JennaMarbles

smith2020
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JennaMarbles

Post by smith2020 »

she can be funny, but so many of her videos cover topics that just get people arguing in the comments. not a big fan of that

unconTROLLable
Learner
Learner

Post by unconTROLLable »

I like Jenna. Sometimes she's annoying just because she over does it with the faces and voices. But overall I do like her. I can only watch her videos once in a while though. :geek:

Cheriish_liife
Learner
Learner

Post by Cheriish_liife »

I think she's funny. Love her dogs!

#PrayForWisconsin

Laina
Talker
Talker

Post by Laina »

I can't stand her. Swearing like a trucker every third word is not attractive, nor is being overly sexual and sharing it with the whole world.

azealiabanks
Debater
Debater

Post by azealiabanks »

Laina wrote:I can't stand her. Swearing like a trucker every third word is not attractive, nor is being overly sexual and sharing it with the whole world.
sorry. it's 2012. women should be allowed to share their sexual exploits and not be shamed for such a thing.

I love Jenna! She is hilarious! Shes straight up.

Laina
Talker
Talker

Post by Laina »

azealiabanks wrote:
Laina wrote:I can't stand her. Swearing like a trucker every third word is not attractive, nor is being overly sexual and sharing it with the whole world.
sorry. it's 2012. women should be allowed to share their sexual exploits and not be shamed for such a thing.

I'd say the same about a guy, too. It's inappropriate for anyone, not just women, to think being overly sexual is cool, regardless of what year it is. She talks and acts the way a child in middle school would. Thinking you're cool if you have sex and brag about it, or wear trashy clothes. I personally think your body and sex are private things. I don't think its appropriate to be prancing around half naked in videos for the whole world to see, or to be talking so sexually. Not saying you need to dress and/or act like like a nun, but still. That's just my opinion though :)

Daydream

Post by Daydream »

She's awesome :P

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

Laina wrote:
azealiabanks wrote:

I'd say the same about a guy, too. It's inappropriate for anyone, not just women, to think being overly sexual is cool, regardless of what year it is. She talks and acts the way a child in middle school would. Thinking you're cool if you have sex and brag about it, or wear trashy clothes. I personally think your body and sex are private things. I don't think its appropriate to be prancing around half naked in videos for the whole world to see, or to be talking so sexually. Not saying you need to dress and/or act like like a nun, but still. That's just my opinion though :)
I completely agree, it's so unnecessary to act the way she does, I hate the fact she is so many 14/15 year olds role model, ok for adults but I would hate for my child to be watching her!

BeautyGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyGirl »

I agree with both of you above. Seems to be the way of the country right now women over sexualizing themselves looking like fools. You never see men doing that. Not sure what is wrong with females today but that's the reason I can't stand her and never watch.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

BeautyGirl wrote:I agree with both of you above. Seems to be the way of the country right now women over sexualizing themselves looking like fools. You never see men doing that. Not sure what is wrong with females today but that's the reason I can't stand her and never watch.
But men do it all the time? I don't understand why it's wrong for Jenna.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

I don't find her that funny. I don't know why, I just don't. Some of my friends are obsessed with her. I feel like she kind of tries too hard and meh. I guess I just don't find sex jokes and constant swearing that funny... because I'm not in middle school. Oh and another thing, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why people always say how hot she is. She has a nice body but I really don't think she's that attractive.

I do like her 'what hip hop taught me' video though, and a few of her others. I'll watch her every now and then.

bambambunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bambambunny »

QueenGigi wrote:
BeautyGirl wrote:I agree with both of you above. Seems to be the way of the country right now women over sexualizing themselves looking like fools. You never see men doing that. Not sure what is wrong with females today but that's the reason I can't stand her and never watch.
But men do it all the time? I don't understand why it's wrong for Jenna.
I personally wouldn't like a man doing it either, I don't think it's anyway funny, or remotely clever to make sex jokes and all that swearing, it's not just Jenna, but it's a personal preference

notacelebworshiper
Learner
Learner

Post by notacelebworshiper »

I've tried to watch her videos but just can't see the big deal with her. I don't really care about cursing and using sex to be funny but she forces it to me instead of being witty. :|

Bob'sBurgers
Learner
Learner

Post by Bob'sBurgers »

She is meh, I will watch her videos every once in a while. Usually when I do watch them it's in the middle of the night and I ran out of entertainment while the baby is eating. Most of the time I find her annoying so it keeps me from watching her too much. I have to agree with previous poster in wondering why people think she is so hot. She isn't ugly by any means but she isn't hot.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

I quite like her, I think she's hilarious, but recently I find myself skipping over her videos in my subscriptions.

Doctor's Companion
Learner
Learner

Post by Doctor's Companion »

I'm not subscribed to her. I used to be, but I find her videos to be too 'hit and miss' for me to consistently watch. I think some of her videos are funny (eg: the face), but I think she tries too hard to be funny sometimes. Overall, she's kind of 'meh' to me.

Psyche
Learner
Learner

Post by Psyche »

I'm so glad I found this thread here. When I first found Jenna because everybody at school thought she was hilarious, I didn't find her very funny at all. I think she tries too hard, and while there is NOTHING wrong with being free about sexuality, her constant barrage of sexual jokes are not clever to me, they are cheap and unoriginal. While I don't think there's anything wrong with people watching her, I seriously don't see the appeal.

Tropez

Post by Tropez »

effervescence wrote:I quite like her, I think she's hilarious, but recently I find myself skipping over her videos in my subscriptions.
same, i only end up watching them when i have absolutely nothing else to do in the middle of the night.

Tropez

Post by Tropez »

Also I don't like how she makes a lot of repeats for example

-How girls watch tv / how boys watch tv
-Girls in the car (dont remember the exact title) / Guys in the car
-How girls packa suitcase/how guys pack a suitcase

Return to “JennaMarbles”