Tealaxx2

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tealaxx2

Post by LivingInElysium »

Whyyyyy do all her photos look like they were taken with her standing in front of a funhouse mirror? How does she think this looks good???

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by yoyotomi »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:24 pm
Whyyyyy do all her photos look like they were taken with her standing in front of a funhouse mirror? How does she think this looks good???

Why are they so wide set????? They make her shoulders look 5x more broad than they really are. Yikes.

nightlily
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by nightlily »

yoyotomi wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:05 pm
LivingInElysium wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Why are they so wide set????? They make her shoulders look 5x more broad than they really are. Yikes.

They probably still need to settle (my dad is a plastic surgeon). It usually looks like this at the beginning on smaller chested women because the skin and muscle need to stretch more than they would on someone that already had a bit of cleavage and adapt to the implants, if she keeps wearing her post-op bra they will slowly close in and look more natural.
From the picture I can tell she is not wearing it, which is not a good Idea, you should wear your post-op bra at least for 4-6 months after surgery depending on how you're healing. Is mostly to avoid the breast dropping to much and stretch marks, you want everything on the inside to be nice and healed and ready to take the weight before having them hang loose like that. I have also seen her most recent blog when she goes in for her first appointment after surgery and that bra looks really loose for a recovery bra, which should have great support and also be slightly compressive to reduce swelling. But apparently it's that doctor's own, patented, bra.

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda weird that both Teala and Sierra got their boobs done so close together?.... sponsorship?

Return to “Tealaxx2”