Kim's Pile of Laundry & Carlos the Boring one (Part 13)

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kim's Pile of Laundry & Carlos the Boring one (Part 13)

Post by Mugglemad32 »

Continue here!

swaytotheleft
Learner
Learner

Re: Kim's Pile of Laundry & Carlos the Boring one (Part 13)

Post by swaytotheleft »

Has this thread on Kim gone totally silent? I tired to vent talk on Reddit but they are being too nice and had rules...
I have a lot to vent ... i have a love hate relationship with her and it has given me a big outlook on her post millennial mindset.
1. She's starting to talk about make up and skin care -- she needs to research a little more on the type of skincare products she's putting on her face because that redness is there for a reason and she is rubbing her products into her skin TOO HARD hence why its red, and the products she's using are too expensive for what she truly needs.

2. I get it you bought a house, you want to save money but your buying shit super expensive ($400-$800 custom dog houses) but you want to get a knock of Dyson???? She shops at Costco - that's NOT CHEAP, she should look into couponing if she is trying to be thrifty... ALSO she BOUGHT A BLANKET (kept it) as a JOKE?! she really wanted it honestly but I'm sure Carlos was going to say something about how much it was.

3. I whatever happened to working out on their at home gym in the garage? Okay Remi

4. Mukbangs ---- honestly I don't even want to comment on that

5. I don't care that she gained weight, its refreshing, shes comfortable in her own skin, she owns it. I just wished she wouldn't complain about it. Who cares about what other people think, you indulge in food as another paycheck, of course your going to gain weight especially if you don't work out, ITS OKAY - don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

6. What is with Carlos calling her 'Guwaddie?' isn't it saying dumbass in spanish? Like can we talk about disrespect? I'm not sure if that was brought up before but... its annoying.

the end... for now.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Haven’t been here in a minute. Can’t believe she bought a house with the way she spends... Does her channel really make that much?

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

straightonedge wrote:Haven’t been here in a minute. Can’t believe she bought a house with the way she spends... Does her channel really make that much?
Plus what does Carlos really contribute to the household? They are both lazy slobs. So unfair she is making that kind of money by doing nothing but stuffing her face xD

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

swaytotheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by swaytotheleft »

They talked about having a 2019 Rav 4 and how some stuff is super expensive when everyday she is probably dropping hundreds of dollars. The Estee Lauder Night Serum ($107) and the Laniage cream ($35), which she doesn't need to focus on.. I hate that she is buying whatever just in hopes to get sponsorship...

Carlos - i don't know what da fuk he does in life. Qesrs a p poncho to show he's not wearing the same damn shirt everyday... they seriously have no other friends and make friends with people they've hired... thats not cheap either...

For once I just want something genuine not fake..

peachdreams
Learner
Learner

Post by peachdreams »

Uh oh, looks like she's coming for everyone in her latest video RUMORS + LIES. She's really fetching in this one, scolding us for hurting her feelings. Did anyone else think she looked like was on the verge of breaking down and crying hysterically?
No one is spreading rumors when these things are simply the truth, Kim. Stop trying to block us and filtering the truth. You don't let us post the truth on your channel, so here it is. You just need to accept the hard truth about yourself sometimes. We know you know about this site, so here's some things you might want to actually consider for your sake. Just because your friends and family aren't voicing the difficult truth to you does not mean it doesn't exist. They just don't want to hurt your feelings. You're welcome.

~But. You. Are. Fat. We're not calling you something you aren't. No need to get butt hurt. Suck it up or do something about it. We know you didn't show the sizes in your latest try on haul because you're probably bigger than you say.
~Every scenario, example, hypothetical situation you describe always relates to food. Lol, let's get some help. There's more to life than just food.
~You are getting back the karma that you put out in your past. Why are you so surprised with the online bullying when you yourself were one? Don't play the innocent victim.
~It's really disturbing how you talk about your nonexistent, future children all the time. How are you even ready to welcome an innocent child into this world when you wake up at 4pm everyday, need daycare petsitting for your own dogs, and can't even take care of your own body? Stop assuming your obese self can get pregnant in the first place. You're in for a rude awakening.
~How many times have people asked you NICELY to consider the honk sound effect in your intro? But of course, that's the kind of attention you like to get. Brazenly honk your way into people's ears and say LOOK AT ME, I'M KIM THE HUNGRY HIPPO. Stop ignoring comments that aren't to your liking. You can't go through life doing only what YOU want to when people are physically uncomfortable with it. It's not cute acting like you don't give a shit.
~You don't know how to physically close your mouth, ever. It's no wonder your lips are always dry and discolored. So calm down with the lip fillers. They are not attractive at all.
~Please see your local dentist and have them scrape out the plaque in your teeth. You have a big cavity stain in between your two front teeth.
~You don't stop sucking with your tongue when you eat or drink. Your tongue doesn't need to do the macarena to properly enjoy the food.
~You don't know how to form normal, coherent sentences when you speak. How old are we, and how do we still not know our basic grammar structures?
~You parade around camera with your grease stained hair. As a "beauty influencer" working in the comfort of your own home, you are sadly mistaken to think that's a free pass to show up to your work space looking like that. Just because you don't work a public 9-5 job in a corporate office environment doesn't mean you can't show up on camera looking like you do. Show some self-respect. If you're too lazy to take a shower, it's called dry shampoo. We don't want to see the oils in your hair dripping over your seafood boils. And the bun only emphasizes your balding forehead and stubby neck.
~Stop talking over your fiance and interrupting him before he ever finishes talking. And you referred to him as your boyfriend and didn't care to correct yourself. Are you, perhaps secretly shaking in your boots thinking about the commitment?
~You're tarnishing nespresso's reputation with all of the extra creamer and syrup you pour into your coffee. Just go back to starbucks and McD's.
~Put your money where your mouth is. You DON'T vlog consistently Sunday to Thursday as you like to parade around so either commit, or don't say you do. Why do you take the time to announce a hard date for your next video and then not follow through. You're gaslighting everybody.
~You still seem passive aggressively upset about your past behavior coming to light. That must weigh on you to put up this fake front of world peace in hopes of rectifying your past. Just because you're in the public eye and subject to more scrutiny doesn't mean you deserve more sympathy. So what are you saying about you getting more shamed for the things you do for being in the public eye. This doesn't mean you can get away with whatever you want if you're NOT in the public eye. You should keep yourself in check.
~I'm losing track of how many times you say you'll link something down below, only to find but of course. THERE'S NO LINK. Part of being a mature, grown adult is to follow through on your words with actions.

I used to like you a lot, Kim. I wanted to root for you despite what everyone was saying about you on here. But your actions are misleading and I find it difficult to trust you. It's true, you are hypocritical and questionable and it's reflecting poorly on your character that you so badly want to uphold on camera. Please wake up and just consider the truth for a moment. Your real friends aren't so real when they can't tell you the truth to your face. But then again, you probably slowly created a toxic, manipulative, and controlling environment where they become trapped and feel like they need to please you all the time. May your buddha gods be with you.

Lavendermeli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Kim's Pile of Laundry & Carlos the Boring one

Post by Lavendermeli »

Use to like Kim however she has just been getting on my last nerves lately. Her chewing bothers me so much! Why does she freaking chew with her mouth open all the time smacking every single second? STOP CHEWING LIKE THAT! Another thing, her kitchen is ALWAYS disgusting looking like clean that up. Also, the 95% creamer to coffee ratio is insane. That’s another reason why you’re gaining weight! You don’t even have a gazillion comments yet you can’t even bother to like or comment on any of them.

peachdreams
Learner
Learner

Post by peachdreams »

She makes it so easy for us. This is our 21st century beauty influencer, people. It should be a crime to be this fugly.
It was hard to choose because every shot was pure gold. She literally made all of these faces for our viewing pleasure.

And Kim, posting about the asian hate crimes STILL doesn't magically negate your past racist taunts about chinks. You're vile and hypocritical bigot.
It's fun to see you try though.

The fillers are becoming so excessive that her anus lips can't handle it anymore. Look at that permanent flappy crease in the top corner that shows every time she opens her mouth, oh which of course is always. And she's so full of shit that her mouth mutated into a prolapsed anus.
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 4.00.57 PM.png

She made this stupid face for almost a minute. Let's call it Porky, the possessed pig. How dare she taunt us LOL.
And look, her beauty influencer skills have taught her how to color match. It's the perfect shade to match her puffy, raspberry gums :rofl:
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.09.02 PM.png

But why hasn't this been flagged and reported. She put a glossy anus for show on the internet. ILLEGAL.
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.10.53 PM.png

*Reads label to check for ingredients that might cause her anus to be allergic. Asks herself, "Is this safe for the anus?"*
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.13.58 PM.png

Beauty influencers don't need lip balm when they can use their leftover, crusty seafood saliva. Mmmmm.
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.17.04 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

peachdreams
Learner
Learner

Post by peachdreams »

Celtics Cow Class is IN SESSION.

*Hey Michelle, do you think if I just told everyone there was dead skin in my nostril, they won't think I'm picking my nose?"*
Here we go again with the full-fledged nose picking for show. Not even hiding it anymore. Do pigs grow skin in their nose?
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.17.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.17.34 PM.png

*If I make this face, does it look like I have a cheekbone?!?!*
Her face still looks the same before and after HAHA. You can't fake definition that's not there, Kimmy. Nice try :P
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.18.42 PM.png

Take me, officer. I've committed a heinous crime. The crime of being so unbearably fugly that it hurts.
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.52.59 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

swaytotheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by swaytotheleft »

My bf said she needs to take that shirt off she is probably the reason the Celtics are having a bad season.

swaytotheleft
Learner
Learner

Post by swaytotheleft »

The end of vlogs???!!!
Ugggghhhhhh click bait much?
First off... wear a bra...but she look cute...in her way
This is like the 4th video talking about her emotional distress...
She talks about 'things going on' ... I bet she had a miscarriage. I feel sorry if thats the truth but lately she's been plugging in having kids. This concerns me...

THEY are NOT READY.
PERIOD.

The things they don't know, how they handle their dogs...
Especially if one tends to be violent... nope. I love my dogs but they have been irresponsible.
I don't think they will be smart about having a baby. I know she helped take care of her neice and everything but being a parent with a significant other.... who is like an adult child is horrible idea. She dismissed him in things he does and I can't imagine their parenting skills.

This is scary to think.... if she is talking about her mental state... having a child isn't going to fix things. If she can't handle criticism after experiencing it for over 7 years...
She is not going to be able to handle a child to constantly care of.

She has 4 dogs that she can close the door on....
She can't do that with a baby. She probably idolizes Demi and Steven, having dogs and a baby, she wants that but can't bc Carlos can't compare to Steven and that level. She is only 28... and lived her 20s behind a camera..

She should be realistic.

I'm done.
Don't have a baby (yet) get your mental state straightened... evaluate your partner and your own personal growth.

Lavendermeli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lavendermeli »

Another thing I completely forgot to add to my previous post besides her annoying constant chewing with her mouth open and smacking 24/7. Look back on her old mukbangs, she actually use to chew with her mouth closed most of the time, now she’s just a freakin slob. Oh and I mean can Kim at least try to look decent 80% of the time? Maybe even 50% but literally she looks like she just rolled out of bed in 99% of her videos! Like when was the last time you even showered?! You guys have only been together for THREE years and you’re already in that looking smelly and bummy af all the time stage. Matter of fact, this actually started a year in to them dating. I’m sure in a couple of years we will hear about a cheating scandal🤷🏻‍♀️ Her fans need to stop with the #relationshipgoals bull because it’s not relationship goals to let yourself go like that!

peachdreams
Learner
Learner

Post by peachdreams »

You know why this forum won't stop, Kim? Because your censorship of comments and hypocrisy only make this forum stronger. You won't let us express ourselves on your platforms, ever, so we come here and say it.

You don't get to stay on your high horse, continue living an overprivileged life collecting vases and wood cutting boards, AND tell other people what they're allowed to say or not say about you. Please, with your crybaby video whining about how hurt you are and need a break. That's not how it works.

Stop being a snowflake and getting butt hurt about every single thing. It must be really tiring to have to refresh your page every second to block anyone who has anything negative to say about you. But that only shows how fearful and fake you are. Obviously the youtube industry is not suitable for someone so fragile like you who can't deal with the constant flow of negativity and hatred. Keep decorating your house with vanilla "designer" items from Crate & Barrel and West Elm and building this picture perfect house where you and your dogs can roll around in. Because at the end of the day, you only proved how much of a childish, entitled brat you are who has so much growing up to do in the real world. Own your shit, grow some balls, and GET OVER IT. You don't get to control me.

Coloring your hair lighter and lighter still doesn't hide the grease dripping from your tape extensions. And I can't believe you and your disgraceful self went out in public today with the pig bun, animal scrunchie, and blue maternity dress. Was your spring look inspired by your spring rolls? Damn, objectively speaking, your look is such a joke! Wrapping the bun tightly on the top of your head doesn't give you the facelift slimming effect you're going after. I would give anything to be able to have seen your look in person with my own two eyes to get a good laugh. And do your partner a favor and don't be going out like that in public with him again. I would be so embarrassed if I were hanging out with someone who had that hair "style". Lmfao.

I was going to say you're starting to look like Nikocado Avocado. But at least Nikocado isn't tied up with censoring his comments and knows how to laugh everything off because he doesn't take himself so seriously. He's actually endearing in a loving way and fun to tease because he'll agree.

On a side note, Carlos and Michelle already look like Nikocado Avocado's. Damn, Michelle, your chin should NOT be allowed on youtube. If anything needs censoring, it's your 3 chins. You are not cute, girl! But it's cute to see you try really hard! You need to pick between either going to the gym/eating healthy all the way, or just continuing to swallow your noodles whole on the Mukbang Mondays. You're sending mixed messages by eating for a family of 5, while also telling us bitches you're back in the gym. You won't be able to do both if you want to accomplish "Project M". You're not being transparent on purpose because you don't want the public shame if you fall off the wagon again. So you'd rather have one foot in the door, one foot out. I hope you live your life, Michelle. Stop dating Kim/Carlos every weekend and go smell the roses. You don't deserve to punish yourself by living a 3-chinned life.

Everyone in this threesome is so fitting and perfect for each other. How are they all so out of touch with reality?

Blossom57
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Blossom57 »

Please let me know if you guys do!!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I've approved a bunch of new posters in the last 2 days and 99% of them were for this forum, so I came here to see what this person is about, LOL. Some of you waited quite awhile. I'm sorry about that, but I could not sign in. Not sure where the other mods are.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

So no one talks about her on here anymore? I can't stand the other platforms, I tried so hard to get used to it but I guess I'm just old school and prefer message boards lol

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

Apologies - carry on!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We have new management here and are updating the board. Would you consider starting over here? I know that as a group you
have had some major problems on other platforms and we would welcome you back. You know we are pretty lenient on what posters discuss
and gossip about.

If anyone was banned or has an issue logging on, make a new account and get in touch with me under technical support and we will
try to help you.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I agree! I would love for everyone to start over here. I have so much to catch up on with Kim and no one to talk to about it.

I want to know why Michelle is CONSTANTLY THERE. Is she living with them now or something?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I need to get up to speed with Kim again and I can start posting here with you @ChittahChattah. I haven’t watched her in a bit
but I will. I can’t figure if she’s living with them. It seems like when I do look she is always there.

Return to “Kim Thai”