What do you like about Dulce?

Sophia1st

What do you like about Dulce?

Post by Sophia1st »

Hey,... :)

Is there anything you like about her?

I have to admit there are some things I like about her, altough I cant stand her very well.

She has a cute voice, thats why I like to hear her talking. But her accent is strange, especially her "rolling rrrrrrrrrr"...for exmple "thrrrrrrough", she only says it sometimes, but I really hate it.

She is pretty and has nice hair and so on,...unfortunataly she wears really ugly, unflatering stuff most of the time.

She is so positive, I like that attitude. You can say what you want, but I like positive thinking people, she complqins very seldom. Nit like for example Lisa Fowler, OMG it was a PAIN to watch her, she complained a l l t h e t i m e!!! I think I will never watch a LF video again,...bah!

Thats it I think.

What about you?

livechiclove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What do you like about Dulce?

Post by livechiclove »

whooo the fuck thinks she has nice hair lmao
its more deep fried then KFC chicken

as far as what i like about her goes...nothing really..maybe her $$ but thats about it.

and If i HAD to pick something..i think her voice is cute..not her accent or anything
Ian + Mickey

kimnzi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kimnzi »

She has pretty eyes WHEN she doesnt use her sharpie eyeliner..which rarely happens. As far as her personality..nothing! lol

DoucheyKandy
Learner
Learner

Post by DoucheyKandy »

The only thing I like about her is her smile and her genuine laugh other than broad is as fake as a spray tan!!

ilovedxb
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovedxb »

mmmm i think this topic belongs in the rave section.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

ilovedxb wrote:mmmm i think this topic belongs in the rave section.
OMG NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I dont wanna rave about her!!!!!!! But there are also some nice things about her, she isnt all bad.

Her hair...hmmm...I meant - she has NATURALLY gorgeous hair, what she does to it is another topic. There are some pics of her with beautiful, full, healthy hair. Maybe its an old one...

livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Post by livechiclove »

she looks like the grinch
Ian + Mickey

BananaBread
Talker
Talker

Post by BananaBread »

I like that she is not using her son to get more views or money, like Judy and Benji from itsjudytime are doing it with their daughter.
And I like the tone of her voice (but not the accent).
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

BananaBread wrote:I like that she is not using her son to get more views or money, like Judy and Benji from itsjudytime are doing it with their daughter.
And I like the tone of her voice (but not the accent).
:gj: :yup: Totally correct about Judy and Benji

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Go to the rave section if you wanna talk about everything you like about her ;)

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

Shiro wrote:Go to the rave section if you wanna talk about everything you like about her ;)
READ. MY POST!!!its not a rave thread here, just pointing out some things you like about her EVEN if you DONT like her in general!!!!!! No reaving here!

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

I also like that she doesnt use the baby-cutsie-factor in her vids, like the crazy lady with five kids from four fathers or something like that. KandeeJohnson. :?

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Sophia1st wrote:
Shiro wrote:Go to the rave section if you wanna talk about everything you like about her ;)
READ. MY POST!!!its not a rave thread here, just pointing out some things you like about her EVEN if you DONT like her in general!!!!!! No reaving here!

I did read your post- this is TRASH A GURU section. If you want to "point out some things you like about her" then you should go to the appropriate section- RAVE ABOUT A GURU.

ScarletRose31
Talker
Talker

Post by ScarletRose31 »

Shiro wrote:
Sophia1st wrote:

I did read your post- this is TRASH A GURU section. If you want to "point out some things you like about her" then you should go to the appropriate section- RAVE ABOUT A GURU.
Who are you to determine the location of her post? If you don't like this thread, don't look at it. I think Sophia1st is perfectly fine posting this question because I highly doubt that every single gg member who visits this forum hates everything about Dulce. It's not like she is acting like a "DD" as people call it, so I think you should show her the same respect and let her be. If the mods/admins believe this thread is inappropriate for this section, then I'm sure they will mention it to her.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

ScarletRose31 wrote:
Shiro wrote:
Sophia1st wrote:

Who are you to determine the location of her post? If you don't like this thread, don't look at it. I think Sophia1st is perfectly fine posting this question because I highly doubt that every single gg member who visits this forum hates everything about Dulce. It's not like she is acting like a "DD" as people call it, so I think you should show her the same respect and let her be. If the mods/admins believe this thread is inappropriate for this section, then I'm sure they will mention it to her.
I am a member who follows the site rules- that's who I am. There are sections to this site for a reason and rules are also made for a reason. I have the right to come in here and say what I want as long as I'm following the site rules. And if you don't like my post, why don't you not look at it? :roll:
She is perfectly fine for posting this question, yes but she is in the WRONG section. I will re-state what I said; this area is the TRASH A GURU section and if she wants to talk about everything she loves about Dulce, she should go to RAVE ABOUT A GURU section.

There's no disrespect I've shown, I simply made a comment- in fact if you actually read through the posts, you can see shes the one getting snippy with others here. And I can agree with you there, I'm also sure that as soon as the mods see this in the wrong section, they'll move it or let her know as well.

livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Post by livechiclove »

I am a member who follows the site rules- that's who I am. There are sections to this site for a reason and rules are also made for a reason. I have the right to come in here and say what I want as long as I'm following the site rules. And if you don't like my post, why don't you not look at it? :roll:
She is perfectly fine for posting this question, yes but she is in the WRONG section. I will re-state what I said; this area is the TRASH A GURU section and if she wants to talk about everything she loves about Dulce, she should go to RAVE ABOUT A GURU section.

There's no disrespect I've shown, I simply made a comment- in fact if you actually read through the posts, you can see shes the one getting snippy with others here. And I can agree with you there, I'm also sure that as soon as the mods see this in the wrong section, they'll move it or let her know as well.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I agree with you too
This Dulce Loving post need to be in Rave section..this is Trash hunny, as in you TRASH them...Dulce has a rave section, where people share what they find likeable about this broad and others
Ian + Mickey

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

Post by EatYourMakeupBleh »

I agree with moving this to RAVE ABOUT A GURU.
I don't hate Dulce, but I really don't like anything about her.
She annoys me to no end, I've mentioned before that I do not think she's pretty (my personal opinion), her accent is annoying af, shes's just an all around "bad" person...not like she would commit crimes or anything, but to me nothing about her is likeable.

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Post by ms.jolie »

Huh? there are things to like about her??? :shock:
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

ScarletRose31
Talker
Talker

Post by ScarletRose31 »

Sophia1st wrote:Hey,... :)

Is there anything you like about her?

I have to admit there are some things I like about her, although I cant stand her very well.

She is pretty and has nice hair and so on,...unfortunately she wears really ugly, unflattering stuff most of the time.
In my case, it's what I did like about her. A few years ago, I had stumbled upon make-up tutorials, hauls, etc...and I came across Dulce. She was soft-spoken, down-to-earth, and her videos were interesting. I especially liked how she played hip-hop music during her videos, not the "spa music" as some gurus would, and she even posted videos of her lip syncing to some of the music for fun. Whether or not this was an act to attract more viewers, I don't know and I hope not.

You had mentioned how you thought she was pretty and had nice hair. I will admit, her hair hasn't looked the healthiest and I much prefer her with black hair. Not my choice, I just thought it looked gorgeous on her. Yes, she is pretty. It astounds me when I read posts about people saying she is ugly, her feet look weird, etc...How would they like someone to call them ugly and/or criticize their genes? I guarantee they wouldn't have the nerve to say it to her face.

There is a thread somewhere on here that asks what people don't like about Dulce, but I think you pose a fair question because it's not all black and white and I highly doubt everyone here dislikes every single thing about Dulce. There was a reason some of us started watching her in the first place.

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

Post by EatYourMakeupBleh »

[/quote]You had mentioned how you thought she was pretty and had nice hair. I will admit, her hair hasn't looked the healthiest and I much prefer her with black hair. Not my choice, I just thought it looked gorgeous on her. Yes, she is pretty. It astounds me when I read posts about people saying she is ugly, her feet look weird, etc...How would they like someone to call them ugly and/or criticize their genes? I guarantee they wouldn't have the nerve to say it to her face.[/quote]

I would have absolutely no problem giving her a piece of my mind. I've never had a problem telling people what I really thought of them to their face, if the situation called for it of course. lol I don't just go around randomly telling people stuff like "hey, you're just not good looking, sorry" haha but anyway, I think most of the people here would love to tell her things to her face. I have no doubt about that.

Return to “Dulce Candy”