Lia Marie Johnson

alexvesel1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lia Marie Johnson

Post by alexvesel1 »

I hate Lia. She's so fake and I never found her funny or anything. I don't know why but ever since React I disliked her.

floraity
Learner
Learner

Post by floraity »

She's the most annoying one on React. I just want to fast forward through all of her parts. I can't pinpoint what exactly it is about her, but just the way she acts and the faces she pulls annoy me.

okcool

Post by okcool »

I don't find her sketches funny, but she seems very sweet and sympathetic. She also doesn't appear as fake as so many other youtubers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theholeinyourpocket
Learner
Learner

Post by theholeinyourpocket »

her snapchat was recently hacked; a lot of vulgar stuff, and fake nudes (most likely), but it did include a picture of lia smoking weed. it sucks that she was hacked, and i feel truly sorry for the younger viewers that saw the stuff on there.

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

It sucks, but it could have been miles worse seeing as the person who hacked her also hacked her iCloud. She lucked out if her smoking weed was the worst picture they found. The nude definitely isn't her unless she suddenly got a belly ring and managed to have it never be seen when she's always posting pictures in crop tops and bikinis.

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

Does anyone have the picture of her smoking weed?

...For science.

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

Halloween wrote:Does anyone have the picture of her smoking weed?

...For science.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

wow how sad

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

Well, looks like she's back on with JC. :barf:

Post by Guest »

i know this thread is dead but youtube recommended me to this for some reason:
that girl seems to be really going thru something and needs some help

tbh a while ago ive actually wondered where she disappeared too bc she used to be huge on youtube - now i know. looks like keemstar is making a video on it too yikes

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

noodlepoodle wrote:i know this thread is dead but youtube recommended me to this for some reason:

tbh a while ago ive actually wondered where she disappeared too bc she used to be huge on youtube - now i know. looks like keemstar is making a video on it too yikes
Wow that's a shame

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

xgjhfjhkljk
Debater
Debater

Post by xgjhfjhkljk »

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

I'm really wondering what's going on, and is she getting help? If she actually was live for 7 hours thats a long ass time.

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

That was upsetting to watch. I hope she's got people looking out for her. :(

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

noodlepoodle wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:01 am
i know this thread is dead but youtube recommended me to this for some reason:

I had thought about her recently too! Then this popped up on my suggested. From comments on that video and on twitter, it looks like some people have been trying to check in with her (Ryan Abe, Lukas Gage, and even JC) but I don't think anyone is getting anywhere.

She went through kind of an inadvertent fall from grace and relevancy, but she probably didn't understand why when it was happening. She seems like an actual victim of the algorithms and breaks longer than her fanbase could sustain.

She released music but there was no hype to it. It didn't go anywhere. She did have her own channel, but that's not really where people found their loyalty to her (if that makes sense), so falling back on that probably didn't feel like an option. A lot of her videos have pretty low views. Even the last song she released (which never came across my radar) has under 1mil despite coming out over a year ago. I'm listening to it now and it's actually pretty really good.

I hope someone she has big respect for and who has resources steps in to help her. Shane or Fine Brothers would be good. Her music is worlds better than other youtubers trying to make the jump into music (cough GABBIE cough). Someone needs to help her.

Her latest song. It's really sad that it didn't get any attention. I can't imagine that this helped her decent to where she is now. :(

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

I am honestly really worried for her. How do we raise awareness? One of her real life friends from when she was healthy needs to get to San Diego and get her out of this.

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

alphaB13 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:24 pm
I am honestly really worried for her. How do we raise awareness? One of her real life friends from when she was healthy needs to get to San Diego and get her out of this.
I really don't know? Will lots of attention make it worse for her? I'd like to get some sort of confirmation that she is okay. Andrea Russett commented a heart emoji on Lia's recent instagram post so I hope that means she has reached out. Lia also commented on her own post saying "I love u all so much. Thank u for ur love. I'm sorry for worrying some of you. I am trying everyday for myself and the ones I love"

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

sighyoutube wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:
I really don't know? Will lots of attention make it worse for her? I'd like to get some sort of confirmation that she is okay. Andrea Russett commented a heart emoji on Lia's recent instagram post so I hope that means she has reached out. Lia also commented on her own post saying "I love u all so much. Thank u for ur love. I'm sorry for worrying some of you. I am trying everyday for myself and the ones I love"
I'm sure there are people reaching out to her, but recovery starts with her. It seems like right now she's deep in drugs though :s

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

manu_voo wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:49 am
sighyoutube wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:
I'm sure there are people reaching out to her, but recovery starts with her. It seems like right now she's deep in drugs though :s

Oh it most definitely starts with her, I just think it would be good if she had support around her. Her boyfriend (? not sure who he is but I'm just guessing) doesn't seem like he minds in this video:

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Holy shit. She's a mess now. I was wondering what happened to her and then saw someone mention her in the Shane Dawson thread about her being on drugs. She's definitely going through something bad and she's definitely not sober. I hope she gets help soon.

Return to “Music”