InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Re: Lesdomakeup Part 3: Les y el Mantenido: Melatonin Mommy

Post by InternetExplwhorer »

Cecyggg wrote:
Labrat wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:01 am
It's things like going after her skin. Like the girl has probably had acne, that's not something you choose to have
That was me ..my bad
I don't think the issue is necessarily that she has bad skin. I mean, that's not a lie. She does have bad skin and it's easy to feel insecure over it. I think the issue is more than she always uses filters and isn't exactly transparent over her life yet she chooses to put her life online.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Cecyggg wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:26 am
Labrat wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:01 am

It's things like going after her skin. Like the girl has probably had acne, that's not something you choose to have
That was me ..my bad
You're not the only one..I just think there's a fine line between gossiping and being snarky and just being plain mean and a bully. But I do understand this is a gossip site, so I'll just leave it at that

Hereforthe411
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hereforthe411 »

Did you guys see Sebas podcast w/ Murrillo twins? They spoke on how they are raw and dgaf abiut what people say because they rather stay true to themselves than to portray themselves as innocent, perfect or “cookie cutters”. Les has bad skin but she wants to fool her followers with thinking it’s not that bad when she should do the opposite to make it feel like it’s normal, and she’s not perfect. Same goes for her body that she “worked out” for. It’s the fact that she keeps trying to hide things, and sugar coat stuff and people are finally seeing her true colors. I’m sure at the end of the day it probably takes a mental toll on her more than anyone because she has to keep up with this image that only she created for herself. They were assuming she got a BBL, instead of speaking out and saying yes. She dug herself a hole and had to put on “work” in the gym to “prove” her followerd she didn’t get one. All this stuff falls on her for not remaining true to herself and to her followers.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

Labrat wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:50 am
Cecyggg wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:26 am

That was me ..my bad
You're not the only one..I just think there's a fine line between gossiping and being snarky and just being plain mean and a bully. But I do understand this is a gossip site, so I'll just leave it at that
Yup! You said it best! I’ve never liked to talk about anyones faces cause we don’t know how ours can end up.. acne sucks!

bananagrams197
Debater
Debater

Post by bananagrams197 »

I mean acne and skin issues are basically 100% fixable with money and Dermatologist. That's why majority of wealthy people have great skin. Les is just probably too lazy.
She barely even showers lol
I think it's good to point out the things she lies about. Like always using a filter or her body. Most of her followers are young women and perpetuating unrealistic beauty standards is very harmful.
Les got scuplta injections or a smaller BBL in 2017 and then another BBL after Gael. She went to the gym for a couple months as a "cover" (as if ppl don't know how building muscle works lmaoo). Not to mention her butt is all fat and does not suit her body at all 🐜
She also didn't gain muscle anywhere from all her supposed gym visits. She lost weight from her IBD but that's about it.

On a positive note Cobbs body actually looks really good. You can tell she's built muscle and actually put an effort into working out. If she has a bbl it suits her much better!

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

So does anyone else follow lexie on tik tok? She posted a video of her dancing basically shaking her ass on danny right where her step-dad could see her. So weird

bananagrams197
Debater
Debater

Post by bananagrams197 »

Labrat wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:37 am
So does anyone else follow lexie on tik tok? She posted a video of her dancing basically shaking her ass on danny right where her step-dad could see her. So weird
I'm so confused... you were just talking about crossing lines and how we're bullying Les??
But now you're slut shaming Lexi?? At least be consistent girl 🤣

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

bananagrams197 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:45 am
Labrat wrote:
I'm so confused... you were just talking about crossing lines and how we're bullying Les??
But now you're slut shaming Lexi?? At least be consistent girl 🤣
Girl why are you coming for me?? How is that even slut shaming?

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Labrat wrote:
Yup I saw that last night.. the second hand embarrassment was real. She’s such a weirdo..

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

herefordacommnts wrote:
Labrat wrote:
Yup I saw that last night.. the second hand embarrassment was real. She’s such a weirdo..
I was more embarrassed over the fact that she kept pointing for the camera to be moved to show her dad.

_bella_929
Talker
Talker

Post by _bella_929 »

I wonder why Les couldn’t take Alex to his Drs appt and his sister had to take him? Probably didn’t want to get up early.

teatime_89
Learner
Learner

Post by teatime_89 »

_bella_929 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:14 pm
I wonder why Les couldn’t take Alex to his Drs appt and his sister had to take him? Probably didn’t want to get up early.
I thought the same thing.

Cecyggg
Informer
Informer

Post by Cecyggg »

Why does Alex's latest drop look like something my 9 year old would refuse to wear.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It’s almost time for a new thread. Please submit any thread suggestions or ideas below. We will pick a new thread title soon.
Thanks everyone. Tar :love2:

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

Labrat wrote:
Girl yes , her and her mom have a weird relationship . They seem more like friends. Like I mentioned before on her Mother’s Day post it was pics of her and her mom partying . She seems to have have no boundaries with her behaviors when it comes to her parents .

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

Hereforthe411 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am
Did you guys see Sebas podcast w/ Murrillo twins? They spoke on how they are raw and dgaf abiut what people say because they rather stay true to themselves than to portray themselves as innocent, perfect or “cookie cutters”. Les has bad skin but she wants to fool her followers with thinking it’s not that bad when she should do the opposite to make it feel like it’s normal, and she’s not perfect. Same goes for her body that she “worked out” for. It’s the fact that she keeps trying to hide things, and sugar coat stuff and people are finally seeing her true colors. I’m sure at the end of the day it probably takes a mental toll on her more than anyone because she has to keep up with this image that only she created for herself. They were assuming she got a BBL, instead of speaking out and saying yes. She dug herself a hole and had to put on “work” in the gym to “prove” her followerd she didn’t get one. All this stuff falls on her for not remaining true to herself and to her followers.
That is one thing about the Murillo twins they are gonna be up front with surgeries and all their family drama. They are no where near perfect and don’t pretend to be. Les is fake.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

tar wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:48 pm
It’s almost time for a new thread. Please submit any thread suggestions or ideas below. We will pick a new thread title soon.
Thanks everyone. Tar :love2:
What about

Snarky Les: pregnancy has me showing my true colors. Lol something like that

Helpyou13
Learner
Learner

Post by Helpyou13 »

Les la huevona y Hedionda

lvrna
Debater
Debater

Post by lvrna »

Cruzerica wrote:I mean acne and skin issues are basically 100% fixable with money and Dermatologist. That's why majority of wealthy people have great skin. Les is just probably too lazy.
She barely even showers lol
I think it's good to point out the things she lies about. Like always using a filter or her body. Most of her followers are young women and perpetuating unrealistic beauty standards is very harmful.
Les got scuplta injections or a smaller BBL in 2017 and then another BBL after Gael. She went to the gym for a couple months as a "cover" (as if ppl don't know how building muscle works lmaoo). Not to mention her butt is all fat and does not suit her body at all Image
She also didn't gain muscle anywhere from all her supposed gym visits. She lost weight from her IBD but that's about it.

On a positive note Cobbs body actually looks really good. You can tell she's built muscle and actually put an effort into working out. If she has a bbl it suits her much better!
In Les’s early beginnings, I remember her mentioning “jabón & pastillas de víbora” to help w/her skin problems. So Les has always had some sort of skin problem.

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Helpyou13 wrote:Les la huevona y Hedionda
Add something about Alex and his shitty merch and something about their kids not having names. Nameless babies or something

Return to “Les Do Makeup”