Pretty Pastel Please: Part 4

captain-marzipan
Talker
Talker

Re: Pretty Pastel Please: Part 4

Post by captain-marzipan »

Not going to lie I'm a little disappointed we've not had any old videos posted like she said she was going to (which isn't surprising with her reputation of overpromising). I find I have a love/hate relationship with her content.

On one hand I find a lot of what she films frustrating for one reason or another.

But on the other hand I did enjoy some of it, and found some comfort in it, especially when she was posting everyday...I found it was something to look forward to.

My youtube subscription page is dire lately and I haven't found anyone who I enjoy and can binge watch for a long time with similar content. Either their content isn't right, or something about the actual creator irks me (repeating phrases, loud voices, overreactions etc).

(If anyone has any reccomendations for similar YTers please DM me so we don't clog up the feed lol)

choir12
Debater
Debater

Post by choir12 »

I will watch anything about Archie. Alex can drop off the face of the world for all I care. She's not getting help for her mental health issues. She's hoarding birds and letting them breed willy nilly. She's messy in all ways. She looks terrible. Good luck to Claye if this is his idea of a solid partner. Eventually she's going to come to the end of the money and he'll have to support her. Her half of the Sydney house and no solid income is not going to last very long. It was mortgaged. It's not like she gets half of the selling price, not even close.

may_bi
Learner
Learner

Post by may_bi »

Can somebody tell me where do Dan says something about falling in love with Claye? I cannot find it.

Thanks

lilyevans
Learner
Learner

Post by lilyevans »

may_bi wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:54 am
Can somebody tell me where do Dan says something about falling in love with Claye? I cannot find it.

Thanks
It is in the meeting a stranger in a Bunnings carpark video about minute 7:30

Olderwiser23
Debater
Debater

Post by Olderwiser23 »

Ok Alex, I’ll ask…
What the hell happened?
Truth only please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alices Rabbithole
Debater
Debater

Post by Alices Rabbithole »

Olderwiser23 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:57 pm
Ok Alex, I’ll ask…
What the hell happened?
Truth only please.
Problem is, when questions are asked for clarity, you get shot down for being a "hater" and the comment deleted.

PurplePhoenix
Informer
Informer

Post by PurplePhoenix »

"Let's normalize asking questions for clarity instead of moving based on the story you've created in your mind which may or may not be true. Clarity preserves all relationships." - Alex

Wow coming from someone (Alex) who intentionally doesn't provide clarity, has confessed to intentionally baiting, intentionally alters facts and timelines, etc.

titfacemcgee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by titfacemcgee »

Oohhh let's pool some questions! She's right, clarity is SO important!!

- What's the consensus on making mania merch?
- Can I get artists to make mania merch for free? Do artists need paying? Why?
- Getting money from people for charitable cause then trying to spend it on something else. Potentially fraud?
- Will my friend be OK with me spending every waking minute of the day with their partner?
- My friend was not OK with me spending every waking minute with their partner. Should I now tantrum, troll and shitpost publicly online? Will this draw more attention to friend's personal struggles?
- Are my friend and her husband absolutely fine with me poledancing in front of husband? Post online?
- Stick fingers in babies mouths without asking parents. Y/N?
- Are my best friends and husband definitely going to be OK with me turning up back home with a strange Tasmanian man?
- Getting new friends to read out erotic fanfic about my husband and best friend on camera. Is this solid, unproblematic content for all involved?
- Therapy?? Or booze???

Add your own!

Olderwiser23
Debater
Debater

Post by Olderwiser23 »

SFAB vid is up 😊

Eyriequeerie
Talker
Talker

Post by Eyriequeerie »

Just a FYI about SFAB's new video, she's basically super butthurt we criticized her previous videos. She goes on for 20+ minutes about ageism, and then accuses user who post here by their username for being contrary to her opinions.

I'm halfway through this video and she's barely spoken about PPP at all...nothing of substance impo. Not worth the watch.... Just a mentally unstable person who can't handle criticism well.

I do suspect Alex will probably watch it at some point tho. Let's see if we get passive IG stories about it lol

BattleCookie
Learner
Learner

Post by BattleCookie »

titfacemcgee wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:43 pm

- Getting money from people for charitable cause then trying to spend it on something else. Potentially fraud?
- Will my friend be OK with me spending every waking minute of the day with their partner?
- My friend was not OK with me spending every waking minute with their partner. Should I now tantrum, troll and shitpost publicly online? Will this draw more attention to friend's personal struggles?
- Are my friend and her husband absolutely fine with me poledancing in front of husband? Post online?
- Are my best friends and husband definitely going to be OK with me turning up back home with a strange Tasmanian man?
- Getting new friends to read out erotic fanfic about my husband and best friend on camera. Is this solid, unproblematic content for all involved?
- Therapy?? Or booze???

Add your own!
- Is ist okay to show the houses of my new friends without their consent and later claim you had to unfriend/unfollow all my friends because of their privacy? Including friends which were okay to be shown on my channel (some of them even influencers themselves) for years and then be mad becuase people asked why I unfollow them and vice versa NOW ?
- Is it okay to let birds roam free in rentals (including a chicken I simply took because it got out of its enclosure I wanted to cuddle/handle it and get irritated when I get evicted as a consequence?
- Is it safe to drive with an unsecured duck and let it shit allover a rental car?
- Throwing a tantrum because neighbours are bothered by my rooster and badmouth a friends dad online because he had bad luck with some chickens to make the point that nobody can take care of chickens like myself?
- Is it okay to let my "hate" for Sydney keep me away from my husbands birthday (who supportet me for years) and then get mad when people asked why I wasn`t present?
-Why do I get angry for people asking about him when we were not seen together for months and he was a big part of my "sidequest" content?
- Is it okay to make my best friend a mental health-test and put him on the spot online because I´m convinced he has symptoms and "correct" his answers to my observations?

Sonic the ironic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sonic the ironic »

Eyriequeerie wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:00 pm
Just a FYI about SFAB's new video, she's basically super butthurt we criticized her previous videos. She goes on for 20+ minutes about ageism, and then accuses user who post here by their username for being contrary to her opinions.

I'm halfway through this video and she's barely spoken about PPP at all...nothing of substance impo. Not worth the watch.... Just a mentally unstable person who can't handle criticism well.

I do suspect Alex will probably watch it at some point tho. Let's see if we get passive IG stories about it lol
I don’t know I quite like SFAB. She’s a small creator, so I cut her some slack. She doesn’t usually bring any new facts to the convo and her theories can be kind of out there, but she reminds me of an aunt who is a bit looney but who we all love. Some of her vids are a reach.

Rebelyoo
Debater
Debater

Post by Rebelyoo »

Looks like I get named and shamed in the new SFAB video 😂 sorry if anyone thinks I’m trying to “thought police” people. Im just very critical of all evidence, I like to look at things from all angles and scrutinise what I think is relevant or not.

My last 3 comments have been confirming that I’m sure the the guy in the cats story was Claye, asking about the best friends necklace and pointing out that Dan’s facebook photo from 2015 doesn’t convince me that they’re together. So I’m not sure why SFAB thinks I’m Alex’s mom either.

Aside from that, nothing of note again in SFAB’s video. Pointing out that one person is older than another isn’t agism. She said at the end of the video that there was loads more tea to talk about, but there wasn’t really any tea in the video to begin with. Woman uses Pinterest for inspiration to decorate home?! Call the copyright police!

LilMonado
Talker
Talker

Post by LilMonado »

titfacemcgee wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:43 pm

- Therapy?? Or booze???

Add your own!
Which video did she put a finger in a baby's mouth? I didn't know she did this and I hate that I have curiosity.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but when she addressed the manic merch, didn't she try to justify it by saying it would've been for charity? I don't think that makes it any more acceptable 😂 Imagine justifying something else offensive or insensitive on a shirt by saying "the money would've gone to charity though". Again, I might be remembering this wrong so sorry if that's the case. I just feel like she always has bad excuses and can't admit her mistakes.

LilMonado
Talker
Talker

Post by LilMonado »

Sorry for the double post but I also noticed Alex only ever addresses things she can come up with excuses for that make things look slightly less bad or like we're the ones in the wrong for bringing it up. Like the story of unfollowing her friends for privacy, her trying to use mean comments in a lighthearted way on merch so the manic merch didn't seem so bad. But she never addresses or apologises for the things she can't explain away like driving with birds in the car/between the pedals. What's your excuse for putting yourself, the birds, and innocent people around you in potential danger Alex? She will never say anything about it because she can't find an excuse for that one.

JustPeachy456
Learner
Learner

Post by JustPeachy456 »

How about using your friend's trip to the hospital to post a vague story on Instagram possibly making it seem like you're the one who's unwell and in hospital, (right around the time people are concerned about your mental health) and leaving it totally ambiguous as to if you're okay, why you're there, to all your fans, friends, and family.

leavesandtwigs
Talker
Talker

Post by leavesandtwigs »

SFAB has decided, somehow, that us saying she was reaching and/or projecting was us trying to "cancel" her? I don't think that's what anyone was trying to do, I think most of us were just trying to say that the videos were going beyond "reasonable speculation" and into "wild speculation".

Anyway, Alex has been starting to post more frequently again after a break. Most of the posts are just pigeon stuff, which I admittedly don't really care about, I just skim for any tidbits of life updates. No real sign of Dan or anyone else, although Claye has appeared several times despite poor attempts to disguise or block that it's him. This new place she's living in seems more appropriate for birds, which she seems to be taking as an excuse to collect more birds, telling herself she's "rescuing" them. It really doesn't look like a rescue, it still looks like a hoard.

Rebelyoo
Debater
Debater

Post by Rebelyoo »

leavesandtwigs wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:02 am
SFAB has decided, somehow, that us saying she was reaching and/or projecting was us trying to "cancel" her? I don't think that's what anyone was trying to do, I think most of us were just trying to say that the videos were going beyond "reasonable speculation" and into "wild speculation".
Indeed. She accused me of trying to make people too “scared” to follow her. I’ve never said a single thing about anyone following her, let alone discouraged it, and I’ve never seen anyone try to intimidate others in to not doing so. Her videos used to be a good source of information, but the last few have been nonsense. No new information, lots of reaching. She claims it’s okay to say that you don’t like her videos, but gets offended when people do exactly that. She points out Alex trolling people on GG, then makes a video doing that herself. These kinds of behaviours are similar to the things she criticises Alex for.

PunkFlamingo2
Informer
Informer

Post by PunkFlamingo2 »

I personally don't care about SFAB's opinion of us, nor when her videos drop. Luckily this isn't a SFAB thread.

I do wish more creators would pick up this story. I suppose it shows how much relevancy Alex lost herself before this drama started.

Antisocial_cloud_exe
Learner
Learner

Post by Antisocial_cloud_exe »

PunkFlamingo2 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:55 am
I personally don't care about SFAB's opinion of us, nor when her videos drop. Luckily this isn't a SFAB thread.

I do wish more creators would pick up this story. I suppose it shows how much relevancy Alex lost herself before this drama started.
Same, I would have expected at least someone on tiktok to make a short vid but there was only like two back when the mania merch happened and nothing else. It's so weird that we are the only ppl talking about the situation, especially with all the shit that's going down.

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”