RachhLoves

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

RachhLoves

Post by Arielle »

Just realized there wasn't a thread for her here, which was surprising. I was raving about her in her Trash a Guru thread, so I thought I might as well take that over here ;)

She's one of my favourites. Always uploads on schedule (Tuesdays & Thursdays), very high quality videos. I always enjoy her videos, she does a good job editing. Overall I'd say she's a really great YouTuber and I think she's really underrated.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Re: RachhLoves

Post by tinyblue »

excellent, now we can discuss without contaminating the trash a guru section, yay! I love her consistency as well. I'm curious to hear how much pregnancy weight she has gained. She shared it with us earlier, but hopefully she gives an update. She still looks toned and thin. But then again, she is only 26 and it is her first pregnancy so it'll be easier for her to stay in shape. Her maternity style has been really cute as well. I loved the beige-ish floral dress that she wore to a wedding. I personally wouldn't wear it, but I thought it was definitely her style and very flattering to her changing body.

cocoapuff
Informer
Informer

Post by cocoapuff »

I really like her :) she's always really positive, seems genuine and really wholesome. I don't necessarily share all her values, but I definitely respect them and her. I think she's definitely a good role model to the young girls that watch her videos and I love her focus on natural products!

gemblacol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gemblacol »

Why was everybody being so rude in her pregnancy videos about revealing the gender of the baby? I understand if she wants to keep it private. And by the way, I think she is doing it tomorrow! :D

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

gemblacol wrote:Why was everybody being so rude in her pregnancy videos about revealing the gender of the baby? I understand if she wants to keep it private. And by the way, I think she is doing it tomorrow! :D
Because people think they have a right to know everything. I know, she tweeted earlier that she was editing it & she tweeted a week or so ago that it would be up this week :) I think it's a boy because of the way she's carrying the weight, but I'm still hoping for a girl :P

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

I think its a boy too, have you looked at her Pinterest baby section? Its mostly boy room decor. I've never heard that you carry weight differently for each gender! What makes it look like she is carrying a boy?

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

tinyblue wrote:I think its a boy too, have you looked at her Pinterest baby section? Its mostly boy room decor. I've never heard that you carry weight differently for each gender! What makes it look like she is carrying a boy?
YES! I noticed that too!

She's carrying very much in her front, quite narrow which usually is thought to mean a boy. If you carry a bit wider, it's supposed to be a girl. It's just an old wives tail though, it isn't like that for 100% of people :) And she's also carrying a bit low, which is also thought to mean a boy. I'm just hoping that her carrying more in the front and narrowly is due to her being naturally very thin and not very "hippy", still crossing my fingers for a girl :D

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

I never knew that! I am hoping for a girl as well :D maybe she posted those boy-looking rooms on pinterest to make everyone guess a boy, and then surprise us with a girl. Or she could be using those rooms as inspiration, and changing the colors to make it a girls room. Either way, we will know in a few hours yay!!!

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

tinyblue wrote:I never knew that! I am hoping for a girl as well :D maybe she posted those boy-looking rooms on pinterest to make everyone guess a boy, and then surprise us with a girl. Or she could be using those rooms as inspiration, and changing the colors to make it a girls room. Either way, we will know in a few hours yay!!!
Well she's retweeted like 3 different people, all saying they're guessing boy. Not sure if that was on purpose or not. Maybe she RT'd them as a hint, or to throw us off? Gah, I just don't know what to think! I hope she posts it soon :) her videos usually go up around 4-6pm her time, which is like 2-4 hours away. I need to go watch some Netflix and stop refreshing her Twitter & my YT subscriptions every 5 minutes!

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

[youtube][/youtube]

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

SO happy for her what an adorable video!!!! I loved it!!!!!!! Definitely worth waiting for.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

So creative. I am happy for them.

danielle1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by danielle1992 »

I live in the same town as her parents and I ran in to her and her mom one day. She was so nice and down to earth. She is definitely one of the more genuine and passionate youtubers out there.. I'm so happy for her and Chris as well :D What an adorable video

giveitsomepizazz
Learner
Learner

Post by giveitsomepizazz »

Why have the comments been disabled on that video? Hope she wasn't getting any grief.
I thought that was so cute and creative, I was nearly blubbering by the end

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

giveitsomepizazz wrote:Why have the comments been disabled on that video? Hope she wasn't getting any grief.
I thought that was so cute and creative, I was nearly blubbering by the end
They were disabled as soon as it went up, so you would have to watch the video to find out the surprise :) I'm glad she did that because I tend to start a video and scroll to the comments immediately, just out of habit to see what people are talking about.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

just watched her baby shower video and thought it was so cute. I loved the lavender and lace theme and the decorations were lovely. I saw that there were B's on everything- does that stand for baby, or are her list of names all narrowed down to B names? Cant wait to find out, I believe the video showed her due date as sept. 18

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

tinyblue wrote:just watched her baby shower video and thought it was so cute. I loved the lavender and lace theme and the decorations were lovely. I saw that there were B's on everything- does that stand for baby, or are her list of names all narrowed down to B names? Cant wait to find out, I believe the video showed her due date as sept. 18
Her last name starts with a B. We have a few friends in common, so I've seen her name pop up on their Facebook posts :)

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

Ahh that make sense now. Thanks!

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

She had her baby!! :)

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

finally! I checked the second I woke up this morning and was so excited to see that tweet :D I knew something was up when she wasn't posting on Twitter yesterday. Hoping she had a quick and easy delivery and can't wait until she does a video about Julia. She has two bright, kind, and gorgeous parents, so I'm sure she will grow up to be an amazing woman!

Not meaning to get all cheesy on here, but Rachel is my favorite youtuber hahaha.

From what I can tell in videos, she is very close with her in laws and her family. Hopefully they are able to help in these first few weeks so that Rachel and Chris can adjust to their lives as parents and get some good advice.

Return to “RachhLoves”