Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Re: Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

Post by suziwuzi »

At first I thought Malka aliya was oright, honest and her true self but the last vlog I get a different vibe! Her and noor come across so entitled and up them selves. Her 'in laws' are not the most well off she's taken them to the mall (for her own benefit may I add) and then so stingy, ordering one plate for the three of them?! and then not even treating them to photos with the birds! When we go pakistan we'll get our cousins everything we get and more, they often can't do certain things because money is tight so its nice to treat them. AND if noor you are hot, which its not in Pakistan right now then take you jumper OFF!

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

i have also noticed malka aliya treating her relatives that way first of all just plate of chicken and drink and end it with kiddies cheap corn ice cream from mccys i was kind of so embarrassed how she treated them then shove some money just to show off!! she could of given the lady off camera but nah!! the idiot noorie seriously needs to lose that weight off he’s only 23.. malka aunty clothes sense is just awful.. she’s worser than taklu papa bear atleast they spend this woman is a cheapskate apart from murtaza and mustafa they look kind to me.. malka aunty also goes on and on with her preaching about how to be kind zindagi do teen ki hai!!

Amalfi19
Talker
Talker

Post by Amalfi19 »

suziwuzi wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:33 am
At first I thought Malka aliya was oright, honest and her true self but the last vlog I get a different vibe! Her and noor come across so entitled and up them selves. Her 'in laws' are not the most well off she's taken them to the mall (for her own benefit may I add) and then so stingy, ordering one plate for the three of them?! and then not even treating them to photos with the birds! When we go pakistan we'll get our cousins everything we get and more, they often can't do certain things because money is tight so its nice to treat them. AND if noor you are hot, which its not in Pakistan right now then take you jumper OFF!
He can't take it off because he has some very dark love bites to cover up lol. A bad one can take about a week. Lol Malka in her 'interview' said Noor said he will marry someone from England not Pakistan. So why is he visiting a boyfriend in Pakistan? She has arranged marriages for her elder two, and the eldest one was very young when she got him married, so obviously Noori Begum isn't married because he's gay. I hope they don't ruin some poor girl's life by making him marry.

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

😂 these comments never disappoint. Funny.
Malka Aliya’s round smoky tinted glasses were a cross between John Lennon and Jimmy Saville. Bunch of jokers. I am intrigued what mama bears clothing range will be. I believe fashion is a huge billion pound market. But I am not sure if their taste is amazing. Didn’t really like their own made wedding outfits for shanis wedding. Noor wears a jumper because he has boobs, if he loses weight it should go. Agreed, those 2 are quite bitchy. Shani on the other hand knows you have to be neutral online you can’t slag anyone off otherwise no1 will work with you and you come across bad. The ‘Blonde Team’ Malka and Noor are catty as hell 🐱 🐱

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

Shani yellow teeth matched in with the basket colour they chose haha

sassisingh11
Talker
Talker

Post by sassisingh11 »

Malka aliyas getting boring now, she spent £2000+ on flights to Pakistan just to eat junk food and window shop, even her daughter in law is starting to realise what a chorel she is

Biscuits
Learner
Learner

Post by Biscuits »

Samira only wearing her pj’s in the kitchen cuz horseni does and ppl hear saying she must stink of curry since she cooks in them.

Faani probably made Samira wear those frumpy t shirts and pj’s too to take the heat off horseni

Guesswho__123
Learner
Learner

Post by Guesswho__123 »

Lol and the way sumeera hides because she doesnt have make up on is so funny pervy bear trying to expose her eyebags😂 they have no life all they do is shop eat and party sheena the puddu just repeats everything pervy bear says to extend the vlog another 5mins bk the skini rat needs a good wash someone donate him some soap please LMFAO what friends is he going out with he has none probably going out with his fiancee i heard she looks like the cousin sonia who he was sleeping with a few years ago obv hasnt got over that lol horseni needs to really start dieting gaining abit of weight🥔
Last edited by Guesswho__123 on Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lorna89
Learner
Learner

Post by Lorna89 »

Mama bore is so annoying with ‘Haan ji’, thenku etc. She proper intrudes when others are trying to talk. What the hell was Samira wearing anyway? She looks like she’s going to the market with that basic pink dress.

Princessmaya
Informer
Informer

Post by Princessmaya »

Looks like sumeras left her duppata behind, does anyone know why bk wasn't in his cousins party, going out for a meal with a mate, looks like an excuse

Amalfi19
Talker
Talker

Post by Amalfi19 »

Princessmaya wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:42 pm
Looks like sumeras left her duppata behind, does anyone know why bk wasn't in his cousins party, going out for a meal with a mate, looks like an excuse
People have said on here he was in a relationship with Sonia, whose birthday it was, so maybe that makes it awkward. Don't know how true that is but I reckon it probably is given that Sheena was married to one of the sisters too, and Fifi is engaged/married to one of them. Proper inbred lol. Don't know anyone nowadays who has relationships with cousins.

Guesswho__123
Learner
Learner

Post by Guesswho__123 »

Proper inbreds! Like who's parents allow you to have relationships with your first cousins??
I doubt that skini rat didnt go because it was awkward like come on these begarth people go everywhere together sleep overs etc i can only imagine what they get up to. My cousin is friends with one of them and said fani got divorced to one of his many wifes because he got caught sleeping with his first cousin thats why one of the dads sister doesnt speak to them im guessing it was her daughter? They like to keep it in the family🤮🤢 Dirty scum people just want money money money they will sell there respect over it!

an313
Talker
Talker

Post by an313 »

I feel bad for Sheena lol. This is what he sleeps next too 🤭
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amalfi19
Talker
Talker

Post by Amalfi19 »

an313 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:51 pm
I feel bad for Sheena lol. This is what he sleeps next too 🤭
She looks anaemic - pale skin and dark circles under the eyes. Take some iron to help you get pregnant Sumi, and eat healthier. I've never seen these junglis buy fruit and veg when they go shopping.
She has it worse though - she has to smell his stinky cigarette breath and snog his face with his dirty yellow teeth. Yuck. Glad I didn't marry a smoker.

Amalfi19
Talker
Talker

Post by Amalfi19 »

And she doesn't look ugly without makeup, she's just average looking, no stand-out features. She hides her face because she's clearly not confident about herself without makeup, and there's not much to her personality, she's so boring, so all she brings to their 'vlogs' is her dolled up appearance. She probably feels pressured to wear makeup all the time because of the camera. I'd hate that, and would probably refuse to be caked up in my own home. Just be who you are. My makeup only comes out at special occasions, and even then I can't wait to wash it off.

Guesswho__123
Learner
Learner

Post by Guesswho__123 »

It must be so hard for sumeera moving in to a family that has to put up a false act all the time just to gain a few views! There whole life is an act for the cameras must get really hard for all of them to live up to the parents expectations because they are in the public eye. I bet its led to so many cock ups they can't even be themselves because people know who they are and they have to act a certain way!
They are quick to advertise partying, shops, and always singing like musaleey's LOL but has anyone ever seen any one go jummah? And the girls who wear those junglee long nails i doubt they pray how can they even do wudu?! Doubt they wash there fannys never mind hands. Its so sad that they are forgetting who they are and what there end is as muslims just for this temporary dunya! Dont forget who you are, what you do and where you will end up just for a few secounds of fame. (I know they all read this)

Guesswho__123
Learner
Learner

Post by Guesswho__123 »

Also sorry not sorry but molly or whatever her catfish face is leaked all her own photos on tiktok with fufu the alcoholic so that everyone knows and his parents have no choice but to agree with her gold digging self. Otherwise why would you want to go back to a family who once divorced one of your sister, and slept with the other one untill he got bored😂 she knew if she trapped him like this he might stop going on holidays with his girlfriend/boyfriend whatever he has on the side. Clowns the lot of them!

Zenprise123
Learner
Learner

Post by Zenprise123 »

These people have no respect for animals either . Where are the birds gone ? Also the big fish tank they build in middle of the garden few years back disappeared with no sign of fishes.

Amalfi19
Talker
Talker

Post by Amalfi19 »

Zenprise123 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:38 am
These people have no respect for animals either . Where are the birds gone ? Also the big fish tank they build in middle of the garden few years back disappeared with no sign of fishes.
People have asked them where the birda have gone, and they don't answer. Whenever anyone comments with a question they don't want to answer, they either ignore it or reply with 'thank you😊' and then the stupif people just carry on watching them anyway! Fifi had loads of people asking who he was in Paris with and he kept replying 'thank you' like that's an answer. It would be fine to say we couldn't take care of the birds any more so they've gone to a new home - nothing wrong with that. But if they can't answer such a simple thing, they won't share anything personal or be honest about who Fifi is marrying, Sheena on his 3rd marriage and has a child, all the affairs etc because it doesn't fit the image of a 'beautiful family' they want to portray to get views and money for doing nothing. One look at BK tells you he is a thug life bro lafanga who will make nothing of his life. Trashy people.

Guesswho__123
Learner
Learner

Post by Guesswho__123 »

Fani was having a affair with some indian girl at his work place once he finished bashing her he moved on to sumeera looked for someone to take home for his mum as all the brothers are doing to just nod there head while mama bear says thenku love you all🤣
Fufu aka alchoholic was also bashing some girl from his work place but i heard rumors he was bashing a man too😂🤫 and the little skini rat desperately dms girls telling them he likes white toes in heels LOL and that he will pick them up in his banger that hardly moves! He also was sending dirty messages to young girls a few years ago that leaked on twitter! If you look back at the periscope videos his talking to a girl in the back telling her how his gona go slow for her first time😂 How embarrassing?! They are all just desperate and will do anything for a quickie future wifes be prepared for STIs and all sorts!
Not forgetting princess Horseni who was well known for her nudes that leaked thats why shes always home and has no social/work life. Papa pervy is scared she might cut that mole of next to his big ass nose! P.s they are all alcoholics! Well known fact!

Return to “Shaniis World”