With Love, Leena: Part 3

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Re: With Love, Leena: Part 3

Post by yom0606 »

Dontgossippeople wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:54 am
It’s a BOOOOY!!! MashAllah 🥹. So I think they wanted it to be a boy but we’re shocked that it actually happened!
Same but I totally knew it was gonna be boy 🥺 something just felt different about her pregnancy this time

lurker3
Informer
Informer

Post by lurker3 »

miramoutt wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:31 pm
Is there a running list of intelligent Muslim women to follow? or can someone link

- Yas Durali - I followed a few weeks ago and love her tho was a midge put off by her Christmas content
- Dr. Nahla
I knew of Yas before she began influencing as she is friends with Amal Dalmar and has made an appearance in her vlogs (19:15 mark). I loved her then because she appeared so fun and lively but I'm not feeling her influencing career as it is too "picture perfect" for me. I guess you could sense she was a picture picture type of person in this vlog lol but I like more "behind the scenes" content.

Dollskay
Informer
Informer

Post by Dollskay »

Dontgossippeople wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:54 am
It’s a BOOOOY!!! MashAllah 🥹. So I think they wanted it to be a boy but we’re shocked that it actually happened!

MashaAllah amazing!!! May Allah always bless them ❤️ As long as their baby is healthy, that’s all that matters- anything is a gift from Allah. I think he wanted a boy so they can be done with having more kids lol. I don’t think they can handle more than 2 from the way they’re always complaining, and they only have one for now…

gossipgirly111
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirly111 »

lurker3 wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:27 am
miramoutt wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:31 pm
Is there a running list of intelligent Muslim women to follow? or can someone link

- Yas Durali - I followed a few weeks ago and love her tho was a midge put off by her Christmas content
- Dr. Nahla
I knew of Yas before she began influencing as she is friends with Amal Dalmar and has made an appearance in her vlogs (19:15 mark). I loved her then because she appeared so fun and lively but I'm not feeling her influencing career as it is too "picture perfect" for me. I guess you could sense she was a picture picture type of person in this vlog lol but I like more "behind the scenes" content.

wow I had no idea she was friends with amal, you're right she looks rlly carefree here! I think it's a similar thing to Amanda and how off camera she's supposedly really funny and chill but it's just on her own channel that she has a different personality.

PastelQueen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PastelQueen »

Congrats to Leena and Omar, I had a feeling it was a boy. They had better get moving with getting Alaina out of their bed and into her own room, though. And potty training, unless she wants two in diapers.

Loren's makeup application skills seem to just get worse and worse. In her latest tiktok video, she looks like a little kid who got into mom's blush and just smeared it across her cheeks in two straight lines. She also doesn't seem to notice or care that her face is 4-5 shades darker than the skin on her chest. It just looks so stupid.

This may be just me and/or a cultural thing, but IMO the way Amanda constantly harps "so good to be HOME" when she visits her parents is very telling. You're a married woman; your *home* should be the one you share with your husband. Life marches on. I don't think she's truly mentally living in her new home in San Antonio, she's marking time until she can move back to Tyler.

Dollskay
Informer
Informer

Post by Dollskay »

PastelQueen wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:01 am
Congrats to Leena and Omar, I had a feeling it was a boy. They had better get moving with getting Alaina out of their bed and into her own room, though. And potty training, unless she wants two in diapers.

Loren's makeup application skills seem to just get worse and worse. In her latest tiktok video, she looks like a little kid who got into mom's blush and just smeared it across her cheeks in two straight lines. She also doesn't seem to notice or care that her face is 4-5 shades darker than the skin on her chest. It just looks so stupid.

This may be just me and/or a cultural thing, but IMO the way Amanda constantly harps "so good to be HOME" when she visits her parents is very telling. You're a married woman; your *home* should be the one you share with your husband. Life marches on. I don't think she's truly mentally living in her new home in San Antonio, she's marking time until she can move back to Tyler.

Yes!!! I thought I was the only one who thought Loren’s makeup on her latest TikTok was so bad!! She went over her makeup from the morning and just made it so much worse…

I also agree about the Amanda part. I love my family and I’m very close to my parents- but at the end of day, I just can’t wait to go back to my home where my husband and kids are. That’s the life I chose. Maybe Amanda should have really thought about getting married and moving away. My mom got married so young, left her family, and had to start fresh in a different country. That’s life!

anotherparishilton
Talker
Talker

Post by anotherparishilton »

amanda's content of alaina is always the cutest and feels so much more genuine than leenas content of alaina

PastelQueen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PastelQueen »

anotherparishilton wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:31 am
amanda's content of alaina is always the cutest and feels so much more genuine than leenas content of alaina
That's because she's sharing her because she wants to, not for product placement or to make money and gain views.

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

It took 2 days to do that gender reveal reel? She made it seem like they were going for high production value. There doesn’t seem to be a YouTube video. She could have made that video in 5 minutes and released it the same day

Jasmeenas
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasmeenas »

yom0606 wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:43 am
Dontgossippeople wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:14 pm

I think gold digger is pushing it. Her family is well off and she’s probably making thousands with all her promos and ads. I do think she’d like an easy life with travel and such. Sure financial security is nice, but she’ll probably figure out her own way to make money without having a normal job that involves dealing with people the way they have to deal with her.
Yeah but I don’t think it’s far off. She can make so much money from her social media + nursing job combined yet she still pursues guys who are either dentists or doctors and it’s no secret they make good money. The whole point of marrying rich is for financial security but she already has that from her parents and her own career. It just further supports the idea that she looks for superficial things when it comes to the opposite gender.
I don’t think she was just looking for a man that has money otherwise she would have stayed with her ex fiance whom she was the one to brake up with as far as I know. Also, as a girl why would I want to downgrade from my good lifestyle when I’m well off at my parents’ to someone who can’t provide the things I’m used to. Not me for sure.

Jasmeenas
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasmeenas »

Mustbeuniqke wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:01 am
It took 2 days to do that gender reveal reel? She made it seem like they were going for high production value. There doesn’t seem to be a YouTube video. She could have made that video in 5 minutes and released it the same day
For extra suspense😂

dxmmxx
Talker
Talker

Post by dxmmxx »

Mustbeuniqke wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:01 am
I was expecting a youtube video, not this when she mentioned that it will take time :?

Gossip8787
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossip8787 »

Loren May have money for now with her stupid social media but she didn’t have status before. Now she does. She’s a dentist/doctor’s wife. Amanda wanted the same. Leena is the only one who chased it herself, which I admire at least a little more than the other 2. Loren wanted to be a doctor’s wife to give her validation in society which she can’t get on her own. It’s why a tons of girls chase doctors.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Gossip8787 wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:35 pm
Loren May have money for now with her stupid social media but she didn’t have status before. Now she does. She’s a dentist/doctor’s wife. Amanda wanted the same. Leena is the only one who chased it herself, which I admire at least a little more than the other 2. Loren wanted to be a doctor’s wife to give her validation in society which she can’t get on her own. It’s why a tons of girls chase doctors.
Exactlyyy. A lot of people would think that if they don’t marry a doctor/dentist that they would be “downgrading” but you should never marry someone for other peoples validation. Your relationship only needs to make you happy.

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

I thought it was a boy by Leena's fake happy reaction. Her dreams of having 3 girls to clone her and her sisters are gone. She'll do an 'honest' video about coming to terms with the shock of having a boy. InshaAllah everything goes well for them.

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

Just saw Leena's story and she's whining about a boy getting married and prioritising his wife lol. This girl is so transparent. Interesting that Loren didn't acknowledge Leena's reveal on her stories.

jasmine212
Learner
Learner

Post by jasmine212 »

Jumpingjelly wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:31 pm
itsH wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:12 am
And actually I don’t think Marah is jealous of leena or vise versa I think Marah and leena don’t have the same mind set which is normal to a sister in law relationship
I agree with this. I do think Marah aspires to have the same standard of living as Leena, but she actually prioritizes her work and her child. It’s funny how Leena complains endlessly that Alaina is too hard to travel with and they are done traveling with her for now, and then Marah will come in with a trip with Malik talking about how she can’t imagine ever traveling without him and wants to see the world with him. Lol they are like night and day parenting wise. Marah’s Amazon shilling is annoying but at least she balances it out because she actually has a real life that people can watch!

Leena is only popular because she’s extremely fair skinned and wears hijab and fills a diversity quota for companies. I don’t think Loren or Amanda will ever do good long term on social media unless they put on a hijab and also sell the diversity angle (and I by no means am encouraging they do this for popularity!). Sorry but otherwise they are extremely normal white girls that you can find hundreds of thousands of now on IG. They don’t lean into their Arab culture AT All. How fun would it be if one of them picked up an Arabic book to learn and practice along with their followers? But why would they do that… when they can post a picture of yet another under-seasoned “shawarma bowl” with store bought hummus (mashed chickpeas really) for the culture. 😂 They can’t post about Christmas anymore because they don’t want to piss off their Muslim followers, yet they rarely post anything for Eid or Ramadan other than yet another Amazon “must have” list. They are so pointless.
I really get this feeling they look up to people like Amy scalla and her sisters. So many similarities too, like Amy openly talks about getting married and finding the right one lol it literally feels like that's her mission 😂 not that there's anything wrong with marriage, it just seems weird to see someone show that's the only thing theyre doing right now.

jasmine212
Learner
Learner

Post by jasmine212 »

Jasmeenas wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:00 pm
yom0606 wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:43 am

Yeah but I don’t think it’s far off. She can make so much money from her social media + nursing job combined yet she still pursues guys who are either dentists or doctors and it’s no secret they make good money. The whole point of marrying rich is for financial security but she already has that from her parents and her own career. It just further supports the idea that she looks for superficial things when it comes to the opposite gender.
I don’t think she was just looking for a man that has money otherwise she would have stayed with her ex fiance whom she was the one to brake up with as far as I know. Also, as a girl why would I want to downgrade from my good lifestyle when I’m well off at my parents’ to someone who can’t provide the things I’m used to. Not me for sure.
Maybe she broke it off with him because he wasn't Arab ? he was desi and desi families tend to be heavily involved so maybe that was a bit much for them? we dont see Omars family too involved with leena and Omar and same with Amandas in laws. Desi's are just different and are more involved. I remember reading something about his mom by someone else in this forum? I dont recall but something about her being too much. I definitely think loren had chose him for his doctor title and then broke it off due to his background/traditions.

Dollskay
Informer
Informer

Post by Dollskay »

allforthegram wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:28 pm
Just saw Leena's story and she's whining about a boy getting married and prioritising his wife lol. This girl is so transparent. Interesting that Loren didn't acknowledge Leena's reveal on her stories.
Also, Leena whining about the stucco paint colour… and saying she cried about it. Come on… She has a roof on top of her head- what about people that aren’t fortunate enough to have a home? It’s very sad… Even if she wasn’t pregnant, she would cry about it. It’s not her hormones. 🙄

gossipgirly111
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirly111 »

Dollskay wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:44 pm

Also, Leena whining about the stucco paint colour… and saying she cried about it. Come on… She has a roof on top of her head- what about people that aren’t fortunate enough to have a home? It’s very sad… Even if she wasn’t pregnant, she would cry about it. It’s not her hormones. 🙄
I laughed when I saw she had cried over the tone of white paint not being “white enough”. She’s seriously building a mega mansion that others could only dream of, and STILL complaining?? Is nothing ever good enough for her. And I get that she is a perfectionist, I am too, but sometimes you need to realise and acknowledge your privilege and the fact that having a roof over your head as the person above put it^ is something to be grateful for. She’s allowed to be upset (albeit ridiculous) but she needs to read the room when posting it to her million followers, it’s extremely tone deaf to be complaining about a shade of WHITE not being perfect when others are going through much worse

Return to “The Asad Sisters”