Post by tar »

Please continue here. :toss:

Previous thread (4) viewtopic.php?t=42036

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Re: Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

Post by suziwuzi »

HAHAHAH papa begum ''they've come from Umrah..erm..erm thats just fascinating" hahahah ? Fascinating, they are proper bongay

Nishat-a
Debater
Debater

Post by Nishat-a »

If u watch the vlog ‘sister roshni dosent like it’
Papa bear talks so nicely about fufu. He says fufu is always buying gifts for everyone and their birthday so now it’s our turn to buy him gifts and give him a party. Excuse me what about ur other son BK? Dosent BK spoil his family and get gifts for them? Like I said he dotes on them all but he recieves little back. I’m ashamed of his mum and dad. Fufu still does make effort with BK but his own parents should be ashamed of them selves

Butterflywings
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Butterflywings »

Maybe molly and Fufu are already married or maybe he's gone with the in laws?

New to the forum!! Hi everyone!
Last edited by Butterflywings on Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

just watched uncles latest video, he is really improvising nowtoo funny with the cartoon lol. also the comments are too funny.
everyone needs to go and support his channel.

One of their ivdeos from sheenas wedding came up on my youtube, on the day it was his walima, everyone looked much younger, samira looked so different too, shows their bad diet is not good, molly was showing mama bear a dance video of her and fufi dancing a sheenas wedding so they may have been togeather for some time, also in the old videos molly was showing her face and now they blur it.

found a new you tube channel of a lovely lady, who shows a lot of her cooking and house shopping, Pulwasha Cooks if anyone is interested,

ElleStars47
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ElleStars47 »

queen rania wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:00 pm
just watched uncles latest video, he is really improvising nowtoo funny with the cartoon lol. also the comments are too funny.

One of their ivdeos from sheenas wedding came up on my youtube, on the day it was his walima, everyone looked much younger, samira looked so different too, shows their bad diet is not good, molly was showing mama bear a dance video of her and fufi dancing a sheenas wedding so they may have been togeather for some time, also in the old videos molly was showing her face and now they blur it.

found a new you tube channel of a lovely lady, who shows a lot of her cooking and house shopping, Pulwasha Cooks if anyone is interested,

Uncle Khadoos chose a clever way to roast them 👏🏼👏🏼

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Fufu gone on his honeymoon with Molly before his wedding!!! 🤣 besharam family get them officially married, stop dragging this on and do it the right way!!! BK defo treated like crap by his family. I can see him moving out soon once he’s married!!!

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

queen rania wrote:

Love Palwasha cooks vlogs. She is a natural entertainer and really funny. Would recommend her channel to anyone who wants to laugh at Punjabi humour.

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Did anyone watch shaani and Samiras cooking vlog today? They looked smelly and kept staring at each other freshy style in the kitchen like they’ve just had a shag. Shani kept rushing the vlog so that they could run up to the loft in their haldi stained clothes 😂 jokers.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Yes I picked that up too he was defo rushing her and the looks they keep giving each other ewwww not family content!!!

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Yeah I watch pugwash when I'm bored but she doesn't know how to bhuna her meats properly. She can't really cook just has pretty crockery and talks very nicely.thats why people like her she's raking it in with her channel.

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Lol shani and samira always are horny when they're together so I couldnt see nothing different. Lol

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

Zara2018 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:54 pm
Yeah I watch pugwash when I'm bored but she doesn't know how to bhuna her meats properly. She can't really cook just has pretty crockery and talks very nicely.thats why people like her she's raking it in with her channel.
😂 my mum says the same thing, Palwasha does not bhuna her meat and most times the food looks uncooked. Her little boy is totally spoilt too (although cute)

Zainxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zainxb »

Zara2018 wrote:
Damn don’t violate pulwasha. That lady is actually nice and her dishes look sooo good. Also compared to mama bear she’s actually worked so hard for her family doing multiple jobs etc. I don’t think we should label her as ‘pugwash’ since she is a decent lady.

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Princess Kiki wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:06 am
Zara2018 wrote:
😂 my mum says the same thing, Palwasha does not bhuna her meat and most times the food looks uncooked. Her little boy is totally spoilt too (although cute)
Lmao omg thankgod for that!! Finally another person with sense and knows how to cook. In her videos she says achi thara bhunliya and you can clearly see raw meat. My head and stomach start going NOOO! Her chicken looks boiled in the pilaus and the chicken curry. Very balali cooking and cleaning. Her house was renovated but she doesnt know how to keep ti organised and clean. Everything's a mess with cereal boxes out. She once put meat in the pressure cooker at someone's house in Pakistan and ruined the meat as it became keema lol the lady wasn't impressed but politely smiled lmao.
She thinks she's the beeznees of cooking aunty needs to chill on her kitten heels and go to clarks for her piggy chop feet. I like her but can get sick of her just showing off and acting like she's the most important person in everyone's life. Lol

Her boys cute but spoilt.
Last edited by Zara2018 on Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Zainxb wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:43 am
Zara2018 wrote:
Damn don’t violate pulwasha. That lady is actually nice and her dishes look sooo good. Also compared to mama bear she’s actually worked so hard for her family doing multiple jobs etc. I don’t think we should label her as ‘pugwash’ since she is a decent lady.
Lmao that was a typo error I realised after. Unable to delete to amend. Yes she has worked so have all of us but her cooking is crap that is true xx

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Just googled what a pugwash is lol 😆 auto correct has a mind of its own lol

Zainxb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zainxb »

Zara2018 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:48 am
Zainxb wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:43 am

Lmao that was a typo error I realised after. Unable to delete to amend. Yes she has worked so have all of us but her cooking is crap that is true xx
Okay 😂. Well it is subjective so to me they honestly look really good. That’s alright though you can hold that view 😅

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

Her weird faces 🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

queen rania wrote:

I sometimes watch pulwasha cooks vlogs she seems ok but i hate her and sister keep promoting that taptap send app so annoying !

Return to “Shaniis World”