Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Losing my virginity

Post by Angie V »

hollaatmegurl wrote:
Angie V wrote:way ahead of you. still, reading isn't the same as actually doing. i'm more worried about the nerves than anything else.
Before I started having sex I was worried about the nerves, too. A million thoughts were always running through my head and I was nervous and anxious as hell, but when it actually happens, it's not so bad. Just let loose and ride dat dick. My first time I was kinda nervous but like when it comes down to it and you're all naked and your genitals are all a-quiver, and you're in the moment then the nerves mostly just fall away.

If you want to have sex with a lot of guys, go for it. Honestly, I don't know why sex is made so taboo. It's natural. Casual sex isn't for everyone, but if someone wants it, then it's that person's choice (WITH PROTECTION of course. You can never have too much protection. And being smart about it. Diseases are everywhere and having sex with total strangers probably isn't the best thing to do.) Just like if someone wants to wait until marriage, it's that person's choice then, too. It's whatever you feel comfortable with.

And, not every guy wants a girl who's inexperienced, but there are PLENTY of guys who don't mind if a girl is a virgin. Better to be up front about it though. I mean, not like, "Hi my name is blahblahblah I'm a virgin", but if you meet someone and things progress to ~that level~, just let 'em know.

@RainbowConnection - glad everything went well, it gets better with time too :)

lmao
i guess i just feel like i'll probably get blown off (no pun intended) if i tell the guy i am a virgin (not that i wouldn't tell them, but when i do) because i hear that a lot of guys don't want the "pressure" of being someone's first (unless they're really emotionally involved i guess).
i don't want to sleep with a lot of guys but i don't want to wait til marriage. i guess what i was trying to say is that i'd want to do it with someone who i don't really see myself being with before i have sex with someone i do see myself being with because i feel like i want to be a bit more experienced to make the experience with the guy better. in some twisted way, it makes sense in my head.
imma ball til the day i fall

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Diorette, I wasn't offended at all and i totally know what you are trying to say. Thanks for trying to make me feel better! It's just one of those things that I have heard a million times before but I can't help but feel how I feel.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I feel better now, I thought that since Whatthefudge took it the wrong way, you felt offended :)

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Oh my god, sorry for the double post, I wrote more on the last one and when I sent it it said that I can't edit it anymore.

So ok, sorry, WhatTheFudge, I'm feeling very guilty now and I forgot to ask you, did I give the impression of accusing the teen mom of having fun with no protection? If that's the case, I really wish I could apologize to her because it gave the wrong impression, I wasn't trying to mean that at all, I was just simply confused because I didn't understand her post very well but my post turned out to be ambiguous to all of you. I really do appreciate what you wrote because (I know I've said this before) it makes me realize that my posts can be ambiguous and give the wrong meaning of it.

WhatTheFudge

Post by WhatTheFudge »

^ you can't always pull the 'it's not my first language you don't understand what I'm saying' card. It's more than obvious that you seem to look down on females who don't see things in the same light as you and then your pretend to mask it by acting innocent about your judgements. It's really annoying and I'm finally calling you out on it. Don't pull the WhatTheFudge doesn't understand my pov card because I damn well do. Enough is enough with you putting people down and then acting like you're not.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I wasn't, if you don't believe me, ok, but seriously, I wasn't trying to put Angie V down, you wrote a full paragraph on what I said to her as if I was being rude to her when she even said that I wasn't.

If you're talking about other things (like when I said things about girls at my school) then I thank you and I promise and I won't ever do it again, and if I ever do it again, please call me out on it, but it you're talking about my comments to Angie V, I wasn't trying to be rude to her at all.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

This is the last thing I have to say, I promise I won't do it again and I will keep my word.

Thank you <3

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sonia »

Angie V wrote: lmao
i guess i just feel like i'll probably get blown off (no pun intended) if i tell the guy i am a virgin (not that i wouldn't tell them, but when i do) because i hear that a lot of guys don't want the "pressure" of being someone's first (unless they're really emotionally involved i guess).
i don't want to sleep with a lot of guys but i don't want to wait til marriage. i guess what i was trying to say is that i'd want to do it with someone who i don't really see myself being with before i have sex with someone i do see myself being with because i feel like i want to be a bit more experienced to make the experience with the guy better. in some twisted way, it makes sense in my head.
Seriously, there are a ton of guys who love girls that are virgins - it boosts their ego to be your "first." If you don't care who you lose it to, cool, but don't lose it to a stranger just so that you'll be more experienced for a future significant other. Any guy who would genuinely want to be with you wouldn't care - honestly - whether you're a virgin or not. My hubby was more "experienced" when we got together and he now regrets it because he would have rather had his first time be with me. Obviously not everyone is going to feel that way (and there's nothing wrong with that), but it's something to consider. When you have sex, it should be something you want to do for yourself, not just for a future bf. If that makes sense. :?

whoa

Post by whoa »

Diorette wrote:I wasn't, if you don't believe me, ok, but seriously, I wasn't trying to put Angie V down, you wrote a full paragraph on what I said to her as if I was being rude to her when she even said that I wasn't.

If you're talking about other things (like when I said things about girls at my school) then I thank you and I promise and I won't ever do it again, and if I ever do it again, please call me out on it, but it you're talking about my comments to Angie V, I wasn't trying to be rude to her at all.
Hun most of her post was talking about your attitude towards the OP of this thread not Angie V....

you have on more than one occasion said things that are very judgemental then pretended like it wasn't. I don't think it is a language issue here because your english is perfect in just about every other post. You say you are just giving advice, but I find it hard to take advice from someone who has had no experience with the issue and instead basically continues to make comments that hurt instead of help. This isn't the first thread where you have done it and that is what WTFudge is getting at. Take a step back and read what you are writing and maybe you can see where the post is coming from.

As far as the part that was about your comment to Angie V....what made it funny is that you have said in several threads about not having sex until marriage, but in other threads you are very open about sex and in that one post even said to tell a guy that you know how to please him....uhhh if you are abstaining from sex then no you can't please him sexually.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

whoa wrote:
Diorette wrote:I wasn't, if you don't believe me, ok, but seriously, I wasn't trying to put Angie V down, you wrote a full paragraph on what I said to her as if I was being rude to her when she even said that I wasn't.

Hun most of her post was talking about your attitude towards the OP of this thread not Angie V....

you have on more than one occasion said things that are very judgemental then pretended like it wasn't. I don't think it is a language issue here because your english is perfect in just about every other post. You say you are just giving advice, but I find it hard to take advice from someone who has had no experience with the issue and instead basically continues to make comments that hurt instead of help. This isn't the first thread where you have done it and that is what WTFudge is getting at. Take a step back and read what you are writing and maybe you can see where the post is coming from.

As far as the part that was about your comment to Angie V....what made it funny is that you have said in several threads about not having sex until marriage, but in other threads you are very open about sex and in that one post even said to tell a guy that you know how to please him....uhhh if you are abstaining from sex then no you can't please him sexually.
First of, thank you for saying that my english is almost perfect :)
I will definitely from now think it twice before posting something, I don't get offended by your comments, I really take them as advice, and trust me, I won't do that again, she really opened my eyes when she judged me in some way and it made me realize that yes, I was doing something wrong.

Winter song
Informer
Informer

Post by Winter song »

Sonia wrote:
Angie V wrote: lmao
Seriously, there are a ton of guys who love girls that are virgins - it boosts their ego to be your "first." If you don't care who you lose it to, cool, but don't lose it to a stranger just so that you'll be more experienced for a future significant other. Any guy who would genuinely want to be with you wouldn't care - honestly - whether you're a virgin or not. My hubby was more "experienced" when we got together and he now regrets it because he would have rather had his first time be with me. Obviously not everyone is going to feel that way (and there's nothing wrong with that), but it's something to consider. When you have sex, it should be something you want to do for yourself, not just for a future bf. If that makes sense. :?
This x100

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Oh okay, I gotcha I gotcha. A friend of mine felt the same way, and she doesn't regret anything. I agree with what Sonia said too. I'm sure things will work out for you though, and I hope everything will be fantastic <3 This is a little random bit, but, it was in some magazine I read, a woman was 30 years old (I think) and still a virgin (religious reasons) and from the article anyway, the guys she almost had sex with didn't care that she was a virgin, and the guy she finally lost it to didn't mind, either. I mean, not every single guy will be like that, but there are plenty. And even if you get blown off by a guy, there will be another guy who will be more than eager to hop in the sack with you lol.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

hollaatmegurl wrote:
Oh okay, I gotcha I gotcha. A friend of mine felt the same way, and she doesn't regret anything. I agree with what Sonia said too. I'm sure things will work out for you though, and I hope everything will be fantastic <3 This is a little random bit, but, it was in some magazine I read, a woman was 30 years old (I think) and still a virgin (religious reasons) and from the article anyway, the guys she almost had sex with didn't care that she was a virgin, and the guy she finally lost it to didn't mind, either. I mean, not every single guy will be like that, but there are plenty. And even if you get blown off by a guy, there will be another guy who will be more than eager to hop in the sack with you lol.

this is true!

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

If a guy is going to blow you off for being a virgin, why would you have sex with him anyway? The point is, a smart man wouldn't care. It's like not dating someone because they've never had a boyfriend. I really don't think most guys care, if they care about you they won't mind if you have experience or not.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

molticolori wrote:If a guy is going to blow you off for being a virgin, why would you have sex with him anyway? The point is, a smart man wouldn't care. It's like not dating someone because they've never had a boyfriend. I really don't think most guys care, if they care about you they won't mind if you have experience or not.
Well said!! :toss:

beautyjunkie
Talker
Talker

Post by beautyjunkie »

My first time hurt a bit and I bled, but once it was happening, I was too caught up in the "OMG, this is happening." thoughts to notice. The guy was a whole ten years older than me :O I guess what I'm supposed to say now is, "Don't do it. You'll regret it." blahblahblahblahblah. But honestly, I didn't regret it at all and I still don't. A lot of guys like virgins. They're honored to be the "first". Which I personally think is extremely creepy, but the creepy factor in most guy's actions never really changes.

cheekycharles
Informer
Informer

Post by cheekycharles »

[quote="RainbowConnection"]OK, so I have plans to lose my virginity soon, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips for your first time, and is it super painful? Because I am (understandably) very nervous about it. In a good way though... :) so if y'all could help it would be awesome.[/quote

If you have to make a "plan" to lose your virginity, you are not ready. You don't need to be in love or wait for a certain age but when the time is right it happens.

RainbowConnection
Learner
Learner

Post by RainbowConnection »

cheekycharles wrote:
RainbowConnection wrote:OK, so I have plans to lose my virginity soon, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips for your first time, and is it super painful? Because I am (understandably) very nervous about it. In a good way though... :) so if y'all could help it would be awesome.[/quote

If you have to make a "plan" to lose your virginity, you are not ready. You don't need to be in love or wait for a certain age but when the time is right it happens.
Well I kind of did it since I made this thread and it went fine...so

What's so amazing
that keeps us stargazing
and what do we think we might see?

-Kermit

Goat
Informer
Informer

Post by Goat »

RainbowConnection wrote:Sooo....if it makes a difference to anyone, it happened.

it hurt, not as bad as i thought it would, i barely bled, which was nice, we used protection and it was awesome. I don't regret it, I don't feel sad/shameful, and so yeah, I was ready. so thanks to the people that were helpful and gave advice instead of just judging me, it made a difference :)
Since the OP has been posting again I just wanted to pop in and mention that bleeding during sex isn't normal, even for your first time. No one has seemed to mention that so I'd though I would bring it up...

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I thought bleeding a little the very first time was normal? Not for everyone but for some? I'm no sex expert though, obviously.

Return to “Sexual Health”