Leesha Part 6: Moving On To New In 2022

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Leesha Part 6: Moving On To New In 2022

Post by LiddlePallid »

She doesn't do anything anymore other than post Amazon crap and stream on Amazon to tell people to buy more crap. Seems pretty hypocritical coming from someone who made a big deal about saying how she was "downsizing" everything by selling her house and building a new one lmao. But, you know, apparently she can do no wrong. If she was still as popular as she was back in the day, I GUARANTEE more people would be calling her out on her crap. Don't even get me started on what a crap parent she is. I don't know why Violet was eating a 10 piece nugget meal the other day with a large Coke, but that's a story for another day :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I stopped watching her again because all she does is post links. It’s ridiculous. She wasn’t posting anything of actual interest.

justtrash
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by justtrash »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:28 pm
I am SO GLAD someone else said it first. Because normally I complain about her and someone defends her actions lol. So yeah, this pissed me right off yesterday. She did the "I'm gonna try and act sad" thing that Kailyn did when Bella died. And then to follow it up with "I'm gonna post some links because I have goals to hit" - she knows damn well telling people her dog died the night before is going to make people feel bad for her and feel more inclined to click those links and purchase something. I want to know how much she ACTUALLY makes from posting Amazon links every damn day.

And I'm also just going to come out and say it: if it was one of the cats, she would have sprung for surgery and anything she could do to save it. I don't know what was actually wrong with Riley, but I had a dog when I was younger that had pancreatitis and it sounded just like what she was describing.
I knew others here would understand, I was aghast when I saw her stories. I also want to make it clear that most of us have had to return to our jobs dor duties when faced with a tragedy, this isn’t that. What appalled me was the “so if you see something you like” right after the announcement. Effectively using Riley’s death to guilt trip her followers into using her links.
tar wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:04 pm
That made me so upset when I clicked the link provided by @justtrash.

Why do content creators do this? Is Leesha even a content creator anymore? Or is she just a link hoe now?

Are any of these things vital to anyone’s existence? Doubtful.
She’s not a creator. I don’t see how it makes sense from a marketing perspective either, other Amazon link “influencers” (how bloody bleak is that?) try to attract new followers to their accounts. They are constantly producing reels and trying to reach the front page on Instagram. Leesha, on the other hand seems to be sharing the same X number of products to her dwindling audience over and over again.

bunnysaur
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysaur »

I felt really uncomfortable that immediately after she announced putting down her dog she posted those links.
Like...it's kind of like making a eulogy at a funeral and then announcing your MLM products that you're selling at the end.
"I'm really sad so-and-so is gone. They left a great legacy, oh, and by the way, I am selling my Younique line, so I'll be taking orders today."
I think it's so valid to be upset from putting your animal down, but that's not a time you should be peddling your Amazon links right after that. I think that's so disrespectful to the death.

I'm sad because...I miss her actual content. I know it's hard to return to something if you've been away so long, but...I never want to click her stories because it's so much Amazon affiliate stuff. She hasn't made an actual video-video in like 10 months or so. I feel a bit bitter because she has the privilege of being able to take huge gaps in her upload schedule and the rest of us have to work our 9-5 jobs and hustle gigs. It doesn't mean her depression or struggles aren't valid, as we've seen many celebrities with plenty of money struggle, but it's hard to relate to at times.

I guess maybe we could argue that the Amazon peddling is her job, but when I know what great content she's made, it's dissapointing.
It could be she's tired of youtube, and that's valid.
Maybe she would be happier getting a job in the real world. And if that's what's best for her, she doesn't have to continue youtube.
I wonder if she's considered getting a job in the real world. I feel like that change of pace would be really nice for her, and if she wanted to continue youtube as a passion project, she could still do that. Youtube doesn't have to be a job, especially if you're burned out after being online for your full time job for 10+ years.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's just another one who made it very obvious that she was only doing it to make money. I mean that's part of it if you get to the point on youtube where it's your main source of income, but you should also ENJOY what you're doing. She thought she was set and got lazy with her channel, and it reflected in her following because people left.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wouldn’t mind if she had links if she great content but she doesn’t at least to me.
She shills too much. Everything is a link. She got used to easy money and still expects it.
If she’s set because of family money, she shouldn’t be linking at the time. Why does she think people left her social media?
A job would be good for her but I don’t see that happening.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wouldn't have an issue with it either if she was still producing decent content. Throw in some links here and there and it wouldn't be as noticeable. It's ALL she does now, and she just uses her Instagram to shill even more. She hasn't put anything up on YouTube in 8 months. 8! And I remember her saying she was going to bring back vlog content too, and that was over a year ago.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It seems so lazy. I thought she was vlog too. Nothing. She overpromises and doesn’t deliver anything anymore. How hard is it to
vlog a little of your life when you are supposed to be a content creator. She doesn’t create much of anything. There’s so many
people who are actually showing interesting content. Why does she think people should watch her or click on her links?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Mother of the year has already sent Violet off with Paul's mother because spring vacation just started. She also made a post about Riley being put down. It WAS pancreatitis, like I thought. But I'm also confused because if it's managed, they can lead a good life. If it's left untreated, then it's fatal. As I said, I had a dog who had that and she lived to be 14 years old. She needed meds and had to have a special diet, but she lived a long, healthy life. So did they not keep up with her meds or watching her diet or what? I'm just aggravated that she has so many ass kissers in her comment section all the time, when if this was any other influencer they'd be getting torn a new one by all the animal people lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think everyone stopped watching a time ago except her minions. Who else would watch her? She doesn’t post any real content
to watch anymore. I think everyone has just moved on. I didn’t watch the video but one would think Riley could have been successfully treated for a long time. She should have had the time and money to take care of Riley successfully for a long time
and give the dog a good remaining life.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I have a feeling she didn't want to be bothered with it so she made sure she threw in the comment about her "quality of life" to make people feel like they had no choice but to put her down. I mean if it was someone other than her I wouldn't be questioning it so much, but this is the girl that lied about Paul's dog Leia hating Violet when she was born just so she could get rid of her. Leesha HATED that dog. And there's no way she was violent toward Violet if her parents took her and Violet is always being shipped over there. Give me a break.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I questioned that as well. I question a lot of things she says.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The clothing try on she did on Instagram: YIKES. The girl has zero style. I have no idea what that ruffled shirt thing was, but good lord no. Just no.

Also, she's covering up the windows on those sliding doors she put on her office, because God forbid her daughter try to get her attention if she needs her. Violet "peeks in" too much.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just saw a try on haul she posted from Target. (I think) I didn’t like any of the pieces for her. She tried on a cropped tan ruffled
top that looked bad on her. Where is planning to wear that? She looked so uncomfortable. I didn’t like the rest of it either. She
needs to buy outfits because she doesn’t have a flair for dressing.

I don’t know if this was the same try on haul that you saw or not LiddlePallid but this one was a no.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yes! That was what I saw. She's awful at picking out clothes lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She made it into a reel. I didn’t manage to catch it when you posted. I am glad I caught the reel.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh the other day she posted about these little slider things that you put under kitchen appliances to move them easier, and she got SO mad that all the comments were disagreeing with her. Because she put them on her KitchenAid mixer and got a bunch of comments about how they would never, because if it's going at high speed and making dough or something, it will slide everywhere. She was not only replying to all of them, which she never does, but she had to make ANOTHER story about how everyone is wrong and it won't do that. Like GOD FORBID anyone disagree or not like something she posts. She gets so insanely defensive. I really can't believe this thread is not more active because she's been annoying the piss out of me for years but it seems like everyone kisses her ass :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I didn’t see hers but I saw someone on YouTube post those things and I couldn’t believe they could use their mixer after putting
those things on. I need to try to redo my IG follows and maybe start watching her again. She posts so much crap it’s hard to follow
her. I think most people just skip her when she starts posting links. I used to when I followed her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's annoying, all she does is try to sell things lately. And clearly if people don't like what she's showing, she has a fit LOL

bunnysaur
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysaur »

I feel like at this point, she has made so many videos talking about getting crop tops and how it's so out of her comfort zone and that's why she bought them. If she wants to wear crop tops and that's something she finds joy in, that's great. The thing is, it's also okay to have clothing styles that you don't particularly like on your body. You don't have to like or wear something just because it's trendy. I know the racks at Target are full of Y2K retro fashion and I think there's pressure on girls to be trendy and sexy. I just...I don't really get the sense that she actually likes wearing the crop tops because she's made a few posts about wearing them and learning to be uncomfortable, but is it the right kind of uncomfortable? Is it the kind of uncomfortable that helps you grow as a person and learn to be more confident or is it the kind of uncomfortable where you do something just because you're 'supposed' to? I can't answer that question for her, but it kind of feels like she just thinks she's 'supposed' to wear crops.

I look AWFUL in those high-leg swimsuits. I know they're trendy, I know people like them, but they simply don't work on my body. It sucks because it makes me feel like my body is broken when I put one on and it feels like fupa city, but I try to focus on wearing swimwear that accentuates things I want it to accentuate instead of trying to fit a trend. Fashion goes through cycles and I think that sometimes sticking to stuff you feel your best in is fine.

I really liked her old punkish/alt sense of style. There was nothing wrong with her t-shirts and skinny jeans. Again, if she likes the crop tops, that's cool and that's what really matters, but it's not the sense I get. It almost feels like it's out of spite.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”