Gossiper

Re: Miss no personality aka Chloe Bunny pt2

Post by oh_do_tell »

BCB wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:51 am

You're right..
Blurred it for the sake of our eyes.
scared and scarred :D
well she probably wants more of her 50k followers on her pole acc but there is only 1300, this shows that most of us don't care about that content

boredafbooks
Learner
Learner

Post by boredafbooks »

The pearl clutching in some of these replies is astonishing to me lol.

Y'all were mad that Chloe was posting pole stuff to her main insta but then get upset when she creates a separate account for it?

I am all for constructive criticism of Chloe, but this seems a little ridiculous.

Also did emmmabooks get this kind of heat when she started doing the exact same thing...? (not that I am aware of)

IDK it just seems like no matter what Chloe does she gets hate for some reason, which I think is unfair.

BCB
Learner
Learner

Post by BCB »

I have no idea who emmabooks is.
About Chloe working the pole, she indeed made a seperate account for it, which I find good. She just reposts posts from her pole ig on her main and we keep seeing her naked ass. She should realize that young teens might follow her ig.

smilesuperhero
Debater
Debater

Post by smilesuperhero »

Yeah theres no point her making a separate Instagram for the pole stuff when she literally keeps resharing it on her main. I’m fine with her doing it every now and then to promote it, obviously, but she reshares absolutely everything. Like, dude, space out the pole promo

oh_do_tell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oh_do_tell »

Yeah I don't have anything against pole but I'm not watching Chloe for pole content she is a booktuber and I watched her because of books. If I wanted to watch pole I would find a pole dancer and watch that content.
Or now we can say Chloe is a lifestyle youtuber, then it's fair for many of us to unfollow her since we are not on her channel for that.
If I follow a channel doing puzzles I want that, I don't want to watch that person doing pole or playing games or whatever.

Regarding emmmabooks, she is so passé, I'm not watching her any content but I would not watch her pole content either.

Anni17
Learner
Learner

Post by Anni17 »

Emmabooks was doing pole but she wasn’t theowing it in everyone’s face like chloe does. She wasn’t making pole her new persona as chloe does. Everything revolves around pole.

kotascorner
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by kotascorner »

BCB wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:02 am
Gcsim1 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:06 pm
It frustrates me so much when she does twitch reading sprints but then talks for like 2 hours and then does one 20 minute sprint like ???
She does that on her patreon "bunny workshops" as well from what I remember, bunny movie nights too. And once a month you can vote for a content video, majority always voted for a day in the life video.. which frankly are boring. It's her singing, dancing and chatting with caitlin while trying to read a book or something every single time. At least it's realistic I guess 😅 That's why I canceled my subscription. Just not worth my money at all, she really doesn't deserve my hard earned money! I'm giving it extra to charity instead. Not sure why so many others unsubbed, I found it weird so many "at once" did. Or they're likeminded people like me that got tired of her 😂😂😂
I think it’s really interesting seeing this drop in Patreon subs after everything that has gone on concerning paid content and booktubers…

booksandgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by booksandgossip »

Anni17 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:56 am
Emmabooks was doing pole but she wasn’t theowing it in everyone’s face like chloe does. She wasn’t making pole her new persona as chloe does. Everything revolves around pole.
Chloe does get obsessive, it's true, on any one hobby/phase. Remember the dark academia phase? That lasted like two seconds. :rofl:

iio
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iio »

OMG y'all. Her most recent video. I am legit speechless. 😮

BCB
Learner
Learner

Post by BCB »

iio wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:48 pm
Yeah.. kinda feels like she is regressing to her pre teen years 😆 and Caitlin.. yeah.. no words for it 🤣

jackietea
Informer
Informer

Post by jackietea »

boredafbooks wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:28 am
The pearl clutching in some of these replies is astonishing to me lol.

Y'all were mad that Chloe was posting pole stuff to her main insta but then get upset when she creates a separate account for it?

I am all for constructive criticism of Chloe, but this seems a little ridiculous.

Also did emmmabooks get this kind of heat when she started doing the exact same thing...? (not that I am aware of)

IDK it just seems like no matter what Chloe does she gets hate for some reason, which I think is unfair.
If Chloe wants to make a pole instagram, that's totally fine... I have no issue with her sharing that somewhere else. But Its frustrating because she says that pole isn't "inherently sexual" but her specific type of pole IS SEXUAL. she wears thongs, spreads her legs, wears stripper heels, gyrates/humps the floor and pole, and leaves nothing to the imagination.... its sexual, and she should be aware that young people do follow her since she did start as a booktuber. I personally think she should keep her SEXUAL content somewhere that people can go knowing that they are getting sexual content. Emmabooks rarely posted her pole stuff... it was a rare occasion and didn't push/talk about it ALL the time.

jackietea
Informer
Informer

Post by jackietea »

BCB wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:47 pm
iio wrote:
Yeah.. kinda feels like she is regressing to her pre teen years 😆 and Caitlin.. yeah.. no words for it 🤣
She always has been really immature and regressed to her younger years. She is 26 and still acting like a high schooler/middle schooler even. I think Caitlin forgets sometimes that Chloe is so much younger than her, and acts the same to relate to Chloe... but if I was one of Cailtin's students... I would be like WTF? lol.

BCB
Learner
Learner

Post by BCB »

jackietea wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:44 am
BCB wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:47 pm

She always has been really immature and regressed to her younger years. She is 26 and still acting like a high schooler/middle schooler even. I think Caitlin forgets sometimes that Chloe is so much younger than her, and acts the same to relate to Chloe... but if I was one of Cailtin's students... I would be like WTF? lol.
Agreed. Awkward to see your teacher with her b00bs almost falling out of that bathing suit while singing "baby" 😂😂😂

soratyrus
Debater
Debater

Post by soratyrus »

iio wrote:
So glad you didn't say anything about the video here because that was the last fucking thing I expected. LMFAO

grilledcheese_
Talker
Talker

Post by grilledcheese_ »

Her new video is killing me - my best friend and I used to do shit like this when we were in 4th grade lmfaooo

cahog
Talker
Talker

Post by cahog »

I had to watch that video just to see what the fuss was about and oh my god it's totally worse than I could have ever imagined.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

That last video was so cringey and painful to watch :?

smilesuperhero
Debater
Debater

Post by smilesuperhero »

What in the 2010 was that?

oh_do_tell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oh_do_tell »

even justin bieber would think this is cringy

BCB
Learner
Learner

Post by BCB »

oh_do_tell wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:56 am
even justin bieber would think this is cringy
Grown up women who think "hey, let's put on our bunny ears and sing a song in a tree" 🤣

Return to “BookTube”