Youtube - Music Videos

Mischief

Youtube - Music Videos

Post by Mischief »

What are you listening to?

Share any genre of music, remixes, anything drop the Youtube links below :tchin:

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Re: Youtube - Music Videos

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Alexson
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alexson »

I am listening "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

I'm subscribed to https://www.youtube.com/c/MrDeepSense, were one or two songs a day pop up, most I skip but there are some awesome pearls now and then which I keep.

I don't listen to radio at all (can't stand the f...ing adverts), and I only listen to music for about 1hr one or two times a week, at home. But then I really listen, making up imaginary films in my head with the songs as a soundtrack. Makes me happy to no ends.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Discovered this song on Spotify. Really enjoyed it!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Return to “Music”