Halloween 2021 : Horror Movie Marathon

Mischief

Halloween 2021 : Horror Movie Marathon

Post by Mischief »

Is anyone else trying to watch at least one horror movie a day during October? ;)

I just got done watching V/H/S '94 on Shudder. Totally fun popcorn flick! I give it 5/5 skulls :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Synopsis: A police S.W.A.T. team investigates about a mysterious VHS tape and discovers a sinister cult that has pre-recorded material which uncovers a nightmarish conspiracy.

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Re: Halloween 2021 : Horror Movie Marathon

Post by Mischief »

To the best of my memory I am going to list everything I watched for Halloween...

Halloween entire franchise
Jeepers Creepers
Scream entire franchise
Friday the 13th
Hellraiser
Dawn of the Dead
The Blob
The Thing
Alien
Haunt
Trick r Treat
Terrifier
Italian Giallos - Suspira, City of the Living Dead
Fright Night
Child's Play
Insidious
The Conjuring
The Birds
V/H/S franchise

Did you watch any horror flicks for Halloween last October? If so, which one's did you watch?
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Teena42394
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Halloween 2021 : Horror Movie Marathon

Post by Teena42394 »

I will see it on this Haloween.

Return to “Movies”