Nguerriero19

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I'm just saying, people make long term commitments based on unstable situations more often than they should. Living beyond your means on any scale based on something so shaky is never a good idea. However I think and hope, if she is smart enough to spend her money on a house, she is smart enough to have a back up plan.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by danceinthedark »

Does it really take "smarts" to buy a house? Thought that was common sense............... Maybe not in Youtube land? I know if I was making as much money as her off of YouTube the FIRST thing I would buy is a house.. Even if I do happen to only be 22!

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

It's not just the YouTube land, it's the new generation. People like you are the minority in this look obsessed world we live in. People like HRHcollection who is obsessed with plastic surgery and blows her money on renting different houses in different parts of LA area every year and celine bags or dulcecandy who can't stop buying new body parts or Gracie of uglyfaceofbeauty who would rather go in overdraft in her bank account to buy a coat are unfortunately the ruling majority. I personally know a LOT of 30 year olds and younger who have their priorities so messed up, that they would rather go to a loan shark to fun their shopping habits than wait or get a second job.
YouTube money makes people lazy and jaded

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Heyholetsgo wrote:It's not just the YouTube land, it's the new generation. People like you are the minority in this look obsessed world we live in. People like HRHcollection who is obsessed with plastic surgery and blows her money on renting different houses in different parts of LA area every year and celine bags or dulcecandy who can't stop buying new body parts or Gracie of uglyfaceofbeauty who would rather go in overdraft in her bank account to buy a coat are unfortunately the ruling majority. I personally know a LOT of 30 year olds and younger who have their priorities so messed up, that they would rather go to a loan shark to fun their shopping habits than wait or get a second job.
Nicole has always struck me as more intelligent and mature than most other YT'ers. I think she had her ducks in a row and was prepared to buy this house. I think she probably paid about half down. Nicole has never done constant hauling, getting plastic surgery, and generally living beyond her means.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i agree. i think she has a decent head on her shoulders and i can see her not going blindly into buying a house. i think she has some sort of plan for the future. if not, then that'll suck when she fades out of yt popularity and can't pay her mortgage.

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

Heyholetsgo wrote:It's not just the YouTube land, it's the new generation. People like you are the minority in this look obsessed world we live in. People like HRHcollection who is obsessed with plastic surgery and blows her money on renting different houses in different parts of LA area every year and celine bags or dulcecandy who can't stop buying new body parts or Gracie of uglyfaceofbeauty who would rather go in overdraft in her bank account to buy a coat are unfortunately the ruling majority. I personally know a LOT of 30 year olds and younger who have their priorities so messed up, that they would rather go to a loan shark to fun their shopping habits than wait or get a second job.
I think you are right! I can't see why people don't view THE PLACE THEY SPEND THE MOST TIME as the most important investment.... She also strikes me as the type of person who spoils her mom which I can admire. A lot. What would you buy, in order, if you were making her income?

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

Raerawr wrote:
I think you are right! I can't see why people don't view THE PLACE THEY SPEND THE MOST TIME as the most important investment.... She also strikes me as the type of person who spoils her mom which I can admire. A lot.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Raerawr wrote:
I think you are right! I can't see why people don't view THE PLACE THEY SPEND THE MOST TIME as the most important investment.... She also strikes me as the type of person who spoils her mom which I can admire. A lot. What would you buy, in order, if you were making her income?
I think with her age and all, nothing could beat buying a house, but I personally don't find anything more terrifying than losing something as important and loved as your first house, specially when you have struggled before. She is one of the few gurus I actually don't really mind. Sure I think her style is shit and she is ghetto fab, kinda chav, but her personality goes way way beyond her style or heavy hand in makeup

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

Heyholetsgo wrote:
Raerawr wrote:
I think with her age and all, nothing could beat buying a house, but I personally don't find anything more terrifying than losing something as important and loved as your first house, specially when you have struggled before. She is one of the few gurus I actually don't really mind. Sure I think her style is shit and she is ghetto fab, kinda chav, but her personality goes way way beyond her style or heavy hand in makeup
You've summed it up beautifully!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Raerawr wrote:
If I had her income, I'd spend it on few things but very high quality. I'd buy like maybe one good high quality purse (and not 100 different ones from justfab or dailylook), buy a nice perfume I'd wear everyday, buy the best foundation I can find, etc. Basically spend money on very little things but making good investments. I'm a minimalist so I hate having so much clutter and I throw out or give away basically anything I don't use daily (if I don't touch a lipstick for a month, or a hair product, it's gone) so when I do purchase something, it's something I know I'll be using EVERY DAY (which is why I know I could never be a beauty guru, all those hauls and those gigantic make up collections make me feel so uneasy).
I'd buy myself a Samoyed or a Shiba Inu (wanted a dog for so long).
I'd buy myself a very luxurious condo (like the one laurenbeautyy has, a house would be too big for just me and a boyfriend in my personal opinion). One with a gym in the building, a pool, etc.
I'd buy myself a nice car
But most of my money would be spent on going to events, going to shows/concerts/plays/musicals, travelling, backpacking, etc. I'd way rather spend money on experiences than physical things.
And the rest: I'd save save save save. Save so that by the time I have kids, I have some type of security.

Back to Nicole though, glad she bought a house instead of a new pair of boobs (which is like the one thing most gurus seem to be doing first.)
It's kind of amazing when you look at Shaaanxo and her living situation (looks very small, cramped up, clutter everywhere) because she bought herself some boobs and does a new online haul every week from both makeup and clothing stores... while Nicole, who still does spend a lot of money on products, was able to actually save for something like a nice house. Kudos to her!

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

...and even with her moving & getting situated in her new home, she still managed to upload another bomb ass Halloween tutorial.

hate to rave about her here, but girl is on point.
:horny: :halo:

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I adore people like her. Hate her style, but it love people who take blogging and YouTube seriously, when they commit to it as their day job .

Bones_G
Talker
Talker

Post by Bones_G »

I think her Halloween tutorials are Ok but I'm a little disappointed. I thought the sugar skull was a cop out and so was the flapper/zombie look. She said she was going to do so many Halloween tutorials and only did 5 which is a lot more than other gurus but she said she was going to do so much more. Also her Halloween haul had some really cool stuff I was looking forward to seeing used and she didn't use any of it.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Bones_G wrote:I think her Halloween tutorials are Ok but I'm a little disappointed. I thought the sugar skull was a cop out and so was the flapper/zombie look. She said she was going to do so many Halloween tutorials and only did 5 which is a lot more than other gurus but she said she was going to do so much more. Also her Halloween haul had some really cool stuff I was looking forward to seeing used and she didn't use any of it.
I think she wanted to do more, but she has been moving which is very time consuming and a ton of work. I think she did pretty good to get 5 up. She will be back posting more regularly soon. She needs to get settled first...
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Gurucide
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurucide »

Anyone else sick of these Halloween tutorials? I don't watch them. In fact, I haven't watched any of her Halloween tutorials. The thumbnail alone is all I need to see as what I'm going to get from it. Good thing she pre-filmed all these tutorials. She'd never be able to do this, plus moving. Ha!

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

^ I look forward to Halloween tutorials all year. It seems like it's the only time makeup gurus step out of their comfort zone & do something other than a smokey eye, everyday makeup, no-makeup-makeup, Naked pallet looks or a contour/highlight tutorial... we see the same crap over & over again I find it nice to see them be actually creative than do the basic shit we see from everyone.
:horny: :halo:

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Gurucide wrote:Anyone else sick of these Halloween tutorials? I don't watch them. In fact, I haven't watched any of her Halloween tutorials. The thumbnail alone is all I need to see as what I'm going to get from it. Good thing she pre-filmed all these tutorials. She'd never be able to do this, plus moving. Ha!
I agree I haven't watched any Halloween tutorials from her and I mostly skip them from other gurus as well.

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

That "super quick" house tour really pissed me off.. Like really bitch? It almost makes me more mad versus if she showed nothing. She KNOWS so many of her subscribers wanted to see it and she gives us that bullshit? I personally don't like her new house but I think maybe that's because I hate one story houses.

rarity
Learner
Learner

Post by rarity »

Hey atleast she gave us something! :P That's more than most of them do when it comes to houses. But I have a feeling it's all we're gonna get..

Something that I found weird in the new video is when she says she got the unicorn horn but then she saw that michelle phan just did a video of it so she couldn't use it. But if you go to the website where you can purchase it they have a picture of phan wearing it...so shouldn't nicole have seen it before see even bought it?

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

A lot of gurus I watch show their homes so I was expecting the same... What's the big deal? Maybe they only put the picture up after they saw her vid..? Hm.

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”