Meghanrosette part 2

canaduh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette part 2

Post by canaduh »

She seems happier back home with her parents. I feel like she wasn't entirely ready to live on her own, but really, who is. I think her spending her summer with her parents, and her friends back home will do her good.

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

byebyebye1 wrote:[*]also funny how she didn't tag sarahbelle
I noticed that too. It's so sad that they're not close anymore, I felt like they balanced each other out so well!

Interesting to see how much Meghan changes her BFF. Sydney seems to be the only constant best friend

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I just saw her drugstore haul. Flower child and a mermaid, I wonder where that comes from? Not tumblr, of course. God, she's so unoriginal.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

I rolled my eyes so hard when she went on about how she's a ~hippie child~. You're not a hippie just because you think tie dye is trendy. I bet she doesn't even know who the Grateful Dead are.

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

Is it just me or in her new video does she look more normal in the face and not as skinny, I know her arms are still tiny... or maybe its just because she seems a lot happier and that makes her seem more normal? idk

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

yeah i think she looked pretty (but with different lipstick), except i can't stand when she raises her arms. idk something about them drive me nuts.

whatwhat
Learner
Learner

Post by whatwhat »

i'm so glad she's staying at home for now. it's definitely healthier and better for her to be there. she's obviously happier and i think she needs her parents and friends like syndey right now. final a rational decision from this girl
~better to be hated, than loved for what you're not~

PastelSocks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Meghanrosette

Post by PastelSocks »

jean101 wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:meghan is going to be consumed with jealousy if allies modeling career really takes off
Isn't it too late for it to take off? I'm pretty sure models who have star potential are spotted, signed and head to stardom almost immediately. People like Lindsey Wixon was picked for Vogue Italia almost immediately after she signed with her agency.

Allie's in LA, the best place to be scouted and shoot to fame, she's on the internet, she's been to events and etc, I'm pretty sure if she was going to be the next big thing she would be it by now.

I think your right, L.A is the place for beauty models N.Y. is the place for runway models. If she was something special facially she would have been noticed especially with her youtube exposure. And a not so appealing portfolio just means you don't have what it takes. Trust me I know the modeling industry.

PastelSocks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PastelSocks »

Chloe_Bean wrote:They're so annoying about ftc and things not being "sponsored". If a company contacts you and flies you out, you are working with and affiliated with that company. Unless you go to the store and buy the shit yourself unprompted yes, there is an influence there. And if she's being "reimbursed" isn't that kind of like being compensated? It's like when Allie does hauls and everything is from one company, or does a lookbook and it's all from one place, like Aldo. I got yelled at for pointing out she did not buy that shit, are people really that stupid? You think she went to ALDO and bought a bunch of shit to do a lookbook with? Use your head.
Is there a place I can post about higher up youtubers who are thieves?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

If there isn't a topic about them you could try the general youtube threads.

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

[youtube][/youtube]

So I have not actually watched this video, but is she moving again?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

She's moving in with Allie in the fall. They both wanted to stay home for the rest of summer instead of wanting to move in together immediately.

cosmeticsbb
Learner
Learner

Post by cosmeticsbb »

No she's still moving to LA & rooming with Allie but they postponed their moving until the end of the summer in order to enjoy one more summer with their families & friends from back home

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Are they living with Lauren (lolufullyloaded)? Just wondering because of Lauren's instagram post today:
"shout out to one of my best friends for the best birthday gift ever and making it really hit me that I'm starting the next chapter of my life this year in California, can't wait to dominate the world together, gosh why does everything make us sound so lezbian, but srsly I ♡ you @meghanrosette ! LA here we come :)"
It might just be that they're both moving to LA around the same time (someone mentioned Lauren is living with Arden? I absolutely adore Arden and am lukewarm on Lauren so I'm interested in seeing how that pans out...)

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

ohliveuh wrote:Are they living with Lauren (lolufullyloaded)? Just wondering because of Lauren's instagram post today:
"shout out to one of my best friends for the best birthday gift ever and making it really hit me that I'm starting the next chapter of my life this year in California, can't wait to dominate the world together, gosh why does everything make us sound so lezbian, but srsly I ♡ you @meghanrosette ! LA here we come :)"
It might just be that they're both moving to LA around the same time (someone mentioned Lauren is living with Arden? I absolutely adore Arden and am lukewarm on Lauren so I'm interested in seeing how that pans out...)
yep Arden and Lauren are moving in together, Lauren mentioned it on twitter :)

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

If Meghan is moving in with Allie in a few months why did she spend so much time decorating the apartment she is in now and doing a bunch of room tour videos?

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

Meg wrote:If Meghan is moving in with Allie in a few months why did she spend so much time decorating the apartment she is in now and doing a bunch of room tour videos?
She said in her Q&A video that it was because it was so highly requested. AKA she ran out of video ideas and wanted to decorate.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

ohliveuh wrote:
Meg wrote:If Meghan is moving in with Allie in a few months why did she spend so much time decorating the apartment she is in now and doing a bunch of room tour videos?
She said in her Q&A video that it was because it was so highly requested. AKA she ran out of video ideas and wanted to decorate.
Well she also mentioned in her room tour that she had been living there for nine months...it would be kind of weird to spend that long in one place and not decorate it, especially since it's her first apartment.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

illuminate wrote:
ohliveuh wrote:
Well she also mentioned in her room tour that she had been living there for nine months...it would be kind of weird to spend that long in one place and not decorate it, especially since it's her first apartment.
I thought she said it was only a 6 month lease? I don't blame her, I love decorating so I'd probably do the same. As long as the stuff is usable in the new place I don't see why it would matter. It would only strike me as irritating if she bought stuff that couldn't ever be used in her new apartment, but I don't see why that would be the case.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

ohliveuh wrote:
illuminate wrote:
ohliveuh wrote: She said in her Q&A video that it was because it was so highly requested. AKA she ran out of video ideas and wanted to decorate.
I thought she said it was only a 6 month lease? I don't blame her, I love decorating so I'd probably do the same. As long as the stuff is usable in the new place I don't see why it would matter. It would only strike me as irritating if she bought stuff that couldn't ever be used in her new apartment, but I don't see why that would be the case.
Oops! I guess I misremembered. And I agree. :P

Return to “Meghan Rienks”