Joey Graceffa Part 7

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 7

Post by YOUTUBERS GOSSIP »

RedDecember wrote:Guys, I don't ship Shoey at all, but maybe don't be so hard on the shippers? Everyone is gonna have different ships that'll interfere with other ships, but that shouldn't matter. No matter what you ship, we should all just accept that what we want to happen may possibly never happen and just accept that instead of saying rude things about other shippers. Please?

Oh, and please don't say Shane is a douche, because he isn't. He either says nice things about people who he doesn't like (Onision) or just doesn't talk about them (Bree Essrig). He has helped MANY people with his videos, so please, stop saying bad stuff about him?
DEAR LORD DON'T START THIS BULLSH!T AGAIN, IVE HAD ENOUGH
WE ALREADY RESOLVED THE CONFLICT, EVERYONE IS AT PEACE
WE DON'T WANT EVERYONE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER SO DON'T BRING IT UP AGAIN PLEASE

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

RedDecember wrote:Guys, I don't ship Shoey at all, but maybe don't be so hard on the shippers? Everyone is gonna have different ships that'll interfere with other ships, but that shouldn't matter. No matter what you ship, we should all just accept that what we want to happen may possibly never happen and just accept that instead of saying rude things about other shippers. Please?

Oh, and please don't say Shane is a douche, because he isn't. He either says nice things about people who he doesn't like (Onision) or just doesn't talk about them (Bree Essrig). He has helped MANY people with his videos, so please, stop saying bad stuff about him?
Just like you're allowed to express your love for him, others are allowed to express their dislike for him.
Don't be hypocritical

MOVING ON.
That video is adorable!

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Oh just noticed that was their first post.
I see you EffieEmilija ;) Nice new name

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

I could care less about Shane Dawson, but anyone who can be demeaning to other people deserve to be called out. As someone who is gay, i have found his videos with Joey and their gay innuendo jokes have become so insulting. I stress that shane is not gay so its not like he is making fun of himself. Don't forget that gays are still marginalized in our society, and when they make nasty videos, it perpetuates all the negative stereotypes (that gay men are oversexualized) and adds to the stigma.

I too love a penis joke, but not when it comes at the expense of other people. There is a difference when ur making a disgusting joke of yourself and making a disgusting joke out of a certain group that ur not a part of.

Shane is a user. Joey has issues with his sexuality and shane blatantly exploits it. Joey is not like that other than when he's with Shane. Shane will make as many nasty, disgusting, titillating jokes as he can just to rack up views and subscribers, even at the expense of making gay men and gay relationships look ridiculous.

This is a public forum and people should be able to express their frustration. Personally, I find it appalling for u to ask people on this thread (many of whom are gay) to tolerate and accept the implicit undertones of homophobia and ridicule and just step aside so Shane can just do whatever he wants.

Sorry, but I'm not just gonna step aside and not say anything. Shane is DISGUSTING and NASTY.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

Go away please.

Kthxbai

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnoshebetterdont »

#BYEFELICIA

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

ohnoshebetterdont wrote:

OMG NeNe!!! :love2:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

it seems that the only time joey doesn't care about "eating healthy" and goes and has something with sugar, which is completely ok to do, because it's not an exaggerated amount, is when he's in the uk. http://instagram.com/p/dULKkKNc_6/
The Internet knows all your secrets

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

itsmebitches wrote:
ohnoshebetterdont wrote:

#BYEFELICIA

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

illegal_mind wrote:it seems that the only time joey doesn't care about "eating healthy" and goes and has something with sugar, which is completely ok to do, because it's not an exaggerated amount, is when he's in the uk. http://instagram.com/p/dULKkKNc_6/
I bet Joey thinks he's fat enough to float back to America now.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

ohnoshebetterdont wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:
ohnoshebetterdont wrote:
NeNe and Detox?! Add Willam and you would be my favorite person on this thread. :love2: <3 :love2:

Also, Joey's food obsession is getting worrisome.

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

itsmebitches wrote: NeNe and Detox?! Add Willam and you would be my favorite person on this thread. :love2: <3 :love2:

Also, Joey's food obsession is getting worrisome.
#BYEFELICIA

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

illegal_mind wrote:it seems that the only time joey doesn't care about "eating healthy" and goes and has something with sugar, which is completely ok to do, because it's not an exaggerated amount, is when he's in the uk. http://instagram.com/p/dULKkKNc_6/
Coming from England, a lot of the sugary/sweet stuff here tends to be a lot healthier than the equivalent in the US. Having spent a lot of time in the US growing up, I know I'd feel a lot more comfortable eating sweeter things here at home than I would there, the nutritional info differences are there, and although we know Joey doesn't fully understand them/read them properly, it might be one reason he's less restrictive in the UK. That and he's on holiday, I think everyone is a lot less strict with their eating habits when they're abroad.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

provocative wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:
caitlinxoxo wrote:I really like Doug a lot...watching his last vlog, I feel like he's really taking it all in and he's so grateful for it all. Not saying that the other vloggers aren't grateful for it but just the way Doug filmed the night (actually taking shots of the other celebs who were there [not to mention that McFly were in the video and McFly are my favorite bands hahahaha] and not having the camera on him the whole time) makes me really think that he's just soaking it all in and I like that.

I do feel like the ~crew ignore him a lot. Not sure whether it's because of the rumors or because they're not that close to him or they don't think their audience wants to see him or what.

Maybe their audience WOULD want to see him if they included him, hahahaha.
I agree and it's sad that they all ignore him like that. If you watch Tanya's vlog she completely ignores Doug when he's about to say something and skips right to Joey. And, I've seen a lot of others do the same thing. I truly hope this is intentional out of respect for Joey. I really hope that it's not because they all think he's not "famous" as them. Maybe if the others did include him in their vlogs he could become as big as they are. That's how they all climbed their way to the top. Doug seems like a truly, genuinely nice person and if Joey doesn't like him he needs to tell him and not string him along. Or, Doug needs to end it. Joey clearly isn't as secure with himself as Doug is, and it's not fair to him. Joey and the others pretty much just ignore him in all their vlogs with the exception of Marcus, and it's just rude. Doug deserves better.
I don't think they ignore him at all - if you watch Alfie's vlog he interacts with Doug plenty

But yeah I think Joey's sudden coolness towards Doug in his vlogs just makes things 100% more obvious as opposed to helping hide their relationship. It's like watching Zoe and Alfie - if you didn't know that Zoe and Alfie were dating and spent basically all their time together you would think they'd had a big fight and she hated him now (but that's obviously not the case.)

It's up to Joey when and whether he wants to explicitly come out - though he milks the ambiguity surrounding his sexuality to such a great extent that it feels like he's technically out anyway (that being said there are still loads and loads of 12 year old who watch hid videos convinced that he's straight SO)
I said Except Marcus and Alfie. They're the only two I've seen interact with Doug on their vlog and not skip right over him or ignore him. As far as him milking this thing I 100% agree, which is why I wish he would just address the whole being gay thing and be done with it. Then people would stop flooding his comments with "Are you gay" comments

Return to “Joey Graceffa”