Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

roses0698 wrote:
Blackpink00 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:57 am
Keep up to date with shahnaz93 socials, she slates her in laws all the time it’s funny. She’s got a gay looking husband and thinks she’s couple goals
what she say? ive got her on snap and shes always with her inlaws at weddings and parties, hes a good looking guy but seems like a coconut

that nusnus girl is annoying its like her whole life revolves around her husband who looks like a horse
Nusnus from Italy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

A lot of these unattractive Bengali girls are grateful that they got male attention that’s why they plaster their ugly ass acne ridden husbands faces on the internet. Nusnus and her husband make me projectile vomit as they are not an attractive couple, who does couple goals on them? They were fucking throughout uni and tied the knot when his family agreed to her as they didn’t think she was pretty. She slates her in laws online too… wonder what her cuck husband thinks of that. Shahnazs hisband must be 100000% gay, he is so feminine. She says that she likes getting dominated by him in bed 🤮

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Blackpink00 wrote:A lot of these unattractive Bengali girls are grateful that they got male attention that’s why they plaster their ugly ass acne ridden husbands faces on the internet. Nusnus and her husband make me projectile vomit as they are not an attractive couple, who does couple goals on them? They were fucking throughout uni and tied the knot when his family agreed to her as they didn’t think she was pretty. She slates her in laws online too… wonder what her cuck husband thinks of that. Shahnazs hisband must be 100000% gay, he is so feminine. She says that she likes getting dominated by him in bed Image
What’s nunuuuu said about her in laws?

Why is Shanaz sharing what happens in the bedroom?

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Shahnaz said she’s on 6 figures yet the 3 foot gnome can’t even move out of her in laws. Nusthenonce goes on about emotional manipulation blah blah the usual

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Blackpink00 wrote:Shahnaz said she’s on 6 figures yet the 3 foot gnome can’t even move out of her in laws. Nusthenonce goes on about emotional manipulation blah blah the usual
Can you send me the link to her socials? Shahnaz.

Sounds like BS if she’s living with her in laws.
People with money don’t need to brag like that

roses0698
Lurker
Lurker

Post by roses0698 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:58 pm
Blackpink00 wrote:Shahnaz said she’s on 6 figures yet the 3 foot gnome can’t even move out of her in laws. Nusthenonce goes on about emotional manipulation blah blah the usual
Can you send me the link to her socials? Shahnaz.

Sounds like BS if she’s living with her in laws.
People with money don’t need to brag like that

Shes never lived with her inlaws, Ive got her on snapchat. Her mil used to come stay during lockdown but I dont think she does anymore. Shes got money but deff not 6 figures, maybe combined for them both. Probs around £60-70k for her role/company

Nusnus im sure now shes moved she doesnt keep ties with her inlaws at all. Ive seen some tweets but its hard to make out, I think if rej is supportin her thoufh then his fam must be in the wrong

roses0698
Lurker
Lurker

Post by roses0698 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:08 pm
Blackpink00 wrote:A lot of these unattractive Bengali girls are grateful that they got male attention that’s why they plaster their ugly ass acne ridden husbands faces on the internet. Nusnus and her husband make me projectile vomit as they are not an attractive couple, who does couple goals on them? They were fucking throughout uni and tied the knot when his family agreed to her as they didn’t think she was pretty. She slates her in laws online too… wonder what her cuck husband thinks of that. Shahnazs hisband must be 100000% gay, he is so feminine. She says that she likes getting dominated by him in bed Image
What’s nunuuuu said about her in laws?

Why is Shanaz sharing what happens in the bedroom?

Nus said they lie to her face and dont include her in anything or that her mil and her friends always try to keep tabs on her. I think shes got trouble with the other Dil too.

I dont believe they were fucking throughout uni as shes very practising and they met on twitter then got married after she graduated

Shahnaz said stuff like her inlaws are boring and never make effort to do anything but her inlaws are old and from luton, I think its a grass is always greener on the other side thing cause if her inlaws wanted alot of her time she would moan bout that too. Shes lucky shes got her space and they dont bother her. Ive never seen anything about bedroom stuff unless u got proof

Some mils make u do everything or critizise everything 24/7. I think bottom line is shes struggling coming from a white area to an Asian one

roses0698
Lurker
Lurker

Post by roses0698 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:15 pm
gurugossiperuser123 wrote:think so based on her twitter. What do you think is the reason for so many divorced/separated young couples right now ? i feel like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and anyone with wrong intentions are getting outed. look at tamxbegum her man is aways airing his dirty laundry
What’s her twitter?

I think it’s better to get divorced at the start than be in miserable marriages and have kids etc not healthy just surviving in marriages

I fully agree but also think some of these girls need to take time and get to know the responsibilities of marriage plus some of these new gen girls expect their man to do everything when things have changed and theyre capable of getting it themselves if they really wanted it

roses0698
Lurker
Lurker

Post by roses0698 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:15 pm
Tanyaslays had a baby boy…

I wonder if it's even his, I heard she cheats on him alot with other guys but he keeps quiet to save face for their relationship. She deff wears the pants here hopefully the baby helps them grow as a couple

roses0698
Lurker
Lurker

Post by roses0698 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:52 am
https://instagram.com/v.valahi?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.
That nabiahha influencer who deleted her insta is back with her own desk clothes shop…..

I remember her!!! She left socials after she scammed alot of businesses. She promised them promo in return but didnt do it. I dont understand how ppl do that its like stealing

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Anyone watched young masterchef two Bengali girls on there talented too

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

tasnim hoque getting married….

UnconventionalT
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by UnconventionalT »

Who is tasnim hoque getting married to

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Don’t know but he will enjoy finishing on that large surface area that she calls a forehead

roses0698
Lurker
Lurker

Post by roses0698 »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:16 am
Don’t know but he will enjoy finishing on that large surface area that she calls a forehead
There must be smething wrong with you if thats the first thing you think of

Rosie_127
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rosie_127 »

Is Tambeauty_ still married? She’s removed all of her wedding posts and on her story she put celebrating my freedom

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

Rosie_127 wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:03 am
Is Tambeauty_ still married? She’s removed all of her wedding posts and on her story she put celebrating my freedom
I think she's got a divorce.

RazzleDazzle1999
Learner
Learner

Post by RazzleDazzle1999 »

Has anyone seen Ruhela85 daughters Instagram account @_aishaxali ?? How does her dad let her out the house like that she’s literally in mini skirts with cleavage showing, and she goes clubbing

Teacakes123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Teacakes123 »

have u seen beautybyroxc story, asking for a 1 bed, wonder what’s happened.

Anyone got any tea on @rohiiimaaa?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Teacakes123 wrote:have u seen beautybyroxc story, asking for a 1 bed, wonder what’s happened.

Anyone got any tea on @rohiiimaaa?
Yeah I wonder what’s happened she’s selling stuff from the house she used to live in

Return to “Can you please help me find...”