Tacklyn Shill Iminit Idgit: Needs To MOZE The Hell From KOZE Part 108

Cashmina
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Tacklyn Shill Iminit Idgit: Needs To MOZE The Hell From KOZE Part 108

Post by Cashmina »

This whole cat thing is driving me mad.

You’re not letting the cat inside.

You are making it stay outside ( what’s the pot thing going to do when the wind is to bad you have to throw your garden furniture in the pool)
So it does what cats do, which is hunt. And then you complain.

Cats hunt things. ( mine has an insane kill list)
And cats bring you said killed animal as a gift.
If you can’t deal with that
GET RID OF THE CAT YOU TWAT!

God she drives me insane.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

Jenluv has another good video today with some more receipts confirming that chunko never actually owned JH Cosmetics. She wasn't even listed as management on recent court docs that were filed.

There is also direct proof that JH Cosmetics made over 14 MILLION DOLLARS in 2021 and almost 10 MILLION DOLLARS in 2022.
HOW IS THAT A THING!? I refuse to believe there are that many stupid people in the world giving her money. jfc.

edit: another juicy bit - JH cosmetics paid JH almost 500k when the bankruptcy was filed under the pretense of being a licensor/collaborator. so to me, this confirms that they licensed her name to run the cosmetics brand, nothing else.

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

Hi, Chunklyn! Tell your mans he's ugly.

You guys, I'm DEAD at Brian the caveman :)

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Cashmina wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:30 pm
This whole cat thing is driving me mad.

You’re not letting the cat inside.

You are making it stay outside ( what’s the pot thing going to do when the wind is to bad you have to throw your garden furniture in the pool)
So it does what cats do, which is hunt. And then you complain.

Cats hunt things. ( mine has an insane kill list)
And cats bring you said killed animal as a gift.
If you can’t deal with that
GET RID OF THE CAT YOU TWAT!

God she drives me insane.

She should read a book about how to take care of cats or watch some videos because she clearly does not understand anything about cats and their weird but unique behaviours which are very different from dogs since she has only ever been a dog owner. She makes dumb, ignorant comments about what the cat does and then gets upset when people DM to correct or inform her about the right thing to do...then she'll post a screenshot with some snarky response. Gosh man, she's soooo fucking annoying!! :*&^%:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

if a cat brings you a gift you should feel honoured really

probably saw how she eats and was like, 'hey, thought you'd want some proper food' <3

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

Post by captaincaliena2 »

chipn dip wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:10 am

probably saw how she eats and was like, 'hey, thought you'd want some proper food' <3
Ding ding, and I'm sure multiple people are going to point this out and she's going to try to cover up her ignorance by making a post claiming it was supposed to be a joke and how people don't understand her sense of humor.

Can't let the cat in the house because she's SO allergic...and yet she's trying to coax it into the house and cuddling with it. Asslyn you're not even trying to keep up with your lies anymore are you?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

captaincaliena2 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:00 am
chipn dip wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:10 am

Ding ding, and I'm sure multiple people are going to point this out and she's going to try to cover up her ignorance by making a post claiming it was supposed to be a joke and how people don't understand her sense of humor.

Can't let the cat in the house because she's SO allergic...and yet she's trying to coax it into the house and cuddling with it. Asslyn you're not even trying to keep up with your lies anymore are you?

I have yet to hear her sound congested when she speaks as well as hear any sneezing....itz the weed story all over again, I tell ya!!!!

Marty probably thought Chunklyn still looked hungry so he brought her the mouse to try and feed this gluttonous piggy... :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

captaincaliena2 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:45 am
Christine 1958 Fury wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:15 pm
I'm just going to tell you guys because so many of you have been sending me DMs asking about it... I have a Stanley toolbox, and a hammer, and a tape measure. The BEST. So so so so so so good. Literally. Oh! I almost forgot! They make these bomb-ass pairs of pliers, they're absolutely PERFECT for fixing sinks. Perfection.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"PERFECT for fixing sinks" really got me lol. Thanks for the morning chuckle.

She just hops on whatever train is trending on SM at the moment. There is absolutely nothing unique about her. Not one single original idea in her head (that, as you pointed out Christine, is full of holes). It makes me wonder though...She said she was bullied as a kid/teenager. Assuming thats true, I wonder if that's why she goes along with anything that is popular at the moment. It's about fitting in.
i have never and still do not believe she was ever bullied.
she is the bully.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

HOLY EFFING HELL HER NEW IG STORY.

This is one of those times when I actually feel sorry for Farnuts. The man just wanted to watch the superbowl.

Jaclyn: Would you make out with your ex to save my life? (whispers "football is more important" in a derogatory way)
Farnuts: *tries to walk away*
Jaclyn: *keeps on him*
Farnuts: *I mean I would give you CPR and try to save your life
Jaclyn: "you wouldn't make out with your ex to save my life?"
Farnuts: "I guess"
Jaclyn: "Cheater. Cheater. Cheater."

Disclaimer: that was my basic sum up. I hope one of ya'll can post the actual video because I don't know how to get it like ya'll do. I don't have that talent lol

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!! "Football is more important" Except it wasn't when you "ran into" Tom Brady on a walk with your dogs and when you got "invited" by the Buccs to watch the game on the field. OK!!!!

PS my husband is putting in for a new thread name: JacLying Cheater Shill: The Pot Calling The Kettle Black

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Seriously though....her maturity is not even at her teenage nieces' level...itz well below. How da fuck does making out with an Ex going to save yuh fucking life???. If you were under duress being held by gunpoint by said EX, while your significant other drank poison and you had to do that to get the antidote then her dumbass question would make sense. She just needed attention as usual and messed with Farnum's football time. Run Jordan, run....

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

nattydread wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:21 pm
Seriously though....her maturity is not even at her teenage nieces' level...itz well below. How da fuck does making out with an Ex going to save yuh fucking life???. If you were under duress being held by gunpoint by said EX, while your significant other drank poison and you had to do that to get the antidote then her dumbass question would make sense. She just needed attention as usual and messed with Farnum's football time. Run Jordan, run....

loooooool

"im not a cheater baby"

your ex seems to feel differently :rofl:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

they're BOTH a pair of cheaters :lol:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Exactly. Both of them cheated on their exes to be with each other. They are cheaters who got together with each other.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

She's so fucking annoying. I can't.

When you're in your 30s, you shouldn't be making up these dumb ass hypothetical situations, putting your SO on the spot to answer the question, and then BE UNSATISFIED WITH BOTH ANSWERS!!!!!!!! All for the sake of...what? exactly? Humor? Because that shit ain't funny.

All that video showed me was exactly how INSECURE Jaclyn is. About herself. About Jordan. About their relationship together. Poor Jordan. HE's gonna stick around for the $$$, but PLEASE. PLEASE don't have children. PLEASE. She's going to be the most insufferable pregnant woman ever.

I always hate reading stories on Reddit of men cheating on their pregnant wives, but honestly, in Jaclyn's situation? I wouldn't blame Jordan at all if he steps out while Jaclyn is pregnant. She's going to be expecting him to wait on her hand and foot while she shines and probably hurling insults at him that he's not doing enough or doing things well enough. Nobody deserves that kind of verbal abuse. Being pregnant does not give you a free pass to be abusive.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Jaclyn needs a man she thinks can control with cash. J-Fed Farnuts wants some actual cash and to live the lazy life.
They each think they are getting what they want with the other. Always be careful of getting what you think you want.
It will often bite you in the ass.

Karma has already started to come home to roost on Jaclyn in business.
Will Karma come to visit both of them for their personal life? Who knows? I will sit back and watch.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I can't think of a single one of these influencer chicks who has a man with a decent job.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

chipn dip wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:36 pm
I can't think of a single one of these influencer chicks who has a man with a decent job.
It would be exhausting to date any of these influencers...unless they are looking to get a slice of the online fame as well, which most of them are.

I can't imagine any normal person dating an influencer and being ok with constantly taking pictures and videos of them or having to repeat what they said because the influencer wants it repeated for the camera (Jaclyn does this a lot with her friends and family!).

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

Chiyou wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:04 pm
chipn dip wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:36 pm
It would be exhausting to date any of these influencers...unless they are looking to get a slice of the online fame as well, which most of them are.

I can't imagine any normal person dating an influencer and being ok with constantly taking pictures and videos of them or having to repeat what they said because the influencer wants it repeated for the camera (Jaclyn does this a lot with her friends and family!).
That would absolutely drive me insane, I hate repeating myself (ask my husband lol) and I don't particularly care posing for photos either. Then again, I've never been super interested in cashing in on a lavish lifestyle either so...

Side note, I saw this online (supposedly an AI bot came up with "inspirational quotes") and I couldn't help but think of Tacklyn :rofl:

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

I swear Jaclyn is constantly ragebaiting for attention and engagement...she HAS TO know how it looks for her to say in one IG story that she needs to be ok with not "being horny for" (her words, obviously) every meal she has during her fitness journey and not every meal needs to be a 5-start experience; then immediately following that IG story with her eating out at a new restaurant????

Like???? The hypocrisy????

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She has to get people to pay attention to her and people don’t unless she says crazy stuff.
Drama and rage baiting is all she seems to have these days.
Her irrelevancy is staring her in the face.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”