is she even wearing ?!?! :(
Oh girl no..... no lol. :| She could do so much better with finding things that flatter her.
Me when the teas hot.

Adelyn
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelyn »

It's great that she genuinely appreciates her fans and actually makes an effort to at least start a conversation with them. What I don't like about her is that I feel like she's trying too hard to appeal to her younger viewers, and her video content is getting old and repetitive. She's trying to follow the fashion trends but she's not dressing for her shape (props to her confidence though).
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict »

I don't even watch her vlogs anymore . Click bait like Mia's :roll: they used to be fun to watch even if she was going to target but now they are just disgusting with her cake face and weird faces

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

coffeeaddict wrote:I don't even watch her vlogs anymore . Click bait like Mia's :roll: they used to be fun to watch even if she was going to target but now they are just disgusting with her cake face and weird faces
Her current vlogs just rub me in the wrong way. Her true personality is kinda showing esp when she hangs out w Niki and Gabi. I didn't even bother to watch their blogs together :roll:

depot
Learner
Learner

Post by depot »

i have to give alisha that she was acting kind towards her fans and probs to her for taking care of mia, while she qas drunk and dumbass tiffany didn't do shit.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Irony of the last video we've been wondering how her friends let her leave the house dressed like she is.

I do agree she's good with her fans though. I mean it still seems fake but this is coming from someone older than Alisha that has no desire to meet her or any of them. I think for the girls that are into that stuff meeting Alisha is probably a great experience.

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict »

She keeping editing her "abs" in her thumbnails :rofl: she is definitely not fit

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Oh my god. In her latest vlog her armpits look vile! You can tell she hasn't shaved in a while. She's holding up the camera in a tank top.
You didn't lose $500 dollars, you're stupid and overslept past your flight. Your own fault!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Oh my god. In her latest vlog her armpits look vile! You can tell she hasn't shaved in a while. She's holding up the camera in a tank top.
You didn't lose $500 dollars, you're stupid and overslept past your flight. Your own fault!

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

sharkbaait wrote:Oh my god. In her latest vlog her armpits look vile! You can tell she hasn't shaved in a while. She's holding up the camera in a tank top.

We totally need a screenshot of that. Her armpit looks grey :rofl:

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

chubcheeks wrote:
sharkbaait wrote:Oh my god. In her latest vlog her armpits look vile! You can tell she hasn't shaved in a while. She's holding up the camera in a tank top.

flowergrl
Learner
Learner

Post by flowergrl »

squishystyle wrote:
chubcheeks wrote:

er...it's a shadow from the camera, and adult humans have hair there. i don't think it's that weird.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

That is not a shadow lol!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Arm pit hair really isn't a big deal, "vile" is a bit of an overreaction lol

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Chloe_Bean wrote:Arm pit hair really isn't a big deal, "vile" is a bit of an overreaction lol
^Tbh.

ssujung
Talker
Talker

Post by ssujung »

Why are we getting grossed out by armpit hair :? Like who the fuck cares if she didn't shave... There's plenty of people who don't shave. It's just body hair.

I'm more weirded out by her eyebrows. They look like the upside down version of the flexed arms emoji.
Image She says she gets them threaded but if the person who threads her eyebrows gives her that shape, sis should think of going to a new threading place. :roll:
ImageImage

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

So does Alisha purposely go out of her way to sound as much like a Valley Girl when she's around Niki? At first I thought I was imagining things but after their recent trip to LA, I've been proven right after six vlogs later. Her and Niki both act so weird and different and Alisha gets more annoying than usual. "So Niki and I are about to go shooooopping and I sooooo exciteeeeed and we're going to grab dinneeeeer afterwards" As much as Mia is a bore, Alisha's more chilled around her and more tolerable.

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

ssujung wrote:Why are we getting grossed out by armpit hair :? Like who the fuck cares if she didn't shave... There's plenty of people who don't shave. It's just body hair.

I'm more weirded out by her eyebrows. They look like the upside down version of the flexed arms emoji.
Image She says she gets them threaded but if the person who threads her eyebrows gives her that shape, sis should think of going to a new threading place. :roll:
Yes! I don't shave my underarms more than twice a week. I don't smell, I shower, not vile. But there is something wrong with those eyebrows...

Return to “AlishaMarie”