General Hollyannaeree Thread

supertroll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread

Post by supertroll »

Why is Steve living at Home? I thought they live together?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^She's mentioned that they don't live together, but that Steve is over pretty much 24/7.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

123xyz wrote:^She's mentioned that they don't live together, but that Steve is over pretty much 24/7.
Really?? Where?? I missed out! I always thought they live together cuz over the years she always refer the apartment as "our apartment" and I'm sure they share a car as well.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

supertroll wrote:
123xyz wrote:^She's mentioned that they don't live together, but that Steve is over pretty much 24/7.
Really?? Where?? I missed out! I always thought they live together cuz over the years she always refer the apartment as "our apartment" and I'm sure they share a car as well.

I don't think she addressed it on camera, but since she replies to a lot of comments she's replied a couple times that Steve doesn't officially live with her. I think she specifically commented this on one of her vlogs since it looked like Steve lived with her.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

that shocks me, too! i thought they lived together.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

That explains her late night half naked selfie on IG, if Her bf is around, it'll be weird looking at your gf taking those intriguing photos and post them online

tottles
Learner
Learner

Post by tottles »

I think she looks really good in Steve's picture. She looks natural to me (more so than in her videos) and I think her smile is real - she looks like she's actually happy.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I actually think Holly doesn't look that different in photos that she does not take. Sure the angel is different, but I don't see a shocking difference.

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

Steve's instagram hardly consists of Holly.. I think they don't take enough good pics for her to approve it. And I've "seen her" in other's vlogs. She's always hiding her face!!

Gossipgirl80
Debater
Debater

Post by Gossipgirl80 »

To be honest, I think she's more into him than he is of her. He hardly ever comments on her pictures or posts pictures of them together. She would have to pre approve everything first though.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

I think it's more like he needs her approval for posting any pictures or comments or pretty much post anything lol

Gossipgirl80
Debater
Debater

Post by Gossipgirl80 »

True. I can totally see her being super controlling like that. Lol

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

Taytay123 wrote:This is from her boyfriend's instagram
I can't tell if he used a filter but she looks different here, she's still pretty but not like on her own instagram page.
Wow she looks really different! Not that she's ugly or anything, but, the way she filters her photo's, I wouldn't even be able to recognize her. I love a good filter, but every once in a while I post a no filter one, gotta keep it real people haha :rofl:
Please bear with me, English is my second language

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

her face is definitely flatter and wider than it appears in her videos and touched up photos.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Look up Jason Chen's music videos holly face looks so big in the one she appears. Also what was that rap video she was in?

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

Not sure if the link will work, this is an old video Steve posted sometime when they first started dating, it's basicly about how insecure holly really is, every time she saw Steve trying to take a video of her she hide her face. Pretty disturbing. I'm surprised she didn't ask him to take it down.

missobtuse
Debater
Debater

Post by missobtuse »

Is anyone else super annoyed how every monthly favorite or empties video she spends 50-75% of the time talking about stupid snacks from the subscription box? Every single time, right in the middle of the video she just so happens to throw in a few snacks from the subscription box, and then spends 5-10 minutes talking about how it works and how awesome it is. Its really annoying, I am watching this video for beauty related favorite, I don't care about your supposed food favorite that you put in to make some cash. If you insist on spending half the video talking about it, then put it at the end so I can close out the video.

Gossipgirl80
Debater
Debater

General Hollyannaeree Thread

Post by Gossipgirl80 »

Her videos are super boring-- I don't know why she even has a channel to begin with. She has never shown her bare face nor done a makeup tutorial from the beginning. Her makeup skills makes her look like an Asian prostitute. I sure as hell don't want to suffocate my skin with a pound of makeup like the way she packs it on. She goes through makeup in a month! Wtf?! Plus, her same smoky eye look has been done a million times in different colors. BORING!!!!! It's no wonder why she has lost so many subscribers.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

What's with her constant posting half naked selfies on IG? Desperation ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bear10
Talker
Talker

Post by Bear10 »

She is desperate for attention. She use to post on a board with mostly men for attention, but they use to make fun of her and call her "Horry" like whore and Holly combined.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”