Beautifymeeh

kel
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beautifymeeh

Post by kel »

I've been a longtime lurker and this is my first time posting since no one's discussed this yet. Angel recently unfollowed everyone so she has 0 following... and Aiden unfollowed her from his personal account too? What's up with that? He's still following her from his photography account though.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Maybe she's making a personal account? It's weird that aiden would unfollow her professional account though but maybe she said she was making a personal account and just to follow her there instead.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Instagram is a game designed to make you look as good as possible, and following a lot of people supposedly makes your brand look bad. I've noticed a lot of Korean celebs don't follow people. so she might be jumping on that trend now that she's trying to make a name for her YT brand out there. The part with Aiden makes no sense though. If the goal is to have as many followers as possible, he has no reason to unfollow her.

If you scroll through Angel's page she hasn't posted a picture of Aiden is over a year. Maybe she wanted to distance herself from him on her business page since mentioning your significant other is bad for Korean celebs, and Angel is promoting her Beautifymeeh brand to Korea now, and might not want to be overlooked for being married and older.

iced_chocolate
Talker
Talker

Post by iced_chocolate »

She mentioned in her latest instagram photo that she's "been going through some difficult times the past few month"

Can anyone guess what it is?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

iced_chocolate wrote:She mentioned in her latest instagram photo that she's "been going through some difficult times the past few month"

Can anyone guess what it is?
She and Aiden have been going back to the US separately for the past few months. Aiden has been doing it since he booked wedding jobs, and once he came back Angel left for the US herself. My best guess would be that it's been hard not having her whole family together for a longtime, and perhaps it's taking a toll on her relationship with Aiden, and she's probably also stressed out about trying to get Yunwoo enrolled in school back in Texas, preparing for the move back to Texas, and missing her family back in texas.

Her grandma is like 90+, so maybe she's not doing well.

Aiden also stopped posting pics of Angel on IG, not that that matters, though.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

She and Aiden have been going back to the US separately for the past few months. Aiden has been doing it since he booked wedding jobs, and once he came back Angel left for the US herself. My best guess would be that it's been hard not having her whole family together for a longtime, and perhaps it's taking a toll on her relationship with Aiden, and she's probably also stressed out about trying to get Yunwoo enrolled in school back in Texas, preparing for the move back to Texas, and missing her family back in texas.

Aiden also stopped posting pics of Angel on IG, not that that matters, though.[/quote]

is it time for them to go back to the US permanently soon??

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

kpop1713 wrote:She and Aiden have been going back to the US separately for the past few months. Aiden has been doing it since he booked wedding jobs, and once he came back Angel left for the US herself. My best guess would be that it's been hard not having her whole family together for a longtime, and perhaps it's taking a toll on her relationship with Aiden, and she's probably also stressed out about trying to get Yunwoo enrolled in school back in Texas, preparing for the move back to Texas, and missing her family back in texas.

is it time for them to go back to the US permanently soon??[/quote]

Yes. Angel said that she and Aiden both want the kids to attend school in Texas. Yunwoo will be starting either kindergarten or the 1st grade this fall, so she mentioned wanting to return in August so that they can move in and prepare Yunwoo for school.

Their whole move to Korea makes no sense. I think it's lovely that they get to live abroad and have their kids experience this, but it's got to be a bad move financially. Aiden keeps flying back to America for wedding shoots, and doesn't seem to work in Korea. If flight to Korea are like $1000+ then they are losing so much. Add to that, Angel didn't get a visa so they have to leave the country every three months. Expensive.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

123xyz wrote:
kpop1713 wrote:She and Aiden have been going back to the US separately for the past few months. Aiden has been doing it since he booked wedding jobs, and once he came back Angel left for the US herself. My best guess would be that it's been hard not having her whole family together for a longtime, and perhaps it's taking a toll on her relationship with Aiden, and she's probably also stressed out about trying to get Yunwoo enrolled in school back in Texas, preparing for the move back to Texas, and missing her family back in texas.

is it time for them to go back to the US permanently soon??
Yes. Angel said that she and Aiden both want the kids to attend school in Texas. Yunwoo will be starting either kindergarten or the 1st grade this fall, so she mentioned wanting to return in August so that they can move in and prepare Yunwoo for school.

Their whole move to Korea makes no sense. I think it's lovely that they get to live abroad and have their kids experience this, but it's got to be a bad move financially. Aiden keeps flying back to America for wedding shoots, and doesn't seem to work in Korea. If flight to Korea are like $1000+ then they are losing so much. Add to that, Angel didn't get a visa so they have to leave the country every three months. Expensive.[/quote]

I genuinely can't imagine where they are getting the money for that. Even if one of them had a well paying job, I couldn't rationalize spending that much :? Also, why can't Aiden be a photographer in Korea? It would make soo much more sense. I doubt that the pay he makes from the weddings pay THAT well.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

kpop1713 wrote:
I genuinely can't imagine where they are getting the money for that. Even if one of them had a well paying job, I couldn't rationalize spending that much :? Also, why can't Aiden be a photographer in Korea? It would make soo much more sense. I doubt that the pay he makes from the weddings pay THAT well.

I think their money is a result of abusing the system. If you examine Angel and Aiden's finances, personal life, and lifestyle it semi adds up. Angel said that the health insurance they have is medicaid; medicaid is the result of being low income. They stated they had this insurance when they were just a family of two and pregnant with Yunwoo. To qualify for medicaid in Texas, your max income can't exceed around 30k for 2 people https://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/1640 It increases to around 50k for a family of 4, but Angel and Aiden's income was probably still around 30k after the kids were born since their job situations didn't change.

So, where is this money coming from? Well, Angel said her YT and blog adsense aren't that much, and I believe her since adsense actually pays really low and the true money comes from sponsors (which Angel hardly ever does). She said she sometimes only makes $200-$400. So she probably makes around $4,000 max. Not a lot of money. Aiden's story is rather interesting. He never graduated college despite being smart (perfect SAT math score!), and when Angel first started YT he had a real job outside of freelance photography. He worked for AT&T (IIRC) and had an accounting related job, which he got as a result of working as a math tutor and coincidentally finding someone who recognized his skill and offered him a job. BUT he only worked part time. Angel said he worked from 9AM-2PM (or it might have been 1PM, and can't remember which one it was). Therefore, Aiden wasn't working full time. He was only putting in around 20-25 hours a week, which would explain why their income was around 30k. Angel did freelance photography and Angel used to do freelance makeup, but since it's freelance the two of them could have only taken cash payments and did the whole "paying under the table" to disguise their true income.

If you look at their Texas lifestyle it semi fits their 30k income. The two of them have never owned property, they rented 1 bedroom apartments, a townhouse, and then a house that their shared with Aiden's father (so he might have helped with the bills). Their car is probably rented as well. their kids don't do any activities, which saves them money as well. Since they don't really have any adult purchases or bills to pay, that leaves them all their money to spend on restaurants and fast food and material items. It's also really obvious that they live paycheck to paycheck, and don't have savings. Not putting money towards emergency funds, retirement, etc really gives you a lot more cash to use daily.

Aiden said he left his day job since photography began to pay the bills, but his business is so bizarre. His website is completely in Korean, even though he is based in Texas. He is severely limiting the amount of clients he could have. I have no clue why he does it. He might still only take cash so that he and Angel can hide their true income and live off of benefits. Their Korean apartment is shared with Aiden's mom, and they mentioned her cooking and helping out, so they don't really have any home bills, leaving them cash to do what they please.

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

123xyz wrote:
I think their money is a result of abusing the system. If you examine Angel and Aiden's finances, personal life, and lifestyle it semi adds up. Angel said that the health insurance they have is medicaid; medicaid is the result of being low income. They stated they had this insurance when they were just a family of two and pregnant with Yunwoo. To qualify for medicaid in Texas, your max income can't exceed around 30k for 2 people <a class="vglnk" href="https://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/1640" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>benefits</span><span>.</span><span>gov</span><span>/</span><span>benefits</span><span>/</span><span>benefit</span><span>-</span><span>details</span><span>/</span><span>1640</span></a> It increases to around 50k for a family of 4, but Angel and Aiden's income was probably still around 30k after the kids were born since their job situations didn't change.

So, where is this money coming from? Well, Angel said her YT and blog adsense aren't that much, and I believe her since adsense actually pays really low and the true money comes from sponsors (which Angel hardly ever does). She said she sometimes only makes $200-$400. So she probably makes around $4,000 max. Not a lot of money. Aiden's story is rather interesting. He never graduated college despite being smart (perfect SAT math score!), and when Angel first started YT he had a real job outside of freelance photography. He worked for AT&T (IIRC) and had an accounting related job, which he got as a result of working as a math tutor and coincidentally finding someone who recognized his skill and offered him a job. BUT he only worked part time. Angel said he worked from 9AM-2PM (or it might have been 1PM, and can't remember which one it was). Therefore, Aiden wasn't working full time. He was only putting in around 20-25 hours a week, which would explain why their income was around 30k. Angel did freelance photography and Angel used to do freelance makeup, but since it's freelance the two of them could have only taken cash payments and did the whole "paying under the table" to disguise their true income.

If you look at their Texas lifestyle it semi fits their 30k income. The two of them have never owned property, they rented 1 bedroom apartments, a townhouse, and then a house that their shared with Aiden's father (so he might have helped with the bills). Their car is probably rented as well. their kids don't do any activities, which saves them money as well. Since they don't really have any adult purchases or bills to pay, that leaves them all their money to spend on restaurants and fast food and material items. It's also really obvious that they live paycheck to paycheck, and don't have savings. Not putting money towards emergency funds, retirement, etc really gives you a lot more cash to use daily.

Aiden said he left his day job since photography began to pay the bills, but his business is so bizarre. His website is completely in Korean, even though he is based in Texas. He is severely limiting the amount of clients he could have. I have no clue why he does it. He might still only take cash so that he and Angel can hide their true income and live off of benefits. Their Korean apartment is shared with Aiden's mom, and they mentioned her cooking and helping out, so they don't really have any home bills, leaving them cash to do what they please.
Thanks for the explanation! I could see how they could work it now. This now brings up the question for me (which you may or may not have the answer to personally), does Aiden have american citizenship, and did heavoid his mandatory military service in Korea? I assume that they would not move to Korea if it was any sort of issue though.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

kpop1713 wrote:
123xyz wrote:
I think their money is a result of abusing the system. If you examine Angel and Aiden's finances, personal life, and lifestyle it semi adds up. Angel said that the health insurance they have is medicaid; medicaid is the result of being low income. They stated they had this insurance when they were just a family of two and pregnant with Yunwoo. To qualify for medicaid in Texas, your max income can't exceed around 30k for 2 people <a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/1640" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>benefits</span><span>.</span><span>gov</span><span>/</span><span>benefits</span><span>/</span><span>benefit</span><span>-</span><span>details</span><span>/</span><span>1640</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>benefits</span><span>.</span><span>gov</span><span>/</span><span>benefits</span><span>/</span><span>benefit</span><span>-</span><span>details</span><span>/</span><span>1640</span></a> It increases to around 50k for a family of 4, but Angel and Aiden's income was probably still around 30k after the kids were born since their job situations didn't change.

Thanks for the explanation! I could see how they could work it now. This now brings up the question for me (which you may or may not have the answer to personally), does Aiden have american citizenship, and did heavoid his mandatory military service in Korea? I assume that they would not move to Korea if it was any sort of issue though.
Yep! Aiden actually renounced his Korean citizenship. They never specified exactly why, but presumably so that he could avoid the brutal military service. He was able to easily return to Korea since he got the Gyopo visa, which is also what the kids were able to get. Angel tried to get it, but the system to get one takes longer since she's applying as a gyopo adult, not a child, and didn't formerly have citizenship like Aiden.

The two of them sound really shady. Cheating the government and then avoiding the military make them sound real bad. Knowing how strict Koreans are over their military service, I really wonder how people view him knowing that he avoided serving.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

So Angel uploaded an Olive Young beauty haul, but she looks completely different. I can't pinpoint exactly why though. She just looks so different.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

123xyz wrote:So Angel uploaded an Olive Young beauty haul, but she looks completely different. I can't pinpoint exactly why though. She just looks so different.
She's just way too skinny for her age now. Being so underweight looks okay on your face when you're young but once your face starts to mature, you end up looking gaunt. It's why so many older women would rather leave on a few pounds to keep their face looking young, or compensate by getting blown out fillers and botox. Older women who diet later in life end up losing all their facial fat which dramatizes any facial maturities like laugh lines and hollowness.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

graylights wrote:
123xyz wrote:So Angel uploaded an Olive Young beauty haul, but she looks completely different. I can't pinpoint exactly why though. She just looks so different.
She's just way too skinny for her age now. Being so underweight looks okay on your face when you're young but once your face starts to mature, you end up looking gaunt. It's why so many older women would rather leave on a few pounds to keep their face looking young, or compensate by getting blown out fillers and botox. Older women who diet later in life end up losing all their facial fat which dramatizes any facial maturities like laugh lines and hollowness.
But isn't she only like 33? She seems too young to be experiencing gauntness. I feel like her nose looks different. Like her bridge looks wider and the bulbous part looks smushy. To me, it kinda looked like she broke her nose and got reconstruction surgery. Obviously she didn't, so ti was probably just a case of weird lighting and bad contouring. Her face just looks so off, and I saw some commenters pointing it out at well. some were speculating she was pregnant again, but like you said, she looks way too skinny so I doubt she's carrying a child.

I remember a few people were pointing out how Angel was following 0 people on IG, including Aiden. She's now added 66 people to her follow list, including Aiden. I guess she just wanted to follow people she actually wants to see content of.

iced_chocolate
Talker
Talker

Post by iced_chocolate »

My first thought when I saw the video was that her face was noticeably puffier and rounder yet her body is still quite thin. Don't know what she did (but I wouldn't be surprised if she did a couple of cosmetic enhancement surgeries while in Korea)

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

iced_chocolate wrote:My first thought when I saw the video was that her face was noticeably puffier and rounder yet her body is still quite thin. Don't know what she did (but I wouldn't be surprised if she did a couple of cosmetic enhancement surgeries while in Korea)
Some comments were saying it looked like swelling from jaw and nose work. She already had a jaw and nose that perfectly suited Korea's standards, so i don't know why she would think of changing those if she did. Perhaps she got fillers in her cheeks. They look quite full.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Did anyone catch Angel's IG story today? Someone asked her when they would be moving back to Texas, and she said it would be a few years. So I guess her kids aren't going to go to school in America, at least not during primary school, and she and Aiden are going to continue to be apart since he flies back to America for photography jobs since he has no job in Korea. :o :?

iced_chocolate
Talker
Talker

Post by iced_chocolate »

I noticed she stopped posting videos frequently on Youtube which I suspect is due to a surgery she had (maybe filler or something idk)

I guess they changed their mind about temporarily living in Korea.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Her nose looks really swollen, and you can really tell the difference when her old photos pop up at the end of her new video. She kinda has a pickle nose situation going on, and comments were speculating a nose job. I don't know why she would need one, though, her nose was fine. I suspect she got cheek fillers, and lots of comments on bother her past YT vids and IG posts have been pointing out how her cheeks look fuller. Can't be from weight gain, as she looks the same on the rest of her body.

Veeeox
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Veeeox »

Sooo they’re definitely not moving back to the states. They just bought a car!!!! I think it’s used, because in the video she says “it looks brand new”. They also paid it full in CASH. They’re defintely hiding cash from the government and not paying taxes. I’m not surprised, because Aiden is a photographer. My friend is a wedding photographer/videographer. Since his clients are mostly Asian (Asians looooove to keep loads of cash hidden in their closets) he takes home 3-5k a job TAX FREE. So basically, if Aidens booked every weekend, he will be taking home around 20k a month TAX FREE. They probably only file Angel’s YouTube income, and Aiden’s noncash payments.

Return to “A-E”