Michel Janse Part 10: A One Woman Traveling Circus

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michel Janse Part 10: A One Woman Traveling Circus

Post by babypinks332 »

I'll bet you 100 dollars that on the next vlog if theyre eating Michel is going to have Jordy chew with his mouth closed on camera so everyone can see that he's capable of it :wink:

orrr she'll make a little joke about how everyone said he chews with his mouth open

Lbilak
Talker
Talker

Post by Lbilak »

LilaK wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:55 pm
tar wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:54 am
Posters: It’s almost time for Part 11. If you have a thread title you want to submit please post it below. If you will quote this post it helps everyone to see your thread title submission. If you like a particular title more than the others give it a thumbs up. That helps us to know your favorite titles.
Thanks so much…. Tar

:horny:
Worst Case Scenario
👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

RowdyMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by RowdyMermaid »

Lbilak wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:06 pm
LilaK wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:55 pm

The wheels are falling off and the bus is on fire

RowdyMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by RowdyMermaid »

The wheels are falling off and the bus is on fire

smallhamlet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smallhamlet »

pettycrimes wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:45 pm
wheeeere is miss girl going with this one? she literally whined and cried when people brought the same question/observation up to her.
Is Michel Janse just now considering the fact that she’s privileged out the ass?

sewinglife
Learner
Learner

Post by sewinglife »

Title suggestion: Nomad, u mad? :D

Bubobubo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bubobubo »

smallhamlet wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:49 pm
pettycrimes wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:45 pm
wheeeere is miss girl going with this one? she literally whined and cried when people brought the same question/observation up to her.
Is Michel Janse just now considering the fact that she’s privileged out the ass?
Maybe she's just now coming to terms with it. After all she once said that what she hates THE MOST about herself is her priviledge. That's so messed up thing to say that I just can't forget that. Uff.

Whereami12
Debater
Debater

Post by Whereami12 »

Frenchielove wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:38 pm
Longer time lurker, first time poster

Michel really needs to stop with the digs towards her ex- mentioning dodger in her last video and now mentioning hating on the last name Smith. You could tell Julianne was really uncomfortable when she was literally talking about a band and michel had to make it about her.

Funny how she never showed crowd shots at the concert. Clearly Jordy isn't selling out his little venues.

Also does anyone think despite trying to be extra happy, she actually looked really sad. Her eyes literally looked like she had been crying (in the hotel and the car).

My final thoughts that how we meet segment actually just confirms how creepy Jordy's behaviour was. She followed him and he than went and watched all her videos. And somehow she finds that sweet.....it's gross
I'm a little behind here. Honestly, it seems like she isn't over her ex at all. I feel like she's using George to make him jealous. For someone who is on social media all the time as her job, she knows exactly what she posts and what she deleted. If you look at her IG there are a bunch of posts that contain multiple pictures and she still has a lot of pics of him up. You have to click through the pics to actually see them. The fact that she went back to the town, home, ect that she shared with him also proves she misses him. It's all very disturbing.

Whereami12
Debater
Debater

Post by Whereami12 »

lilcutepinay_10 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:38 pm
Lol a couple days ago someone posted on here about her not utilizing her facebook group of frans as much as she did before and all then of a sudden she decides to post.
😂😂😂 That was me. I knew she would do that! She honestly pays more attention to us than she does her fransss.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Whereami12 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:40 am
lilcutepinay_10 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:38 pm
Lol a couple days ago someone posted on here about her not utilizing her facebook group of frans as much as she did before and all then of a sudden she decides to post.
😂😂😂 That was me. I knew she would do that! She honestly pays more attention to us than she does her fransss.
the bit in bold, there's your thread title :lol:

smallhamlet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smallhamlet »

Bubobubo wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:20 am
Maybe she's just now coming to terms with it. After all she once said that what she hates THE MOST about herself is her priviledge. That's so messed up thing to say that I just can't forget that. Uff.
She said what now :bozo: :bozo: :bozo: :bozo:

Whereami12 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:33 am

I'm a little behind here. Honestly, it seems like she isn't over her ex at all. I feel like she's using George to make him jealous. For someone who is on social media all the time as her job, she knows exactly what she posts and what she deleted. If you look at her IG there are a bunch of posts that contain multiple pictures and she still has a lot of pics of him up. You have to click through the pics to actually see them. The fact that she went back to the town, home, ect that she shared with him also proves she misses him. It's all very disturbing.

I understand being attached to your abuser since 1. they maintain their power by making you dependent on them and 2. it took myself a hot minute to detach from my abuser... but Brook really ain't shit. He's a loser. He has a terrible personality. And he's a registered child sex offender! Like, GIRL. He is someone you do NOT want in your life.
Last edited by smallhamlet on Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Bubobubo wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:20 am
smallhamlet wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:49 pm

thats such a gross statement, why does she want to be oppressed so bad? even her "worst case scenario" is the *best* case scenario for some people. she wouldnt be able to give up her luxury life style. if she hates it so bad, why doesnt she share it with other people, using her riches for a good cause? :roll:
sewinglife wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:04 pm
Title suggestion: Nomad, u mad? :D
i love this 👏

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=42012 :lolly:

Return to “Michel Janse”