Victoria's Secret Models

pizza
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Victoria's Secret Models

Post by pizza »

Miranda has a squished face. LOL She also is not very busty. Someone posted pictures of her in bikini when not shooting for VS, and she wasn't that big chested. I wonder if they photoshop all that. Anybody been to the actual show, what do the models look like?

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

xoxod wrote:
pizza wrote:Miranda has a squished face. LOL She also is not very busty. Someone posted pictures of her in bikini when not shooting for VS, and she wasn't that big chested. I wonder if they photoshop all that. Anybody been to the actual show, what do the models look like?
It's photoshop + pushups + they use 'chicken fillets' into their bras and a lot of those are responsible for the amount of cleavage they have in shoots. The girls are all B and C cups mostly. Miranda's around a B, maybe a C sometimes since she got really curvy after pregnancy.
I don't think anyone can really know what they look like from the show's perspective since the show is opened to celebrities and bloggers. But I've heard from a lot of people that have gone to meet the VS Angels at the stores and from what I've heard, they're about a thousand times better looking in person, which, I didn't even think was possible.
They are better looking in person? I didn't think that would be possible either. I'm a B cup too, I have a few VS bras, but don't get that kind of cleavage. My friends tell me that skinny girls can't have big boobs and all the models and other skinny celebrities with big chests are either photoshopped or have implants. But I have seen some really skinny girls with big boobs in real life, I didn't ask them if they were real though..

Ireth0
Informer
Informer

Post by Ireth0 »

pizza wrote:
My friends tell me that skinny girls can't have big boobs and all the models and other skinny celebrities with big chests are either photoshopped or have implants. But I have seen some really skinny girls with big boobs in real life, I didn't ask them if they were real though..
Okay, I'd like to dispel this right now. I am what most people would consider skinny (size 4-6 depending on the dress, and people always tell me I'm sooo thin or whatever, which gets irritating) and my boobs are a D cup. I do not have (nor would I ever get) implants or any other kind of boob enhancements. They did get -slightly- larger when I switched to my new birth control, but that's it.

So yes, skinny(ish) girls -can- have narutally big boobs!

Sorry, I don't mean to spaz at you or anyone inparticular, just seeing this almost everywhere that my body couldn't possibly be real gets irritating. :x

whoa

Post by whoa »

Yeah it is 100% possible to be a small person and have a large chest. They don't even have to be that big to look big if you are smaller because of your frame.
If you want your boobs to look like theirs then buy the push up bra and add in a fake boob to push them up even more. In the shows and in adds they wear the bras that make you appear to be a cup size or two bigger then you really are.

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

xoxod wrote: It's mostly the chicken fillets. They use a lot of those in the bras.
Everyone carries body fat differently. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure boobs are simply made of fat and people distribute fat different. Some people are more blessed to have it more so in the chest area while still having a fast metabolism and slim frame, others not. And photoshop and airbrushing works wonders to the photos as well. In reality though, they don't have that big of boobs at all.
Yeah, the VS models have great bodies, and then the other things like phtotoshop, airbrushing and the chicken fillets in their bras, only make them look more gorgeous.
Those who have naturally large chest with a skinny body are really blessed. I'm skinny too and I'd love to have bigger boobs naturally. I'm not so lucky, oh well..
Ireth0 wrote: Okay, I'd like to dispel this right now. I am what most people would consider skinny (size 4-6 depending on the dress, and people always tell me I'm sooo thin or whatever, which gets irritating) and my boobs are a D cup. I do not have (nor would I ever get) implants or any other kind of boob enhancements. They did get -slightly- larger when I switched to my new birth control, but that's it.

So yes, skinny(ish) girls -can- have narutally big boobs!

Sorry, I don't mean to spaz at you or anyone inparticular, just seeing this almost everywhere that my body couldn't possibly be real gets irritating. :x
I'm very skinny too but I don't have a big bust. I'd love to be at least a C cup. I took birth control pills too when I was with my boyfriend, no change in the size :(
whoa wrote:Yeah it is 100% possible to be a small person and have a large chest. They don't even have to be that big to look big if you are smaller because of your frame.
If you want your boobs to look like theirs then buy the push up bra and add in a fake boob to push them up even more. In the shows and in adds they wear the bras that make you appear to be a cup size or two bigger then you really are.
I have the push up bra, it helps a little bit, but that's not what I want. I want to have a nice cleavage without wearing all those.

Does anyone know how to increase the bust size without surgery? I don't want to go through surgery and don't want to wear all those kind of bras that give a false illusion. I want to be naturally big. Does anyone know how to get that?

whoa

Post by whoa »

I think the only real way to get a bigger bust naturally would be to gain weight. Even then some girls don't gain in their chest area. Not sure that anything else has been proven to help your bust naturally grow.
If you have natural breasts most likely you don't have the same cleavage without your bra as you do with it. he girls that have that kind of cleavage without a bra on are either rahter young and haven't had the effects of gravity yet or have implants.

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

I don't gain weight, that is the problem. I can eat a whole large pizza all by myself everyday and still be skinny. To be honest, I'm glad that I don't gain weight easily. Otherwise I would have to cut down on my eating, which is impossible. A few times I've gained a tiny bit of weight, all went to my butt. My jean size increases but my t-shirt and bra size remain the same. I'm scared of surgery, if not I would have gone for it. I'm willing to do anything other than surgery to get a C-cup at least.
This thread is about VS models, not about me. So I'll get off this thread. *these kind of topics make me sad*

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

While some of you want to have more, I want less ): I would seriously share what I have with you haha, I'm a 36C and I'm 5'3.5 and I hate it.

LOL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LOL »

I love Victoria secret models but most of my favourite ones are the ones that are not that well known.

Out of the main girls, my favourites are Candice, Miranda and Doutzen.
Adriana for me is the most beautiful woman alive though, nobody will ever beat her.

Elsa:

Shanina:

Lais:

Chanel:

Sara: looks like a baby Adriana!!

I think Alessandra looks like a man.
I Also don't think Karlie Kloss should be modeling for them , personally.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

i loveeeeee elsa!! her and barbara are my favorite

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I thought the same about Sara when I first saw her on the site! Looks like another version of Adriana. I don't like Chanel (glad she's gone) because she's so full of it in interviews and seems very snooty. Doesn't really fit in with the VS look either.

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

Diorette wrote:While some of you want to have more, I want less ): I would seriously share what I have with you haha, I'm a 36C and I'm 5'3.5 and I hate it.
xoxod wrote:Everyone says I have big boobs, but it's just because I'm short.
I'm 4'10 and between a 36 B or C. More so a C since I did gain a bit of weight and it went to my boobs, but it still doesn't look proportionate to my large hips. I'd rather slim down more to be honest, so I want to lose weight and lose some of the fat and I have and if I lose my boobs… well, then so be it xD That's what push ups are for anyways!
I told I will not talk about myself on this thread anymore, but I had to comment on this.
36 C is really big. If I were that size I would be so happy. I would never want to lose weight from my chest area. Never.

I'm a tall girl. I'm almost 5' 9", but I'm only a 32 B. I don't look so flat even when I'm wearing sports bras, but compared to my hips my chest is really small. I have a tiny waist 24/25 and big hips 36/38. I don't want to lose weight from my hips. I like my hour glass shape. If I gain weight though, I will have a very awkward shape, so I'm glad I don't gain weight easily.

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

Are they all married? Is there any young 18-24 yr old VS model?

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

Lias Ribero is the same Lias you were talking about in your previous post? So she is 20 and a mother already?
You like Cara Delevigne? I think she pretty minus the eyebrows.
I don't like Elsa, very...plain.

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

xoxod wrote:
pizza wrote:Lias Ribero is the same Lias you were talking about in your previous post? So she is 20 and a mother already?
You like Cara Delevigne? I think she pretty minus the eyebrows.
I don't like Elsa, very...plain.
Yes, Lais is the same from the previous post. She was a teenage mother, I believe.
I never said I liked Cara. I'm quite over the hype. Her walk is atrocious, but she's currently been modeling for PINK, unfortunately.
I like Elsa. I think she does well in PINK. Her and Jessica Hart fit the brand quite well.
No you didn't say you like Cara. I was only asking because a lot of people dislike her. I do find her pretty minus the eyebrows.

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

xoxod wrote: I'm definitely kinda in-between on Cara. Her walk is terrible, but her facial features are quite striking and in pictures she comes off pretty amazingly. However she is kinda embarrassing when it comes to her personality.
What about her personality is so embarrassing? Just curious.

LOL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LOL »

I am not a fan of Lily Aldridge, she looks weird to me, I hate her teeth.

Emanuela De Paula used to be one of my favourites, she is so beautiful and has an amazing body.

I think ERIN is too average, weird nose job too.

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

xoxod wrote: She's kind of a goof-ball, I guess. Not necessarily embarrassing, but she's definitely really interesting and extravagant, very high energy. Embarrassing may not be the right word actually, but her personality is definitely different.
Yeah I agree. She's kind of high energy...kind of funny..

pizza
Learner
Learner

Post by pizza »

LOL

Custard
Learner
Learner

Post by Custard »

I would love to see more of Candice's casual outfits/"everyday" style. Does anyone have photos to share?
Very simple, I love it.

Return to “Celebrity”