Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: leighannsays Part 11, The Most Boring Season of 16 and Pregnant

Post by lulugirl765 »

ItsGigiguys wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:01 pm
smarlo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:45 am
I have some person on another site trying to tell me in extreme detail what Lucy's diagnosis is.

Where do these people come from?
I noticed that someone with a new/blank account left a weirdly specific comment on the ladybug post how they just know that Leigh Ann will be a great advocate for [disease]. Not sure if it is the same self proclaimed medical professional (did she claim to be a nurse? Or was she the cleaner in the hospital?) that I had seen on the "bakery" in the past.
The ladybug post has now been modded.

krazykat2005
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by krazykat2005 »

Anyone think she's holding out for something like a People.com reveal? They have been known to cover influencers before...

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

krazykat2005 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:12 am
Anyone think she's holding out for something like a People.com reveal? They have been known to cover influencers before...
I sort of feel like what’s going on is she’s pared back, because her IG stories this month have contained Amazon links to products she featured. I think she kept her Amazon sponsorship. She negotiated 60 days off instead of the initial 30 she planned, then for November further negotiated for her content to be Amazon on IG rather than YouTube.

She hasn’t posted anything yet this week on IG. Either she met her requirements for November or we will see some kind of Black Friday/Cyber Monday-timed story with an Amazon link. If we see a post like this in the next few days containing an Amazon link to anything, that would say to me that her IG stories for November were only posted mainly for contract requirements. You can see how long it has been since her last IG photo (not story). If you subtract out those Amazon stories, that leaves the ONE photo she has posted the whole month. So, I think she is doing a bare minimum at the moment, and probably has reasons.

Ingird2
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingird2 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:30 pm
krazykat2005 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:12 am
I sort of feel like what’s going on is she’s pared back, because her IG stories this month have contained Amazon links to products she featured. I think she kept her Amazon sponsorship. She negotiated 60 days off instead of the initial 30 she planned, then for November further negotiated for her content to be Amazon on IG rather than YouTube.

She hasn’t posted anything yet this week on IG. Either she met her requirements for November or we will see some kind of Black Friday/Cyber Monday-timed story with an Amazon link. If we see a post like this in the next few days containing an Amazon link to anything, that would say to me that her IG stories for November were only posted mainly for contract requirements. You can see how long it has been since her last IG photo (not story). If you subtract out those Amazon stories, that leaves the ONE photo she has posted the whole month. So, I think she is doing a bare minimum at the moment, and probably has reasons.

Good point. I wonder if we will see those types of post.

I dont think LA is holding out for People.com. She is no where near a big enough influencer for that. She doesnt really have any proper sponsorships and just does Amazon stuff which anyone can sign up for (supporting a guy who exploits workers...::shudders::).

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Saw a good idea elsewhere. We need to start a Part 12 of this thread, since she has moved on from The Most Boring Season of 16 and Pregnant. How about the idea Part 12 LeighannsaysNothing?

DSF_42
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DSF_42 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:52 pm
Saw a good idea elsewhere. We need to start a Part 12 of this thread, since she has moved on from The Most Boring Season of 16 and Pregnant. How about the idea Part 12 LeighannsaysNothing?
I like it

krazykat2005
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by krazykat2005 »

We made it through a holiday, Black Friday and Cyber Monday with no posts. That feels very concerning, IMO. I hope it's just general new mom / new mom of a medically fragile child and nothing more serious with Lucy. She doesn't necessarily owe us any updates but we are all invested in her story and Lucy so I wish she'd at least confirm everything is okay and Lucy just needs a little extra care right now.

ItsGigiguys
Talker
Talker

Post by ItsGigiguys »

Jumping in real' quick to document one thing: Luna was in one of Leigh Ann's Instagram stories in November - the one where Leigh Ann showed the Christmas tree lights she bought. That was the first "proof of life" for the dog since the baby was born.:bflower:

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

LA posted an upbeat comment on Kiki Chanel's first vlogmas video, (which was followed by Lucy in a story) so I think they are okay. She might actually just be struggling, who knows?

Return to “leighannsays”