Jaclyn Eilers: Part 107 Traded Down To A Cringey Clown-Cheaters Rewriting History

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jaclyn Eilers: Part 107 Traded Down To A Cringey Clown-Cheaters Rewriting History

Post by tar »

Please continue here :toss:

Thread title credit goes to: Done Stanning

Congratulations

:cheers:

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

Re: Jaclyn Eilers: Part 107 Traded Down To A Cringey Clown-Cheaters Rewriting History

Post by captaincaliena2 »

:roll: Back to business as usual with her tacky jewelry.

Pushed a launch back...Did the AliExpress delivery get delayed? Or did you run out of boxes to repackage the AliExpress jewelry in? :rofl:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jaclyn Eilers: Part 107 Traded Down To A Cringey Clown-Cheaters Rewriting History

Post by chipn dip »

all of a sudden her brand is now called Jaclyn Roxanne?

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

chipn dip wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 am
Her AliExpress jewellery line has always been called Jaclyn Roxanne… her cosmetics line is still Jaclyn cosmetics but is Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics on Instagram because she set that account up way before they even divorced. Like everything else she’s ever done, it took her way longer than anyone else to motivate herself and launch a product… and we all know that was… hairy 😂

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

chipn dip wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 am
She has three businesses going on right now - Jaclyn Cosmetics, her makeup line; Jaclyn Roxanne, her jewelry line; and the website that she no longer talks about because no third-party businesses want to host their products on her shitty site - iminit.com.

Her website cracks me up because since its launch, the only "new" brand that's been added to the site is her own jewelry line. The others (Loving Tan, Sanitas, Seventh Avenue Apothecary) have been there since the website opened. The remaining 3 (Mike's Hot Honey, Slip, and Suprus) were probably added later, I don't remember, but Mike's Hot Honey only has 2 products, Slip has 6, and Suprus literally has 1 (a USB candle lighter).

So yea, her iminit.com website at this point is really just for shilling her crap jewelry. Don't understand why she doesn't just have a separate website for it.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

throwback to the previous thread - @J_F_F calling Jordan low rent Broke Malone had me ROFLing. :rofl:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Chiyou wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:17 am
throwback to the previous thread - @J_F_F calling Jordan low rent Broke Malone had me ROFLing. :rofl:
yeahh I'm calling him Broke Malone from now on <3

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Soooo does Jacass have diabetes now?

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:22 pm
Soooo does Jacass have diabetes now?
Definitely looks like it since she's being so non-specific about it, lol.

She probably finds it embarrassing because type 2 diabetes is lifestyle-related and can develop over time. If she announced she developed diabetes then it's just more ammunition for people to criticize her eating habits, which honestly, is valid because she eats like trash despite her claims otherwise.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

you'd think this mlm hun would start seminars on how to be a victim at all times. she's constantly doing the "poor me" shit
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

barbs001
Informer
Informer

Post by barbs001 »

WTF is she doing??? I mean, great way to get out of this shit storm, especially after lying about getting Jon back into rehab recently when she didn't even know where he was and maybe we weirdly have to respect the shills dedication to this continued con, but wtf now??

Seriously, wtf is this drama queen up to now??

299964724_1202722623902352_2704619921632982590_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

^^^ thanks for always providing screenshots and video, @barbs001!

Cactus123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cactus123 »

Maybe they are doing IVF?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Cactus123 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:04 pm
she did mention ivf specifically... foreshadowing?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:14 pm
Cactus123 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:04 pm
she did mention ivf specifically... foreshadowing?

I suspect the same thing too but didn't dumbo say they are waiting to get preggo after her wedding? Maybe another lie as usual...

Why is everything in her life always so crazy, hectic, et al?? Always hyping up NUTHIN' for views!!! She really irks my whole spirit atm.

KARMA decided this is the time, to begin with, this ONE cause she hasn't learned anything so far. ;)

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

DP: HOLD UP!! Didn't she always say that she is terrified of needles?!!! Another fucking lie!!

How 'classy' to take a bite of another person's sandwich, and leave her nasty lipstick and saliva? She really has a food problem for sure. Gross on Austin to keep eating that sandwich....puke!!

Mamadrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mamadrama »

My first thought was she’s shooting insulin.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

nattydread wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:46 pm
DP: HOLD UP!! Didn't she always say that she is terrified of needles?!!! Another fucking lie!!

How 'classy' to take a bite of another person's sandwich, and leave her nasty lipstick and saliva? She really has a food problem for sure. Gross on Austin to keep eating that sandwich....puke!!
They are all truly vile! It almost made me gag seeing Austin taking a bite of her nasty lipstick. Not only is it completely disgusting, I guess her lipshits aren't so long wearing. :rofl: Any idea where they are going? Surely not to a service for Jon??!! I could just see her showing up with her entourage, decked out in overpriced designer clothes and a $10,000 bag. Oh, and because eVeRyOnE in her DM's were asking for outfit details, she'll link it for yOu gUiSe! She is such trash!

bundy72
Informer
Informer

Post by bundy72 »

You guuiise I'm pre diabetic, not diabetic!

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

i wonder if shes doing the HCG diet or taking victoza/ozempic for weight loss.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”