Lucy Lou Carmody Part 4: Gringe With The Backwards Fringe

RedEd
Debater
Debater

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 4: Gringe With The Backwards Fringe

Post by RedEd »

Chapter1 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:08 am
Now I have no problems with charity shops because you can always grab a bargain, but did she or did she not slate charity shops. That they weren’t for her and she always buys new clothes. She sits there calling us pathological liars, yet the only liar here is the tramp herself. She’s also sat there in previous lives saying things were from Facebook market place making it second hand. Lucy you get called out every time that filthy mouth of yours opens up 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah I'm pretty sure she's slated people for buying in charity shops before 🤔

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

RedEd wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:21 am
Lucy really makes so much sense, puts a video up covering her kids face but in the caption she's put " if you want to see pictures of his face uncovered then go to her insta " 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
I’d rather not 😂 says she won’t post him on social media yet it’s on insta and Facebook 😂🤪

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Chapter1 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:24 am
RedEd wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:21 am
Lucy really makes so much sense, puts a video up covering her kids face but in the caption she's put " if you want to see pictures of his face uncovered then go to her insta " 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
I’d rather not 😂 says she won’t post him on social media yet it’s on insta and Facebook 😂🤪
Does she have a different definition of social media than I do? :scratch: :bang:

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

tar wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:21 pm
Chapter1 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:24 am

Does she have a different definition of social media than I do? :scratch: :bang:
This is Lucy so yes I’d say she does 😂

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:22 pm
tar wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:21 pm

She’s advertising her son on insta the ones who’s following her on there are the ones screenshotting her son and passing it around. Yet is that dont follow her insta, she throws around the word pedos. She has no clue about child safety and protection

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Chapter1 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:24 pm
Chapter1 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:22 pm

She’s advertising her son on insta the ones who’s following her on there are the ones screenshotting her son and passing it around. Yet is that dont follow her insta, she throws around the word pedos. She has no clue about child safety and protection
I don’t understand why she’s posting pics of her son anyway. Like you said….. she’s always crying about pedos. Then she tells
people where to find pics….. She’s the one that is odd. She doesn’t have a clue about keeping her child safe.

She’s doing all of this to keep stuff going online. She’s pitiful as a person and a mom.

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

tar wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:34 pm
Chapter1 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:24 pm

I don’t understand why she’s posting pics of her son anyway. Like you said….. she’s always crying about pedos. Then she tells
people where to find pics….. She’s the one that is odd. She doesn’t have a clue about keeping her child safe.

She’s doing all of this to keep stuff going online. She’s pitiful as a person and a mom.
She is a total moron, nothing lucy does surprises me anymore to be honest!! So her telling people to go to her insta to see pics of her son yeat preaches thar she doesnt post her son..... I was expecting that anyway lol I don't follow her on anything but she always pops up on my fyp

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

Probably because her content is shit.

Removes everyone from her Insta for sharing her pics then adds lots of randoms on insta who she doesn't know that will share her pics. Well done lucy!! Can see how you passed all your exams 😃🤡

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

butterflyfly wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:47 am

Removes everyone from her Insta for sharing her pics then adds lots of randoms on insta who she doesn't know that will share her pics. Well done lucy!! Can see how you passed all your exams 😃🤡
Exactly!! She thinks it's us sharing her insta pics when prob none of us are even on there, its the randos that she's adding now!! 🤣🤣

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Doobadee33 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:32 am
butterflyfly wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:47 am

Exactly!! She thinks it's us sharing her insta pics when prob none of us are even on there, its the randos that she's adding now!! 🤣🤣
Not me I don’t follow any of her crap. But you’re right it will be people pretending to like her. Have you noticed when most comment they always but 🥰 so she doesn’t take shit the wrong way and it’s them ones who are the fakes that pretend to like her 😂.

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:31 pm
Doobadee33 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:32 am

Not me I don’t follow any of her crap. But you’re right it will be people pretending to like her. Have you noticed when most comment they always but 🥰 so she doesn’t take shit the wrong way and it’s them ones who are the fakes that pretend to like her 😂.
I have noticed that!! Makes me laugh!! I'm waiting for someone to put "omg hun you look like pure shite 🥰🥰 no hate though" 🤣🤣

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Help what nails should I get? How about u spend that money on your son lucy instead of wasting money on cheap nails 😏

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:10 pm
Help what nails should I get? How about u spend that money on your son lucy instead of wasting money on cheap nails 😏
How many times has she posted that question?! Loads of people have given their opinion and she's still going on about it?! 🤣🤣 what's the bet they look absolutely shit

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Doobadee33 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:11 pm
Chapter1 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:10 pm
How many times has she posted that question?! Loads of people have given their opinion and she's still going on about it?! 🤣🤣 what's the bet they look absolutely shit
They will look nothing like the picture and they won’t last long because of the state of her natural nails. Why waste money on them for them to be off within a few days 😂

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:22 am
Doobadee33 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:11 pm

They will look nothing like the picture and they won’t last long because of the state of her natural nails. Why waste money on them for them to be off within a few days 😂
Dunno what she bothers getting them done, she only shows them off to people on tiktok cus she don't go nowhere else, she's only going places lately cus it's Christmas 🤣🤣

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

If she's barely spending on her son for Christmas because his birthday is 3 months after he would get 1 presents for Christmas if it was in January 😳 Hope you have fun spending tax payers money Lucy 😊

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Yikes lucy....maybe start looking after your teeth, prob too much damage done already though 🤢🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

butterflyfly wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:51 pm
If she's barely spending on her son for Christmas because his birthday is 3 months after he would get 1 presents for Christmas if it was in January 😳 Hope you have fun spending tax payers money Lucy 😊
My sons only getting 1 present because his birthday is 19 days after Xmas. Just find it rude how he chose to come so soon after Xmas, he could of at least waited 3 months so I could save up 😳😂

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Doobadee33 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:23 pm
Yikes lucy....maybe start looking after your teeth, prob too much damage done already though 🤢🤢
Just a cursory glance and I see so so much decay. I usually focus on her obvious poor periodontal condition but she needs to schedule some time with a dental professional. She needs some extensive treatment at the dentist and periodontist offices.
Also an aggressive dental homecare regimen. Has she given up on her teeth? Is she comfortable having dentures?

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

tar wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:19 pm
Doobadee33 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:23 pm
Just a cursory glance and I see so so much decay. I usually focus on her obvious poor periodontal condition but she needs to schedule some time with a dental professional. She needs some extensive treatment at the dentist and periodontist offices.
Also an aggressive dental homecare regimen. Has she given up on her teeth? Is she comfortable having dentures?
She's gonna have to be comfortable with them because that's gonna be her future carrying on like this

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”