Nothing to to with J, B, The Chosen, Other, or 1st One

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nothing to to with J, B, The Chosen, Other, or 1st One

Post by honeycupcake »

Omg I saw that movie just last week.. soooo sad. As a doglover a must watch. Eight below remains my favorite though [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

what page are you using for posting picture codes here? i've been using imageshack but i could use it for only 30 days for free. i don't wanna pay :shock:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:what page are you using for posting picture codes here? i've been using imageshack but i could use it for only 30 days for free. i don't wanna pay :shock:
Use imgur, super easy and fast. Just copy and paste the pic or upload it and then copy the BBcode onto here :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
SuperSmashPeach wrote:what page are you using for posting picture codes here? i've been using imageshack but i could use it for only 30 days for free. i don't wanna pay :shock:
Use imgur, super easy and fast. Just copy and paste the pic or upload it and then copy the BBcode onto here :)
thank you <3 wasn't even aware of my 30 day trial until i tried to upload something today and it didn't work...

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Happy Holidays to my family here. I seriously appreciate all of you.
How about the 12 days of Christmas, Travis Style? ...
On the first day of Xmas my true love gave to me One Gun A' Dropping, and a partridge in a pear tree....
On the second day of Xmas my true love gave to me two styes for both eyes....one gun a dropping... and a partridge in a pear tree.

forgive...i took liberties with the song!
anybody want to play?
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

i was out all day yesterday, merry belated christmas to all of you :love2:

Snoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snoogle »

Hope everyone is well after the whirlwind of the holidays :D

I haven't been around much due to some heavy stuff. I've been trying to teach, work, and complete my degrees at the same time and all the stress plus some holiday anxiety has caused me to relapse into my eating disorder. Any good vibes sent this way would be much appreciated because this is really taking a toll on me.

Anyway, I haven't had the mental energy to really scrutinize J&B as much as before lol. Hopefully I can get around to doing it more but I still read here and love your commentaries as always <3

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Snoogle wrote:Hope everyone is well after the whirlwind of the holidays :D

I haven't been around much due to some heavy stuff. I've been trying to teach, work, and complete my degrees at the same time and all the stress plus some holiday anxiety has caused me to relapse into my eating disorder. Any good vibes sent this way would be much appreciated because this is really taking a toll on me.

Anyway, I haven't had the mental energy to really scrutinize J&B as much as before lol. Hopefully I can get around to doing it more but I still read here and love your commentaries as always <3
Sending good vibes and lots of support, Sister Snoogle! Please pardon my delay in getting back to you. I've been away from the vlogs for a while. I always appreciate my GG family, though. keep us posted on how you are doing. :love2: :hugs:
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

Not sure if I should be posting this here, but I started a gofundme to help me pay for med school. I thought I'd put a message here for any of the wonderful GG ladies who would like to donate or share the page.

PM me for the link, and thank you ahead of time for helping me out. You guys are the best. I love snarking with all of you about J&B.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”