Sophia Mosca/Avery Cyrus

BornThisWay94

Sophia Mosca/Avery Cyrus

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I can't believe these two don't have a thread on here considering all of their drama for the last few months. Their drama is always all over my FYP on TikTok and I was wondering if anyone here watched them?

To give a basic quick rundown:

Sophia and Avery were/are a couple on Youtube and TikTok that dated and lived together for 2 years. While they were dating, they both befriended Jojo Siwa but Avery seemed especially close with her and people were getting suspicious. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, Sophia and Avery break up and Avery almost immediately begins dating Jojo leaving Sophia heartbroken and moving out of their shared apartment. Jojo and Avery very publicly date for around 3 months until recently, where people spotted Jojo hanging out with Ky, the girl she dated before Avery. Jojo then dumped Avery and Avery has appeared back in Sophia's TikTok's and Youtube vlogs.

They said they aren't getting back together, but are still taking a trip to Europe together? Sophia said they booked it a long time ago when they were still dating and didn't wanna lose money but I think they both make enough money from their content that they could've lost the money and had been fine. Everyone is already predicting they're either back together or getting back together.

Return to “P-U”