JennaMarbles

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JennaMarbles

Post by BlablaEvi »

Is it just me or for the past 6 months (or ever since she broke up with Max) her videos are insanely boring and uncreative?I used to wait like a little child every "Wednesday" for a new video and now I hardly ever watch any video of hers! :?
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

BlablaEvi wrote:Is it just me or for the past 6 months (or ever since she broke up with Max) her videos are insanely boring and uncreative?I used to wait like a little child every "Wednesday" for a new video and now I hardly ever watch any video of hers! :?
To me, the videos she has done with Julian are almost trying to be like the ones she did with Max and, let's face it, the chemistry she had with Max in funny videos was pretty cool, with Julian it seems like he's trying to be funny but can't pull it off.

I'm not saying Max is "better" it's just different and I think she shouldn't be trying to do videos with Julian like she did with Max. She should just stick to her one woman show maybe with random guests every once in a while.

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

I didn't mean only the videos that include Julian!I meant also the videos where she films by herself!I mean that fake tanning video and some other ones I cannot remember right now were horrific!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Oubliette wrote:
BlablaEvi wrote:Is it just me or for the past 6 months (or ever since she broke up with Max) her videos are insanely boring and uncreative?I used to wait like a little child every "Wednesday" for a new video and now I hardly ever watch any video of hers! :?
To me, the videos she has done with Julian are almost trying to be like the ones she did with Max and, let's face it, the chemistry she had with Max in funny videos was pretty cool, with Julian it seems like he's trying to be funny but can't pull it off.

I'm not saying Max is "better" it's just different and I think she shouldn't be trying to do videos with Julian like she did with Max. She should just stick to her one woman show maybe with random guests every once in a while.
i agree. he's just not as inherently funny as max was, and that's fine, but she shouldn't try to include him in so many videos - they just end up being boring. i think she's lacking material these days and doesn't really know what to do.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

letmetellyou wrote:
Oubliette wrote:

i agree. he's just not as inherently funny as max was, and that's fine, but she shouldn't try to include him in so many videos - they just end up being boring. i think she's lacking material these days and doesn't really know what to do.
I thought the Photo Booth tag video was one of the funniest video she has done in a LONG time. I think the videos by herself are even less interesting than the ones he is in.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

itsmebitches wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:
Oubliette wrote:

I thought the Photo Booth tag video was one of the funniest video she has done in a LONG time. I think the videos by herself are even less interesting than the ones he is in.
I agree. He's not the funniest person ever but she's been really uninspired and boring lately. He at least adds a bit of excitement to her videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I barely found out who this girl is. ( I've watched the things I don't have time for and the tanning one oh and what girls do in the shower ) Thanks to Ridiculousness :p . So she first had a boyfriend named max and now is with someone named Julian? Did she or did he cheat ?

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

lotus wrote:I barely found out who this girl is. ( I've watched the things I don't have time for and the tanning one oh and what girls do in the shower ) Thanks to Ridiculousness :p . So she first had a boyfriend named max and now is with someone named Julian? Did she or did he cheat ?
Surprised you're just finding out about her, she's kind of a huge deal on YouTube lol. Yes, she had a boyfriend for a really long time named max, but he cheated on her. Then he started his own channel and basically piggybacked off her success which is sort of fucked up. Now she has a new boyfriend named Julian. Lately her videos have not been as funny, she used to be hilarious. You should go watch some of her older ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conflate
Informer
Informer

Post by conflate »

Curiosity wrote:
conflate wrote:I miss Max
I didn't like him(especially w/ the whole cheating thing) but if you miss him, he has his own channel "maxnosleeves."
He cheated on her!?

conflate
Informer
Informer

Post by conflate »

I take it back, fuck Max!

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Her videos have been bad for a while, but they've been especially terrible lately. She should seriously take a break.

DannyD
Debater
Debater

Post by DannyD »

I think it's hard to be funny week after week consistently. Plus with every YouTuber it's like I grow some kind of immunity to their humor after a while. At first it's the most hilarious thing ever, then slowly it goes to just fun to watch and finally I end up finding them boring.

Meling
Talker
Talker

Post by Meling »

While I agree that her videos have not been as funny as before, I personally still like her videos. She's entertaining to watch, even if I don't laugh at her dumb jokes.
<3

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

I couldn't make it to the end of her newest video. I guess I didn't miss anything, judging by the discussion of the level of boredom people experience when watching her videos.

Post by Guest »

The Miley Cyrus video was the funniest in a LONG time, imo. Tbh, I think she's most/only funny when she's impersonating celebrities. The Madonna video killed me!

luckyducky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luckyducky »

I thought the not my arms one was pretty funny as well - she was genuinely laughing, and I couldn't help but laugh along with her

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

I am so tired of her boyfriend being in every single video. There was waaaaaaay too much of him in her new Miley Cyrus video.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

allisoonnn wrote:I am so tired of her boyfriend being in every single video. There was waaaaaaay too much of him in her new Miley Cyrus video.
I actually laughed mostly at him compared to Jenna, but that was 1 in every 10 things he said. I agree there was way too much of him though

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i didn't laugh at all. the pumpkin carving miley video was funny, this one wasn't, imo.

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

The comments are amazing. When I checked a few hours ago she was bitching about dislikes, and people were responding that the video just wasn't funny, and getting like, 100+ likes on their comments.

I like Jenna, and she still makes me laugh even though a lot of people on here think she's lost her touch.
But this video was just... not good. The only thing I got out of it was that I could actually try to make Angelfood cake. I do cakes/cupcakes for people on the side, and somehow it's NEVER crossed my mind that Angelfood cake was something people could make. So uh, thanks for that?

Return to “JennaMarbles”