GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

Post by sunnygossip »

whoa, i was totally not expecting their friendship breakup to be something like this. i agree, i am with andrea on this one. i totally support people having different beliefs, religions, and values, but i expect the same from them which is respect to those who live or believe differently.

telling their gay friend they can be saved with conversion therapy? that's a huge yikes from me. i am in shock, i never, ever would've thought sandra was like this.

screenshots of andrea's tweets incase she decides to delete. i guess this is her officially coming out as bi too.

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

yeah, sandra is a shitty person. which is weird, because I always thought she was a really good friend to andrea, and she seemed normal in the videos? guess you really don't know what's going on in someone's mind.. maybe the combo of her not finding a job in LA, mooching of Andrea and paying NO rent (seriously what the fuck?) made her jealous of andrea and become this new religious person so that she feels "better" about herself.. absolutely not at all excusable for her shitty behavior. but i'm trying to wonder why Sandra went down this path.

also, never would have guessed andrea was bi either.

Boots22
Learner
Learner

Post by Boots22 »

Maybe Sandra thought she could have sponsorships like Andrea or other youtubers and it didn't happen? Ryan tweeted that Andrea got him a job so Idk if Sandra was lazy or what. Also Andrea posted a few pics of her kissing a couple of girls Sandra including lol but I didn't assume she was bi because of it.

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

idk never really thought much about sandra, found her a little annoying but a good friend to andrea. Honestly watching the video it seemed like a joke? like the things she was saying were just so cliche. Was kind of okay until she was getting to the end talking about how other people in her life were darkness and the sinning stuff and how the end is near. Just had no idea she had these beliefs it's pretty crazy how she had this entirely different persona. I wonder if she's really happy like she's saying she is or having some kind of mental break down? she didn't really seem happy in the video.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

lmao i am glad this happened. andrea is a bitch, she is super rude to her fellow creators. i remember anna campbell's story, although i dont care about anna she did give insight on how snarky, bitchy and cunty andrea was to her and her friends at vidcon i guess. so i am super happy her own friend did this to her! :rofl:

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

something about her new veneers look a little off to me, but they're not bad.

was it ever discussed if she got a nose job? i can never decide

vaguelyviolet
Informer
Informer

Post by vaguelyviolet »

sunnygossip wrote:something about her new veneers look a little off to me, but they're not bad.

was it ever discussed if she got a nose job? i can never decide

Surprisingly, no one talked about her nose. I asked the same thing on this very thread and i don’t think i got a response and just ppl just continued to ignore it. I wanted to talk about it further :fit: lol But yeah it used to look a bit bulbous and longer.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

No doubt about it that she got a nose job. It looks good though not gonna lie and looks super natural and not like the small,pointy,upturned nose jobs people usually get ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Her video about Sandra was intense, that girl was crazy. Would’ve never guessed it. Does anyone know what she is going now? I see she’s put comments on her video on approval and is replying to all the crazy religious people supporting her. She’s giving out an email for people to contact her, I’m wondering if she’s going to try to make money as some religious leader lol. Then again seems like her parents support her so she’s probably not trying to make money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i just watched the sandra video, she really USED andrea hardcore. i can't even imagine how that feels, especially coming from someone you think is your best friend. yikes.

i bet sandra is doing the same thing as before...nothing.

rosey515
Learner
Learner

Post by rosey515 »

why is this thread so dead? there's so much to discuss about andrea...

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

rosey515 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:31 pm
i'm not sure, i was thinking the same thing.
i wanted to know why she decided not to go to coachella? she dyed her hair and everything for it then it was radio silence

spill the tea
Learner
Learner

Post by spill the tea »

sunnygossip wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:53 pm
rosey515 wrote:
i wanted to know why she decided not to go to coachella? she dyed her hair and everything for it then it was radio silence
I remember her posting something on her story last weekend that said "getting ready for coachella" listening to a billie song, so my best guess is that she's going to weekend 2??

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

spill the tea wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:00 pm
sunnygossip wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:53 pm
rosey515 wrote:
I remember her posting something on her story last weekend that said "getting ready for coachella" listening to a billie song, so my best guess is that she's going to weekend 2??
welp, she just tweeted she's going to weekend 2. kinda weird timing, but

spill the tea
Learner
Learner

Post by spill the tea »

still can't believe how dead this thread is. i just got around to watching her new video & is anyone else getting annoyed by her shopping while high videos?? it was funny the first time but now it's just the same thing over & over and i'm bored. i love her but i wish she would change it up a bit and put a little more effort in

rosey515
Learner
Learner

Post by rosey515 »

spill the tea wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:08 pm
still can't believe how dead this thread is. i just got around to watching her new video & is anyone else getting annoyed by her shopping while high videos?? it was funny the first time but now it's just the same thing over & over and i'm bored. i love her but i wish she would change it up a bit and put a little more effort in
she has lost all her creativity and now does these types of videos because she is thirsty for views. she wants to become like tana mongeau
all she does is post face tuned photos of herself on IG and waits for people to comment so she can feel good about herself which is why I think she has such a big ego. :roll:

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

seems so annoying that she films a lot of videos, but never post them? people call her out on it all the time

tamekaar
Learner
Learner

Post by tamekaar »

Has anyone else checked out the podcast she did with Nick Viall? (starts at like 38mins in)

morestyle
Learner
Learner

Post by morestyle »

tamekaar wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:19 pm
Has anyone else checked out the podcast she did with Nick Viall? (starts at like 38mins in)

oh my god andrea as the guest. big yikes. nick isn't my favorite person, but i thought he came off pretty well here compared to andrea's responses that seemed insecure, immature and clueless. it just felt like when a younger kid tries to hang out and puff up their chest to be with the older kids. i cringed a LOT. also i def questioned if nick and andrea ever got together tho -- what a strange pairing. weird that they are even friends.

tamekaar
Learner
Learner

Post by tamekaar »

morestyle wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:07 am
tamekaar wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:19 pm

oh my god andrea as the guest. big yikes. nick isn't my favorite person, but i thought he came off pretty well here compared to andrea's responses that seemed insecure, immature and clueless. it just felt like when a younger kid tries to hang out and puff up their chest to be with the older kids. i cringed a LOT. also i def questioned if nick and andrea ever got together tho -- what a strange pairing. weird that they are even friends.
I think she's friends with a few of the bachelor(ette) people. idk, I never watch those shows so can't really speak about Nick but yeah, Andrea seemed very fake deep to me. I wonder who the fwb she's had over the years, most of the comments were saying Dom which makes sense.

Return to “Music”