Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Does anyone follow zaraaa.j2 on instagram looks like shes had lips cheeks and chin fillers or i could be wrong and she could be all natural?

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

Anyone knows who is Marium Hosein referring to in her stories. She said a blogger is critisizing her.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

missvickies wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:19 am
Anyone knows who is Marium Hosein referring to in her stories. She said a blogger is critisizing her.
Lol i came here literally for the exact same thing to ask! Who is she referring to? All of them act like besties so i am really curious? Maybe its that crazy eye one 😂 mintcandydesign lmao!

Nafnaf
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nafnaf »

Does anyobe know what happened with uzairShafique and his wife? I just remember him being so gassed after he got married and then recently I went on his page and seems like nothing happed? Have I missed something there??

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

who is abiha talking about in her stories? is it related to marium hosein? abiha posted a loooot of nonsense today lol so you gotta click through. she said she wasn't gonna address those "make-up artists or vloggers" today but i want the tea

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

penelope90 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:41 pm
who is abiha talking about in her stories? is it related to marium hosein? abiha posted a loooot of nonsense today lol so you gotta click through. she said she wasn't gonna address those "make-up artists or vloggers" today but i want the tea
Like what was the point of posting that like she's trying to be relevant lol. Didn't abiha and marium hosein meet up when they were in karachi last year acting like besties

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

maryiam malik parking in disabled parking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

Did anyone follow that Saman Maria girl from tiktok who made loads of prank videos with her brother who resembled Zayn Malik

She got disowned by her family, moved to Miami and became a stripper and started Only Fans. I cant believe how lost shes became in this dunya... sad to see tbh

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

secretsunloaded wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:00 am
Did anyone follow that Saman Maria girl from tiktok who made loads of prank videos with her brother who resembled Zayn Malik

She got disowned by her family, moved to Miami and became a stripper and started Only Fans. I cant believe how lost shes became in this dunya... sad to see tbh
OMG that went from 1-10 real quick! A stripper? I feel bad for her parents!whats her usename?

Unbothered
Learner
Learner

Post by Unbothered »

Suman Maria - she’s made a YouTube video about it all. Claims her mum kicked her out cos her stepdad wanted to rape her?! Anyway her sis posted straight after that you shouldn’t believe everything you see on the internet

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Does anyone else find thedoctormommy annoying? Something about her doesn’t sit well with me! She shows off a lot! Has SO much help and can afford a nanny but still cries all the time

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Beauty by Aisha looks so much better with hijab on tbh it makes her look younger and more youthful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

Does anyone else find it super annoying when dupattadiaries constantly complains about doing normal stuff (eating, drinking coffee, using make up brushes basically any basic life skill) because it’s a “mum thing.” This is the exact narrative that Desi people adapt because they have no identity outside of being a mother. I don’t get the reason for bragging about this

hbinspired_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hbinspired_ »

Unbothered wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:10 am
Suman Maria - she’s made a YouTube video about it all. Claims her mum kicked her out cos her stepdad wanted to rape her?! Anyway her sis posted straight after that you shouldn’t believe everything you see on the internet

What’s her sisters @?

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Doohoo1194 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:39 am
Does anyone else find it super annoying when dupattadiaries constantly complains about doing normal stuff (eating, drinking coffee, using make up brushes basically any basic life skill) because it’s a “mum thing.” This is the exact narrative that Desi people adapt because they have no identity outside of being a mother. I don’t get the reason for bragging about this
Omg finally someone said it here! She is soooo freaking annoying and thinks she is the only woman on planet to give birth! Like sit down! Her husband helps out a lot as well but I find her husband sooo weird! He looks like he is 16 and needs to get rid of that ugly hairstyle! Also seems like she wears the pants in the relationship. I had to unfollow her after her constant rants!

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

Tajana wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:20 pm
Doohoo1194 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:39 am
Omg finally someone said it here! She is soooo freaking annoying and thinks she is the only woman on planet to give birth! Like sit down! Her husband helps out a lot as well but I find her husband sooo weird! He looks like he is 16 and needs to get rid of that ugly hairstyle! Also seems like she wears the pants in the relationship. I had to unfollow her after her constant rants!

She definitely thinks she’s some hot shot bc her followers tell her she looks like Mahira Khan

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

missvickies wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:31 am
penelope90 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:41 pm
Like what was the point of posting that like she's trying to be relevant lol. Didn't abiha and marium hosein meet up when they were in karachi last year acting like besties

What happened?

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Doohoo1194 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:25 pm
Tajana wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:20 pm

She definitely thinks she’s some hot shot bc her followers tell her she looks like Mahira Khan
Lol her lil minions honestly! She never smiles in her pics I wonder why 🤪

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Anyone have tea on sierra anwar? She took off her hijab and got an abortion… the guy is in her year

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Marium hosein iw so annoying with her baby voice she does every now and then!

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”