Nothing to to with J, B, The Chosen, Other, or 1st One

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nothing to to with J, B, The Chosen, Other, or 1st One

Post by TheOrganicMaster »

Alrighty, I assume I can get that type of shade at any store such as hobby lobby, home goods etc etc.. Right?

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Oh yeah. This one is expensive. But it has a vintage type look to it.

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

I love that one but it has to be Burgundy colour, I need it to match my decor lol

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Hey OrganicTaquito! I noticed in your siggy you're almost ready to pop! How has the pregnancy been going for you?
I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery, but above all I hope your baby doesn't share a birthday with Kimye's kid. 8-) :tu:

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Bish wrote:Hey OrganicTaquito! I noticed in your siggy you're almost ready to pop! How has the pregnancy been going for you?
I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery, but above all I hope your baby doesn't share a birthday with Kimye's kid. 8-) :tu:
Lmao! At this point, I don't care!

Estimated due date is Christmas Eve but I think this kid wants to come out earlier. Been having ton of BH!
Pregnancy has been ok except pelvic girdle pain, which has gotten worse during these last few weeks but all in all, I've been good :)

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

OrganicTaquito wrote:
Bish wrote:Hey OrganicTaquito! I noticed in your siggy you're almost ready to pop! How has the pregnancy been going for you?

Estimated due date is Christmas Eve but I think this kid wants to come out earlier. Been having ton of BH!
Pregnancy has been ok except pelvic girdle pain, which has gotten worse during these last few weeks but all in all, I've been good :)
This is your first, right? I cannot imagine what the last month feels like. It just seems so so uncomfortable. Hopefully some Scamcember dirt will pop up soon (as it did last year) so you have something to read while in labor and future bedtime stories for the baby!

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Bish wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote:

This is your first, right? I cannot imagine what the last month feels like. It just seems so so uncomfortable. Hopefully some Scamcember dirt will pop up soon (as it did last year) so you have something to read while in labor and future bedtime stories for the baby!
Lol! I don't want to scare her with Benji horror stories!

Yeah these last few weeks have been super rough. Having contractions but nothing that says labor. My back and hips are killing me. And yes, it's my first :) Nervous about labor but also looking forward to finally meeting my daughter.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Omg OrganicTaquito, i still remember when you announced your pregnancy on here a while ago, and soon you can finally meet your little bundle of joy. i hope everything goes well for you :tu: <3

i just wanted to show you girlies my new dress! it's from MA*RS and they had their first stock in october. it was sold out immediately online and in stores ( there are only 3 MA*RS shops in japan and they're all in tokyo ). i requested an email from one of the stores when it's back in stock and yesterday i was finally able to get it!! it's so warm!! IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE SUCH AN ADULT!!! i expected the dress to have a loose fit and sadly that's a fact, especially on skinny me. but i'll manage with a proper waist belt. i'm feeling the MA*RS magic 8-) :confetti:
( the belt is not part of the dress but i need something to make it a little tighter. but i'll wear a waist belt with a thicker band when i actually go out :D )
this dress and the belt were the number 1 items on my wishlist. i actually needed 6 months to find the belt.. it's also from MA*RS :) now i can finally rest a little before i search for more items on my ma*rs wishlist :toad:

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

That sweater dress is cute!

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

^ Thank you SuperSmashPeach. I'm looking forward to it. Having ton of contractions but nothing regular. I hope she's born before the due date (christmas eve)

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OrganicTaquito wrote:^ Thank you SuperSmashPeach. I'm looking forward to it. Having ton of contractions but nothing regular. I hope she's born before the due date (christmas eve)
how come? you don't want her birthday to be on christmas eve? i always thought it must be weird to have a birthday on a day where everyone celebrates ( less gifts and attention xD )
my birthday is march 17th, st patricks day in ireland. but we don't celebrate that in finland and until 2-3 years ago i had no idea that my birthday is actually on st patricks day :? where's school when you need it.. :P

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote:^ Thank you SuperSmashPeach. I'm looking forward to it. Having ton of contractions but nothing regular. I hope she's born before the due date (christmas eve)
how come? you don't want her birthday to be on christmas eve? i always thought it must be weird to have a birthday on a day where everyone celebrates ( less gifts and attention xD )
my birthday is march 17th, st patricks day in ireland. but we don't celebrate that in finland and until 2-3 years ago i had no idea that my birthday is actually on st patricks day :? where's school when you need it.. :P
Not so much that. It's just that it's getting rough now at the end of pregnancy. The last few weeks feel like they'll never end. Lol.
Even if she is born Christmas Eve, I won't have none of the "this is your Christmas gift AND birthdaygift" nonsense. Lol. I'll probably celebrate it a month before or something.

Omg. We're neighbors! I live in Sweden! Well. Now you're in Tokyo but you know what I mean ;)

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

My bday is New Year's Eve and it sucks because everyone is out doing their own celebrations. So I always have to celebrate before or after. And don't talk about not getting 2 gifts
Now that I'm older I insist that I do

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

cognito2013 wrote:My bday is New Year's Eve and it sucks because everyone is out doing their own celebrations. So I always have to celebrate before or after. And don't talk about not getting 2 gifts ImageImageImageImageImage
Now that I'm older I insist that I do ImageImageImage
That's why I will celebrate her birthday on another day or even month. So people don't pull that shit. Lol.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

cognito2013 wrote:My bday is New Year's Eve and it sucks because everyone is out doing their own celebrations. So I always have to celebrate before or after. And don't talk about not getting 2 gifts
Now that I'm older I insist that I do
you joined GG on your birthday then :D

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

i just bought a sliced apple at the store ( 2 euro ), yet i had a complete apple at home for days ( 90cents) . i already ate the sliced one, while the other is still untouched in my fruit basket. i can't believe i'm that person. this is so dumb :shock:

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

Omg I just finished watching Hachi a dog's tale on Netflix, I recommend this movie if you are an animal lover. You won't be disappointed.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

TheOrganicMaster wrote:Omg I just finished watching Hachi a dog's tale on Netflix, I recommend this movie if you are an animal lover. You won't be disappointed.

I cry like a baby with that movie!

Have you seem Marley and Me? Another cry fest with that one.

TheOrganicMaster
Informer
Informer

OrganicTaquito wrote:
TheOrganicMaster wrote:Omg I just finished watching Hachi a dog's tale on Netflix, I recommend this movie if you are an animal lover. You won't be disappointed.

I cry like a baby with that movie!

Have you seem Marley and Me? Another cry fest with that one.
Marley and me didn't make me cry. Hachi a dog's tale got me deep, I wasn't even able to finish the movie. It's just too emotional and shows that love goes beyond anything.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

hachi, as in hachiko? i've heard so much about that movie, so many people say they cried. i don't wanna watch it because i don't wanna bawl my eyes out xD is it that bad / sad? :|
hachiko is now getting a new statue to be reunited with his owner :love2: i see his other statue @shibuya station all the time when i go to shibuya. it's a popular meeting spot, however i avoid meeting my friends there because it's almost always crowded :(
sometimes people leave their umbrella at hachiko when it's raining, or they give him a hat or a scarf when it's cold. it's so cute :)

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”