Domain names

Steard
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Domain names

Post by Steard »

I have been using the same domain for 7 years. But this year I forgot to renew my domain on time. I found that the domain is locked. Now I cannot restore it. What to do in such a situation?

Steard
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Domain names

Post by Steard »

Do I really have to say goodbye to this domain?

Olopin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Olopin »

Domain blocked irrevocably? It can not be. There is at least 2 weeks to restore it. This is at least. If more time has passed, you will probably have to pay. It costs about $200-300. I also recommend switching to another registrar, where the conditions are more favorable. For example, I am using Pananames. And when I forgot to renew my domain on time and a month passed I only paid $50. For how long is the domain blocked?

Steard
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Steard »

Probably there is no way to restore my domain. At least I have not found such a function in the admin panel.

Olopin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Olopin »

Therefore, it is better to choose trusted registrars so that later there will be no such problems.

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

Steard wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:40 am
Probably there is no way to restore my domain. At least I have not found such a function in the admin panel.
If you have access to an admin panel, there's a good chance you can restore the domain, however, it depends on your hosting. PM us if you have further questions, we might be able to help.

Return to “Technology”