UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 4

lucyparpar
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 4

Post by lucyparpar »

her obsession with demi lovato is laughable. how old are you seriously, get a grip.

justanotherhater

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 4

Post by justanotherhater »

She deleted MORE of her instagram pictures. Now she has about 5 pictures left.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

I don't understand this sudden need to appear 'professional'...? Seems a few months too late.

Post by Guest »

She only likes her feet cos they're the slimmest part of her body

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

I think the sole aim is to try and be more mainstream and get invited to events and get sent free stuff as she doesn't get the perks that others do with less subscribers. Soooo FAKE!

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

The-truth wrote:She only likes her feet cos they're the slimmest part of her body

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

That thing is so fugly. I know everyone has their own different tastes, but JEBUS. :?
ImageImageImage

Thefrenchfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by Thefrenchfrog »

What is the eBay link? I can't see :/

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

KimiSoYeah wrote:
That thing is so fugly. I know everyone has their own different tastes, but JEBUS. :?
That hat really is just a whole new level of fugliness.

Erythorbate

Post by Erythorbate »

I agree about her trying to get more likable, probably so more people can associate to her. And let's be honest, it's very hard to associate with Gracie when the only thing she does is sleep, shop and go on "glamorous" (lol) vacations. Most gurus go to school or have a full time job, so do their audience. Grace on the other hand (excuse me for being ignorant, but has she lost her job or something? Does she still work with kids?) If you look at her twitter, you'll see that the only things she tweets about evolve around shopping, clothes, vacation and Youtube. That's pretty much it. If she would have gone to school, and worked around it, like making videos about back to school outfits, talking about her high school/university experience or what she has in her school bag, more people would probably subscribe to her. She can do as many videos with voice overs or delete as many pictures as she wants from instagram, but it's not going to change the fact that she still comes off as lazy and rude on twitter.

Yes, it is sad considering that you were on a vacation less than a month ago. And judging by this tweet, things with her so called "boyfriend" aren't going well. I'm pretty sure they ended it, considering she didn't do anything on Valentine's day (if they would have gone on a date, we would have gotten 1379 tweets about it.)
I know this tweet was sarcastic, but if you think about it - it's pretty much her in a nutshell:

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

I agree about the boyfriend situation, if everything was fine there would have been 1000000 pictures of them in a hotel room and roses etc, that's why I don't get why she went away with him. Maybe they booked it ages ago and had to go. She also said she was going to Thailand with Asia this year I'm sure around Christmas but Asia has just got back.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

why does her 'bf' whatever the hell he is, has so many naked ladies on his twitter? seems a bit odd? like i don't know anyone who would do that.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Her and her bf's relationship is very, very odd. They've known each other over 5 years, so it's almost like they just keep running back to each other no matter how dysfunctional it is. But it seems like they don't talk to or even like each other that much.

detroithey6
Learner
Learner

Post by detroithey6 »

syllabub wrote:
KimiSoYeah wrote:
That hat really is just a whole new level of fugliness.
lool i wish everyone would stop putting studs on everything they seem to own

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Grace, y u no make a video with this hat yet? :(

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

niccaplease wrote:I agree about the boyfriend situation, if everything was fine there would have been 1000000 pictures of them in a hotel room and roses etc, that's why I don't get why she went away with him. Maybe they booked it ages ago and had to go. She also said she was going to Thailand with Asia this year I'm sure around Christmas but Asia has just got back.
Speaking of which, what happened to Asia? I know she can't be in every video but has Grace even mentioned her in a while? Maybe she has, but I'm not following Grace on Twitter or Instagram so I don't know. Even in vids she posted before her Egypt vacation, I don't recall hearing her mentioned. I guess I just got the feeling she'd be around more since she showed up in so many videos back to back...

sickofsomepeople
Informer
Informer

Post by sickofsomepeople »

I don't know how anyone could where that hat.. I know quite a few 'chavs' and one of them said they had a hat like that but would never wear it. I don't get how people can just buy things but never wear or use them.
"Every bruise is a hickey from the universe.. and everyone wants to get with the universe"
http://t-0pshop.tumblr.com

ocean98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ocean98 »

You really do try your hardest to keep up with Grace's every move, don't you? You seem to understand that Grace does actually have many insecurities. Pointing out that she often 'covers' these up makes you look even more the benighted people that you are. Why should she have to expose her self-doubts? She already has illogical morons like you tearing into her. You are undoubtably the bunch that never leave her social network profiles alone. The bunch that never fail to leave bad feedback on her videos, pointing out the 'faults' whilst trolling behind your sheild. Please do not ever forget that this woman has a far greater quality of life than many of you probably do, put together. Everyday she is bettering it. Grace, if you do read this nonsense...keep going pal

Post by Guest »

oh dear

Return to “Grace F Victory”