Yutakis james

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yutakis james

Post by SentosaGirl »

Listening to dat video of him saying "yes, im alright" totally eeks me. Goosebumps.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

SentosaGirl wrote:Listening to dat video of him saying "yes, im alright" totally eeks me. Goosebumps.
yes, he has a super weird voice.

candlestick__kitty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by candlestick__kitty »

That latest video of him and Dash where Dash runs over to hug him is ridiculous. He rub Dash's belly like a cat! :|

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

He says it is just part 1 of the video. The rest of the video left it there hanging.

candlestick__kitty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by candlestick__kitty »

Why does he need to make it three parts? Apart from the attention seeking of course..

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

He craving for more followers.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

kaylee wrote:Image
SWEETEST DASH VIDEO TO DATE (PART II): After️#Dashielsayre️hug me... He called me 'Uncle Yutaki, Oh my God!" Lol, as just everytime I m in the house, everything little thing he does I will go 'Oh my God!' (Yes, I m that easily amused by him! Lol) So much loved from Dash!Wait for part III! @xiaxue 17h
CHALET wrote:this yutaki is fond of dressing up like a boyscout. the shorts,socks and the scarf thing he wraps around his neck #boyscoutchic :rofl:
Comments to Yutacky video post:
nettbakeren
Awwww you babyboy is sdoreble. Just like you. Have many you have? Sooo cut, look like his daddy.
harshacatfix
So envious of your legs :( :(

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

I can't pinpoint why exactly, but seeing someone in my age range dressing like an elementary school kid makes me highly uncomfortable...

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

kaylee wrote:Image
yutakis SWEETEST DASH VIDEO TO DATE (PART III): LAST part of the #Dashielsayre sweetest (To Me) videos series! This part is none relevant to me, but it's SUPER CUTE & HILARIOUS!! Watch how️Dash️ show @xiaxue he squeeze the MILK! 9h

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Posted on 11 Jan 2015, 6:44pm (SG Time)
Throughout the 8 years of being a blogger, I have haters who have so much problems with the way I look at every level.

My brows are too thick, my brows are too straight, my nose is too big, my nose is too fake, my eyes are too small, my eyes are too plastic, my lips is too small, my face is too big, my face is too plastic, my hair is too long, my hair is too blonde, my smile is too perv, my pout is too much, my wink is too spasm-like, I m too skinny, I m too chubby, my sense of style is too stupid or my dressing sense is too gay.

I know right (SMLJ??!), there can be so much things go "wrong" with my appearance.

But let me get this straight with them, if I am happy I could have unibrows, cock eyes, penis nose, joker smile, pizza face, seaweed hair and a llama body. I will still Camwhore till my camera spoil, because this is my face, my body and I do whatever I please, I wanna look whatever and however I want to look. Thank you but no thanks to your unconstructive remarks. Period.

P/s: Yes, cock eye selfie, don't care.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Wtf is a penis eye? And FYI, Yutacky, if you honestly didn't give a crap about what your haters say then why bother to address them? You aren't fooling anyone. You obviously give a damn. :roll:

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

If he is ok with his looks, why photoshop all his selfies?

jamtamho
Learner
Learner

Post by jamtamho »

SentosaGirl wrote:If he is ok with his looks, why photoshop all his selfies?
most people who photoshop and use filters to look better just want to feel more confident. Who doesn't use a filter every once in a while in a selfie? God forbid people like us should get bashed for doing so too. I don't have a problem with bloggers photoshopping the hell out of themselves when normal people like us do it. I have a problem when they're promoting bullshit that doesnt work and they obviously photoshopped 90% of the picture. Then again magazines and movies do this too. So yea.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

He photoshop his face. Not the skin tone.

melyssa13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by melyssa13 »

PENIS EYE WTF????

Obviously he cares too much.

mylittlesecret
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mylittlesecret »

jamtamho wrote:
most people who photoshop and use filters to look better just want to feel more confident. Who doesn't use a filter every once in a while in a selfie? God forbid people like us should get bashed for doing so too. I don't have a problem with bloggers photoshopping the hell out of themselves when normal people like us do it. I have a problem when they're promoting bullshit that doesnt work and they obviously photoshopped 90% of the picture. Then again magazines and movies do this too. So yea.
The problem is he's overdoing it by excessively photoshopping himself until he doesn't even look like what he looks in reality. Yet he said he is ok with his looks. He's clearly lacks the confident so that's not ok! That's KO right at his face! Period.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

mylittlesecret wrote:
jamtamho wrote:
The problem is he's overdoing it by excessively photoshopping himself until he doesn't even look like what he looks in reality. Yet he said he is ok with his looks. He's clearly lacks the confident so that's not ok! That's KO right at his face! Period.
Thank you, Mylittlesecret. That is exactly what i meant.

yamadayumi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yamadayumi »

I don't know if someone already mentioned it but Yutaki's photoshopped self totally looks like this Filipino dude

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

yamadayumi wrote:I don't know if someone already mentioned it but Yutaki's photoshopped self totally looks like this Filipino dude
Omg. He WANs to be like Hiro

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

He really need to stop winking.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”