carlibel55

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: carlibel55

Post by catcherintherye »

bloopz wrote:I hope no one takes offense to this, but I know straight girls tend to be more critical on other women so I'm assuming that's why everyone is being so harsh (or it could just be personal taste, who knows) but I personally find this girl to be super hot. Yeah, she's pretty thin but she's still gorgeous. I saw her in one of her bf's work-out videos & she looked so damn good... there is no way she doesn't attract attention everywhere she goes.
I think she's really hot too. I'm straight. I have always said this. She has a beautiful face. Her body is good. She has curves in the right places. I don't think this should be a topic of debate at all. There's a reason why her popularity has grown so rapidly. She's hot as fuck. Not classy hot. Trashy hot. But hot. :)

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

bloopz wrote:I hope no one takes offense to this, but I know straight girls tend to be more critical on other women so I'm assuming that's why everyone is being so harsh (or it could just be personal taste, who knows) but I personally find this girl to be super hot. Yeah, she's pretty thin but she's still gorgeous. I saw her in one of her bf's work-out videos & she looked so damn good... there is no way she doesn't attract attention everywhere she goes.

Meh. I'm bisexual and I still don't find her to be traffic stopping gorgeous. I mean yeah, she's attractive and not ugly by any means but she's overdone. I've seen her look so many times before with the long dark hair full of extensions, face full of makeup, fake tan, blue eyes, etc. I like girls that don't have to try hard and are still gorgeous. But beauty is subjective. Everyone has different taste. I just tend to like the girls that don't look like another Kartrashian. (aka Carli) And it's also pretty obvious that she is conceited. I don't buy her whole sweet nice girl act.

livechiclove
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by livechiclove »

me to
i'm bisexual too and she's not my type..shes a pretty girl but thats where it ends..Pretty
Ian + Mickey

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Oh no, I wasn't talking about people who just find her "pretty" - I was mostly talking about how harsh people can be by straight up calling her ugly & a butterface a page or 2 back.

I guess I shouldn't have said 'everyone is being so harsh' - sorry :P
:horny: :halo:

ImeanSomeHarm
Learner
Learner

Post by ImeanSomeHarm »

carli is very pretty naturally i mean if you look at the old pictures of her (i think on the first couple pages there's a pic of her from high school) you can see she's pretty but the way she does her makeup has an opposite effect and makes her look like a hooker.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

If you go on TheDirty.com you'll see A LOT of trash talking about her.

Is it really true that she stole merchandise from a store she used to work at and her boss was going to press charges but she took a bunch of Xanax and ended up fucking him so that he wouldn't? For some reason I don't have a hard time believing that.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

I don't find her majorly pretty, beautiful, cute or anything else. She has nice features, the best probably being her eyes. She isn't supermodel looking or anything else, and for me its the lack of class...meaning she has none. The huge jewellery, fake nails, extensions and far far too much makeup for my liking.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

So I went to check her on the dirty and I never knew she gave a homeless man McDonalds and recorded it. If you truly want to do something good, you don't need to brag about it or plaster it so the whole world can see it. She clearly just did it for views. So funny how people can't see through her shit.

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catcherintherye »

The purple, gold make up on her sister pierced my eyes. She did not need that much make up. Carli overdoes the lighter foundation under the eyes. It's so stark and unnatural. The look was pretty. But I think it would only look good in a magazine, not real life. I feel like carli's sister was getting uncomfortable with the amount of make being piled on her face.

blendingbrush
Informer
Informer

Post by blendingbrush »

Her sister is very pretty, why the ridiculous eye colours?! :?

ImeanSomeHarm
Learner
Learner

Post by ImeanSomeHarm »

srqnative wrote:Just once I want to see her do a tutorial that is different from how SHE applies her makeup. Every.single.video is using the same foundation, the same harsh prep and prime/concealer highlight, the same bronzer, the same brow bar powder, the same eyeliner, the same eyeshadow technique and of course, the SAME TELESCOPIC SPIDER LASHES. How someone can call themselves a makeup artist and only know how to do one look with interchangeable colors is just beyond me. I don't understand why anyone would take makeup advice from carlibel55 when there are actual talented MUAs on YT. Lisa Eldridge, Charlotte Tilbury, Pat McGrath, etc... all these other wannabes need to sit down and go home :roll:

exactly! at least other gurus try different product even if it is sponsored. i just want to see her use different products and try a different way to apply makeup.

livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Post by livechiclove »

who pays this girl for makeup and style advice?
Ian + Mickey

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Boyfriends aren't supposed to change a girls appearance right? Personally, if I wanted to lose weight I'd rather do it for me... not for my boyfriend. I feel like ever since she got with Brett, her whole look has changed. She's a lot more plastic looking and lost way to much weight. I feel like he's just using her to get fame or something. Then again I don't know to much about their relationship so who am I to judge.

But something about him rubs me the wrong way.. He seems like he could be a real prick and a perfectionist.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

LaurenLove wrote:Boyfriends aren't supposed to change a girls appearance right? Personally, if I wanted to lose weight I'd rather do it for me... not for my boyfriend. I feel like ever since she got with Brett, her whole look has changed. She's a lot more plastic looking and lost way to much weight. I feel like he's just using her to get fame or something. Then again I don't know to much about their relationship so who am I to judge.

But something about him rubs me the wrong way.. He seems like he could be a real prick and a perfectionist.
I thought he got with her to use her as well but who knows. & I know girls who start liking whatever their boyfriend likes because they're under some spell. Like I'm pretty sure he's with you for you, not to be his carbon copy.

JadeLovesShoes
Learner
Learner

Post by JadeLovesShoes »

Am I the only one that doesn't find her boyfriend to be attractive? Maybe he's just not my type, but he probably cares more about his appearance than she does... he just sets off my gaydar. All of her subbies gush over how amazingly good looking he is and I just don't get all the fuss. He looks like a douchebag.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

I don't find Brett attractive at all. On top of that, he seems really aggressive.

On a similar note, saying a person's hot is not a statement. It's a personal perception of what's attractive.

It reminds me of when Megan Fox hit the scene and her rabid fangirls would freak if you dare say Megan wasn't the most gorgeous creature to grace the planet.

Bones_G
Talker
Talker

Post by Bones_G »

If they had n't known each other pretty much their entire lives I might agree with some of you guys. I think they're cute together and its nice when your significant other takes an interest in your interest like the gym and stuff.

Her sister did not need that much makeup holy shit! I think it would've been better if it was a bronzed, brown smokey eye. Here sister has really strong features and the makeup just makes her look like a drag queen.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I think they look good together, but they are in love with themselves too much. They are a perfect match overall. I can definitely see them getting married and starting a family together. She's so high maintenance though... I don't know how a guy can put up with that as much as he probably does. I wonder how long she takes to get ready whenever they go out on dates or something... he must wait forever for her.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

Also don't find him attractive at all, on the other hand I think she's gorgeous. Agree with Bones_G it's nice that they take an interest in one another;s hobbies and things. But truthfully, I think he takes just as long to get ready so don't think he waits on her haha :D
Please bear with me, English is my second language

ImeanSomeHarm
Learner
Learner

Post by ImeanSomeHarm »

JadeLovesShoes wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't find her boyfriend to be attractive? Maybe he's just not my type, but he probably cares more about his appearance than she does... he just sets off my gaydar. All of her subbies gush over how amazingly good looking he is and I just don't get all the fuss. He looks like a douchebag.

Yess!! I don't think he's hot at all. IDK maybe it has something to do with his bone structure that I'm not finding attractive. But I do think him and Carli are a perfect match for each other since they're both so in love with themselves.

Return to “carlibel55”