Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SMLX0 GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by AM192 »

starsicle11 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:34 pm
I wonder if her subs are gonna start calling her out for not picking a winner to “hang out with for a day” for her 10 year anniversary... it’s kind of weird of her to not mention it at all since then. I’ve definitely seen comments asking her ab it.
She posted a story last week that she already chose the winner and reached out to them and they got back to her. She said she would vlog it if the person is comfortable being on camera.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

REALLY tired of these entitled and wasteful influencers...did anyone catch her latest IG stories where she shows packages that her dogs took outside, then it snowed (so she couldn't/wouldn't) find them until after the snow melted.

wow.

AM192
Debater
Debater

Post by AM192 »

Honestly don’t see how it’s her fault. She lives in the country so her delivery guys leave stuff at the foot of the driveway which is quite a walk from her actual entrance (from what I’ve seen). If anything companies need to limit the amount of packaging and things they send.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

AM192 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:06 pm
Honestly don’t see how it’s her fault. She lives in the country so her delivery guys leave stuff at the foot of the driveway which is quite a walk from her actual entrance (from what I’ve seen). If anything companies need to limit the amount of packaging and things they send.
You are misunderstanding me here...she had unopened makeup in it's original packaging that the dogs took outside & left in her yard...

AM192
Debater
Debater

Post by AM192 »

buttaface561 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:44 am
AM192 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:06 pm
You are misunderstanding me here...she had unopened makeup in it's original packaging that the dogs took outside & left in her yard...
I understood your post. I saw the story. She’s mentioned many times before that her packages get left at the bottom of her driveway and sometimes the dogs get to them before she does, so they end up tearing them. It looked like she just saw the packages now because the snow melted and they were under the snow the whole time.

underthetuscansun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by underthetuscansun »

Her boyfriend seems like such a douxhe

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

underthetuscansun wrote:Her boyfriend seems like such a douxhe

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Agreed. I think that's why she decided to stop filming with him other than a quick eating clip or something short. I think the comments section was about how he acts like a douche and she can do way better. I think they've been together for many many years so it's probably comfortable.

Coveferrisparker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Coveferrisparker »

This girl has gotten SO catty lately. She has some pretty rude responses to her followers on her Instagram page. I've been following her for many years. Unfollowed today. She does not seem like a very nice person.

Coveferrisparker
Lurker
Lurker

This girl has gotten SO catty lately. She has some pretty rude responses to her followers on her Instagram page. I've been following her for many years. Unfollowed today. She does not seem like a very nice person.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Coveferrisparker wrote:This girl has gotten SO catty lately. She has some pretty rude responses to her followers on her Instagram page. I've been following her for many years. Unfollowed today. She does not seem like a very nice person.
Under what post? I looked but couldn't find anything.

Coveferrisparker
Lurker
Lurker

I am the one who posted. Under the post with the lake and her stupid handbag. My post is right up at the top.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Is she still complaining about gaining 2 lbs during quaratine? I've seen her complain about her weight at least 5x recently. Then she proceeds to upload a video trying on skin tight dresses?? lmao. She comes off very insecure and fatphobic. The only fat thing on her are those too-big-for-her-body tits.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

starsicle11 wrote:Is she still complaining about gaining 2 lbs during quaratine? I've seen her complain about her weight at least 5x recently. Then she proceeds to upload a video trying on skin tight dresses?? lmao. She comes off very insecure and fatphobic. The only fat thing on her are those too-big-for-her-body tits.
I'm surprised she posted this pic on Instagram. She's looking meatier here. Those jeans and angle is not doing her figure any favors. Image

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

So she got the Rare Beauty collection in PR and it annoyed the shit out of me that she refused to even try the lipstick because she was going out after the video and was going to wear a mask.

Plus she doesn't use highlighter on her cheekbones anymore either.

If a brand was kind enough to send you the products, and you do an entire dedicated video, you should use and show all of the products.

It just seemed spoiled to me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Steph doesnt really bother me i actually like her! But I wish she would make a little more interesting content because i have been a little bored with the drink looks. Sometimes i wonder if she has a drinking problem/borderline alcoholic. There’s nothing wrong with having a drink here and there but she just comes off like she does it quite a bit

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:29 am
Steph doesnt really bother me i actually like her! But I wish she would make a little more interesting content because i have been a little bored with the drink looks. Sometimes i wonder if she has a drinking problem/borderline alcoholic. There’s nothing wrong with having a drink here and there but she just comes off like she does it quite a bit
I think she thinks it's part of her personality...

I was subscribed to her for a good 2-3 weeks a while ago but I realized the way she speaks annoys me quite a lot, she speaks as if she was putting on a spoiled ditzy barbiegirl act, but then you realize that's her actual speech and accent.

Her videos were also half-assed, and she kept recommending hideously overpriced products.. Like no girl, I'm not gonna ever buy Dior blushes, even though I can afford it, it's way unnecessary and probably not actually better than the blushes for 1/5 of the price. 😆

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Are you still love her vlogs but I feel like now they are very redundant and she always does the same thing. I miss her older Vlogs where she was actually out doing interesting things without it feeling like you’re watching the same video. And I don’t mind her doing cooking videos but I hate that she always throws in that regularly with those kinds of videos now like I wish she would just stick to follow videos and just put a little more effort into them because I feel like she just kind of stuck to doing the same thing

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

She needs to stop those stupid, sped up bloopers at the end of her videos.....ANNOYING as fuck!!!

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

All of those Just Fab shoes were ugly and cheap looking. She knows damn well she'd never wear those in real life. Anything for sponsorship money, though.

Does anyone have any guesses what she's "been working on" for months now..? She keeps mentioning it on her IG stories. A website or blog?

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

She already has some of her Justfab shoes on her poshmark page so clearly she didnt like them lol. I bet it’s a perfume or something because she said awhile back she would love to make her own fragrance but who knows she doesnt really do collabs or anything very often.

Her videos have been boring as hell lately

Return to “P-U”