FrEe ThE GiRlS - Claudia & Devorah

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Re: FrEe ThE GiRlS - Claudia & Devorah

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

visenyas wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:48 am
Agree. Ever since her breakup from that long relationship she had, she’s completely shifted into just wanting to have fun. (...)
The fact so many people picked up on how he seems to have a more genuine friendship with Kennedy enough for them to want to exploit it is wild to me.
Yeah, she broke an engagement bc she didn't want to settle down and "play house", but a serious relationship with Jesse and him moving in is totally ok. It's disgusting that they'd exploit it at all.
Redoreos wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:49 pm
I get a huge fake it till you make it vibe from nearly every YouTube so its probably why they do it too. Fake being famous/rich/a celebrity until you get there.
Bruh. Brandon is hosting xmas party in a Baltimore club, and the leaflet thingy has their names in it (from Kennedy / Mama Jen to their "manager") like them being there is a big deal. He really thinks he's Baltimore MrBeast.

visenyas
Learner
Learner

Post by visenyas »

Bazzingadoo12 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:32 pm
visenyas wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:48 am
Agree. Ever since her breakup from that long relationship she had, she’s completely shifted into just wanting to have fun. (...)
The fact so many people picked up on how he seems to have a more genuine friendship with Kennedy enough for them to want to exploit it is wild to me.
Yeah, she broke an engagement bc she didn't want to settle down and "play house", but a serious relationship with Jesse and him moving in is totally ok. It's disgusting that they'd exploit it at all.
Redoreos wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:49 pm
I get a huge fake it till you make it vibe from nearly every YouTube so its probably why they do it too. Fake being famous/rich/a celebrity until you get there.
Bruh. Brandon is hosting xmas party in a Baltimore club, and the leaflet thingy has their names in it (from Kennedy / Mama Jen to their "manager") like them being there is a big deal. He really thinks he's Baltimore MrBeast.
I don’t really see Claudia and Jesse lasting, and if it ends it’ll probably end badly. She obviously just wanted to fool around, ended up liking him, but not as much as he liked her and got sooo quickly involved with their family and their work on Youtube.

Brandon’s work ethic can be admirable, but they’re vastly overestimating their fame. Kennedy’s probably the best known out of them, but her audience mostly consists of high schoolers with Main Character Syndrome that can barely order takeout without shaking. For them to be holding club events and trying to market it using their barely known names just looks sad and a little embarrassing.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

visenyas wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:29 pm
Brandon’s work ethic can be admirable, but they’re vastly overestimating their fame. (...) For them to be holding club events and trying to market it using their barely known names just looks sad and a little embarrassing.
Yeah, he works hard (the discord thing is cute), but he needs a reality check and lessons about not exploiting his gf's body for views, etc.

He hosted a party for Halloween, and according to his social media, it was successful. Personally, I can't think of anyone going to a party because Mama Jen and Devorah will be there.

Any gg members from Baltimore area here?

Redoreos
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Redoreos »

Claudia doesn't have OF, but I've seen pictures circulating of her holding Devorah's boob and I can only imagine that content on OF

People like Kennedy, not because of the main character syndrome, but pretty privilege. They find Kennedy pretty so they'll watch her boring content (recreating whatever she's watching that week). Until at a point they realize she's kind of shallow, arrogant and off-putting.
Kennedy is trying to get some Hollywood star to notice her so she can live out her fantasy of a boy who notices a 'shy girl' bla bla bla. The thing is that she's chasing all these celebrities so its not like they just out of the blue notice her. The amount she talks about Harry Styles, Timothy chalamet,... its giving huge stalker vibes
Also intern-in-chief proved that Kennedy can't act to save her life.

Brandon is trying to link with any celebrity from dr mike to the bachelorette guy to the newest girl. He's a 21st century pimp. And imo thats not something to be proud of. Can you imagine if anyone asked him what he did what he's going to say? Hi, I make videos where I sexualize my mother, my girlfriend and my two sisters for fame. People think they're hot, so they watch the videos I make of them.

I can see them get famous, but not in a good way. Imagine if any of them actually gets famous, people start digging into their family and what they find
-their dad is a fraud with a shitty company
-devorah & jen have OF + that incest picture
-Brandon continuously using his family for clout, at this point he's basically a pimp dating his moms younger version
-Apparently Kennedy might be taking jens pictures for OF so there's that
-Kennedy lying about wanting to date girls because she hates men

Also Kennedy & Jessy have more chemistry than claudia and Jesse. Claudia doesn't have the patience for his immaturity and yes she might find it all fun and games now, but in the long haul, she'll get bored of it
Also I though she broke up with Marty cause he cheated? Thats what's mentioned in the first kennedy thread somewhere. If I'm right, he talked to other girls & she found out (something like that)

Randomchick92
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomchick92 »

Redoreos wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:25 am
Claudia doesn't have OF, but I've seen pictures circulating of her holding Devorah's boob and I can only imagine that content on OF

People like Kennedy, not because of the main character syndrome, but pretty privilege. They find Kennedy pretty so they'll watch her boring content (recreating whatever she's watching that week). Until at a point they realize she's kind of shallow, arrogant and off-putting.
Kennedy is trying to get some Hollywood star to notice her so she can live out her fantasy of a boy who notices a 'shy girl' bla bla bla. The thing is that she's chasing all these celebrities so its not like they just out of the blue notice her. The amount she talks about Harry Styles, Timothy chalamet,... its giving huge stalker vibes
Also intern-in-chief proved that Kennedy can't act to save her life.

Brandon is trying to link with any celebrity from dr mike to the bachelorette guy to the newest girl. He's a 21st century pimp. And imo thats not something to be proud of. Can you imagine if anyone asked him what he did what he's going to say? Hi, I make videos where I sexualize my mother, my girlfriend and my two sisters for fame. People think they're hot, so they watch the videos I make of them.

I can see them get famous, but not in a good way. Imagine if any of them actually gets famous, people start digging into their family and what they find
-their dad is a fraud with a shitty company
-devorah & jen have OF + that incest picture
-Brandon continuously using his family for clout, at this point he's basically a pimp dating his moms younger version
-Apparently Kennedy might be taking jens pictures for OF so there's that
-Kennedy lying about wanting to date girls because she hates men

Also Kennedy & Jessy have more chemistry than claudia and Jesse. Claudia doesn't have the patience for his immaturity and yes she might find it all fun and games now, but in the long haul, she'll get bored of it
Also I though she broke up with Marty cause he cheated? Thats what's mentioned in the first kennedy thread somewhere. If I'm right, he talked to other girls & she found out (something like that)

Lol everything you said here is extremely accurate. Marty definitely didn't cheat on Claudia tho because they would've talked about that on one of the podcast episodes. They broke up because Claudia was bored of him and she wanted to start running around

Redoreos
Learner
Learner

Post by Redoreos »

I feel like their main issues come from Brandon and YouTube. It seems like they were already insecure and putting theirselves on the internet and receiving comments made it worse.
Their parents are weird, but they don't care about the comments. Kennedy & Claudia care so much they both changed their entire appearance.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

visenyas wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:29 pm
For them to be holding club events and trying to market it using their barely known names just looks sad and a little embarrassing.
Kennedy posted this on her instastory not sure whether to post on her thread or here?

https://www.axs.com/events/419796/brand ... rplantlive

"Join YouTube star, Brandon Walsh, as he hosts one of the hottest holiday parties of the year! Dress in your best holiday-themed outfit for a chance to win $500+ in prizes. The Walsh family and friends’ invite YOU to come out and dance the night away. Don’t be a grinch, bring your friends and all your ho-ho-hos."

Maybe Brandon/everyone is/are trying to do the opposite way.

Host a party that's cheap to get in ($30 VIP where I live is basically free) + giveaways = get their names out = more followers.

visenyas
Learner
Learner

Post by visenyas »

Bazzingadoo12 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:23 pm
Kennedy posted this on her instastory not sure whether to post on her thread or here?

https://www.axs.com/events/419796/brand ... rplantlive

"Join YouTube star, Brandon Walsh, as he hosts one of the hottest holiday parties of the year! Dress in your best holiday-themed outfit for a chance to win $500+ in prizes. The Walsh family and friends’ invite YOU to come out and dance the night away. Don’t be a grinch, bring your friends and all your ho-ho-hos."

Maybe Brandon/everyone is/are trying to do the opposite way.

Host a party that's cheap to get in ($30 VIP where I live is basically free) + giveaways = get their names out = more followers.
It’s a good way to get their name out in a local radius (maybe some super devoted followers will venture out to attend it) and it’s nice they’re doing holiday giveaways at the party, but their actions are so conflicting.

Sometimes it can feel sweet that they go out of their way to do giveaways or get each other things (like Brandon getting Claudia a brand new TV, Kennedy a trip to London a long time ago) but then you remember that they’ve been so exploitative it’s hard to see any of them wanting to stay close to their fan community and wanting to give back as anything but disingenuous.

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

visenyas wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:03 am
Sometimes it can feel sweet that they go out of their way to do giveaways or get each other things (like Brandon getting Claudia a brand new TV, Kennedy a trip to London a long time ago) but then you remember that they’ve been so exploitative it’s hard to see any of them wanting to stay close to their fan community and wanting to give back as anything but disingenuous.
It is! Especially Brandon, like, he threw Kennedy a 21 birthday party. Sweet, but he used it for content. Same with many other videos. Recently, he streamed on twitch with Kennedy, with a giveaway of $1,000... A month after Twitch leak. Idk maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

Back to the thread: did anyone else watch Claudia's vlog?

I don't know what's worse. Her going incognito at the gym with a baseball cap, blaming Revlon brush for her white-bleached hair breaking off thinking those lips look natural/getting botox or her fashion sense.

bobbymcqueen2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bobbymcqueen2 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:14 pm
Bobbymcqueen wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:39 pm
They dress so basic just crop tops and leggings. When they wear a dress it’s the most basic plain ones. They literally dress like they’re stuck in high school. Also Claudia seems to be more chill with Kennedy I like how she is around her sister more than when she’s with Devorah, it’s like she pretends to be someone she’s not. I think since she’s more quiet and shy she always wished to be more like Devorah that’s why she tries too much to be crazy and outgoing like her. I just wished they were more themselves and not tried so hard to please and be liked by men. They literally made a podcast all about how they dress up to look good and impress men at the gym even shaming girls who just go for themselves if that doesn’t say about the type of character they have idk what else does. Also they used to look better before all those fillers and botox lol but it's their choice. The podcasts I’ve liked so far were the ep 4&7 I felt like they gave good advice and their stories were interesting. I hope they make more videos that give advice that seems genuine like that not bringing down other girls who wear leggings a certain way because they find it “unflattering” or whatever.

What have they said about how other girls wear their leggings? Them two wear super high waisted leggings themselves, it’s not like they have super defined six packs 24/7
They were lowkey kinda judging the way some girls wear their leggings without pulling them all the way up. Implying that it looks unflattering on them like they should mind their business and let others wear gym clothes the way they’d like to. Not everyone does it to impress guys some people just go to the gym for the purpose of getting a good workout done. They were saying that they pull them the highest possible that way their butts look bigger all to impress guys at the gym lmfao.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

bobbymcqueen2 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:36 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:14 pm

What have they said about how other girls wear their leggings? Them two wear super high waisted leggings themselves, it’s not like they have super defined six packs 24/7
They were lowkey kinda judging the way some girls wear their leggings without pulling them all the way up. Implying that it looks unflattering on them like they should mind their business and let others wear gym clothes the way they’d like to. Not everyone does it to impress guys some people just go to the gym for the purpose of getting a good workout done. They were saying that they pull them the highest possible that way their butts look bigger all to impress guys at the gym lmfao.

They’re such pick me’s. Exactly, mind your business.

Randomchick92
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomchick92 »

Anyone else notice how Claudia photoshopped the sh!t out of her face and body in her latest Insta post? It doesn't even look like her face... her only personality trait is her obsession with looking plastic

Bigfluffycloud
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bigfluffycloud »

Randomchick92 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:16 pm
Anyone else notice how Claudia photoshopped the sh!t out of her face and body in her latest Insta post? It doesn't even look like her face... her only personality trait is her obsession with looking plastic
She literally said in the pod that she won't do such thing, that she wanna keep it real etc etc

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

i watched the claudia w alsh episode of free the girls & she talked about how after her parent's divorce her mom moved them into the house of one of her older male friends. claudia said he was weird & lived in the basement while the four of them lived in the house (for free I think). that sounds like such a sketchy situation...lowkey wondering if jenn was providing "services" (if you know what i mean) for rent because who gives up their entire home like that? or maybe i'm just jaded & im seeing the worst in everything lol

also did anyone catch how much claudia was cracking up at the louis vuitton gifts jessi got her for xmas? honestly they were kinda ugly lmao. i thought he'd get her something basic (but safe) like a wallet or a purse, but he choose a belt & an ugly bracelt? lmao all that money spent just to miss the mark

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

Bigfluffycloud wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:00 pm
Randomchick92 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:16 pm
She literally said in the pod that she won't do such thing, that she wanna keep it real etc etc
Claudia? Keep it real?

She 100% edited it. Even if just to highlight her "natural" looks. Her face looks like wax.

Randomchick92
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomchick92 »

_mei wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:32 pm
i watched the claudia w alsh episode of free the girls & she talked about how after her parent's divorce her mom moved them into the house of one of her older male friends. claudia said he was weird & lived in the basement while the four of them lived in the house (for free I think). that sounds like such a sketchy situation...lowkey wondering if jenn was providing "services" (if you know what i mean) for rent because who gives up their entire home like that? or maybe i'm just jaded & im seeing the worst in everything lol

also did anyone catch how much claudia was cracking up at the louis vuitton gifts jessi got her for xmas? honestly they were kinda ugly lmao. i thought he'd get her something basic (but safe) like a wallet or a purse, but he choose a belt & an ugly bracelt? lmao all that money spent just to miss the mark

Yes!!! I totally caught how Claudia hated the LV gifts. You could tell she was excited at first for a new bag or shoes but she is never going to wear that bracelet, you can see it all over her face that she was disappointed. The bracelet was way too big for her wrist and she kept laughing. It's ridiculous that she would be disappointed though because those are still really expensive gifts and they haven't even been together very long. I feel so bad for Jesse because he genuinely thought she would like it, it's not his fault she acts so spoiled and always wants the best of everything

mochidesu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mochidesu »

theres this acc by the username Mason on youtube and Claudia definitely uses it!

everytime someone assumes something about her relationship on either her, or Jesse's channel(Even saw a defensive reply on Brandon's)
she replies as if it was someone who knows her? super defensive. if you see any ''hate'' comment on her new video you'll see it.
even when there were comments on jesse's channel on his videos with keneddy . the account would reply under EVERY single comment saying, you dont know what happens under closed doors, claudia n jesse love each other alot yadayada.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Randomchick92 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:13 am
_mei wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:32 pm

Yes!!! I totally caught how Claudia hated the LV gifts. You could tell she was excited at first for a new bag or shoes but she is never going to wear that bracelet, you can see it all over her face that she was disappointed. The bracelet was way too big for her wrist and she kept laughing. It's ridiculous that she would be disappointed though because those are still really expensive gifts and they haven't even been together very long. I feel so bad for Jesse because he genuinely thought she would like it, it's not his fault she acts so spoiled and always wants the best of everything

Yeah he should have probably known she won’t care for a bracelet (unless it is a Cartier love bracelet a la every basic bitch on YouTube once they get their hands on a little money) but at least he isn’t cheap. I thought it was nice he gave Devorah and Kennedy Lululemon gift cards, and with enough on them to get one of lulu’s more expensive leggings too

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

I feel like Devorah changed a lot since she started dating Brandon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ginger178
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ginger178 »

mochidesu wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:46 pm
theres this acc by the username Mason on youtube and Claudia definitely uses it!

everytime someone assumes something about her relationship on either her, or Jesse's channel(Even saw a defensive reply on Brandon's)
she replies as if it was someone who knows her? super defensive. if you see any ''hate'' comment on her new video you'll see it.
even when there were comments on jesse's channel on his videos with keneddy . the account would reply under EVERY single comment saying, you dont know what happens under closed doors, claudia n jesse love each other alot yadayada.
I see him everywhere and he annoys the hell out of me. he always is defending one of them(mostly claudia)

Return to “F-K”