Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 14

Crackqueso2
Learner
Learner

Re: Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 14

Post by Crackqueso2 »

Kenzie definitely gives the vibe that she was the Regina George in high school and Sierra is a mashup of Gretchen and Karen. I think managing sierras content and appearing in videos is an easy source of income and clout for Kenzie and at the same time, it makes her feel better about herself. I swear in every video she’s in she usually makes back handed compliments or seems to down talk whatever is they’re doing.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Sierra: Sure I may not be as skinny or pretty or have 2 kids like Kenzie, but I'm the one with a career and YouTube channel and audience and company. SHE'S working for ME.

Kenzie: Sure I may not own a big YouTube channel and company, but at least I'm pretty and skinny, AND I've had TWO kids. Sierra had ONE and looks like THAT. Plus I get to be on her channel and make money without all of the extra headache.

They are so fake towards each other.

taxbreak10
Stalker
Stalker

Post by taxbreak10 »

The comment section is wild on the latest video. They even have the audacity to defend the awful video they put out there.
The idea was so good, had they used recent tiktok aesthetic trends like barbiecore etc and actually worked on putting a good outfit together, this would have worked so well.
But alas you need some fashion sense for that, and they only wanted to make each other look bad :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

She was being sarcastic calling herself and the others 'comedians', right? ... Right?

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

I still haven't watches the video because I don't want to support, but I did see Sierra's stories about it. So now I know that they DID have a challenge. Idk why they had to throw an aesthetics challenge in there. Finding cute things at the thrift can be hard enough sometimes (especially for plus sized sierra) so I don't know why they would ask have different style challenges?

I think the video might have Ben better if it was 1 or the other. Either you buy an outfit for someone on the team that you think they would like and is cute OR they do randomly pick an aesthetic and then put it on themselves. The fact that they had to do both just went too overboard, it was way too much. It made it super goofy and unlikable; truly giving the sorority girl group vibe of sisterhood silliness.

(This is just so from what I can tell based on what everyone's said here so far and what Sierra posted on her stories, so direct me if I'm wrong)

Crackqueso2
Learner
Learner

Post by Crackqueso2 »

So the thing with the thrift video is that I don’t think all the girls were on the same page. Yes, they had aesthetic they had to stick to, but it was like some of them decided to take the challenge seriously and attempt to make an outfit but then the others decided to go over the top and deliberately chose the most wacky options instead of making a cohesive outfit that looked like something someone would willingly wear. I think it would been totally possible to make all the outfits look good with the aesthetics they had to pick from. I honestly can’t remember their names but I think it was Paloma? Who had the cottage core outfit and it looked really good.

If they did just want to be comedians and make deliberately bad outfits, why didn’t they just choose more stupid aesthetics like Adam Sandler?

Like someone else pointed out, it was also kind of unfair that Sierra got to restyle herself. Kenzie really seemed to hate her outfit but she stuck with it. Riayn also really seemed to hate her Adam Sandler outfit but she wore it all.
I think it was Rachel? who picked sierras outfit and I kind of wonder if she deliberately did such a bad job as a dig at Sierra.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Someone commented Sierra seemed rude and a poor sport …. Sierra responded
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why do I need believe that? From what I understand everyone wanted to change their outfit but only Sierra got to.

Uh-huh

camelstoes
Talker
Talker

Post by camelstoes »

What confuses me the most about this video is the huge production lead time, but they insisted on hobbling themselves with the stupid aesthetics and the 1 hour time limit. Especially if they all had vlog cameras, why not let them have whatever amount of time before meeting up to style each other at Sisi's house in well-done cohesive looks? Instead of this actual waste of time shit show

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

So this is the lunch she packs for Grace:

- Naan
- Rice
- Salad
- Hummus

Carbs on carbs. Where are the vitamins and nutrients? The salad didn't even have tomatoes or anything. Where is the protein? A tbsp of hummus has 1.2g protein.

If she wasn't forcing a vegetarian diet on Grace, she could have put grilled chicken, fish, a turkey sandwich... Heck she could have even put in a boiled egg as a vegetarian friendly option. Wtf. Sierra's notion of nutrition is truly abysmal. WTF.

Edit- actually didn't she say Grace is pescatarian? She could have put some fish in there. The lack of protein is just bad.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, I remember Sierra stating several times that they were going to race Grace pescetarian until she could decide for herself, yet I don't think I've ever seen either of them ever give her fish.

makeyourmind
Learner
Learner

Post by makeyourmind »

I think she thinks that greek yougurt, cheese and hummus are protein because there is some knowledge in the air that peas and beans are full of protein and obviously dairy is as well. And it's true, compared to candy it has more protein, but essentially it's just fat and carbs and calories.
Unfortunately, it requires a lot of motivation and enthusiasm to lose weight, especially when in her case it can take a year or even more of consistent effort and a lifetime commitment afterwards.

ToastyMcToastToast
Learner
Learner

Post by ToastyMcToastToast »

I think there was a vlog where she said that technically Grace is pescaterian but she only eats fish if Steven cooks some.
Implying that as a vegetarian sierra can't cook fish for her daughter...
And even the fish aside there is a lot of good protein options out there for vegetarians/ vegans she just doesn't care..

Edit: damn that lunch box looks just so sad... Why not even fruit like that is the easiest with kids

camelstoes
Talker
Talker

Post by camelstoes »

It's such laziness on her part. Throwing some rice in a pot is far easier than cleaning/peeling/chopping/roasting/whatever else some vegetables. Cutting up naan is quicker than chopping up an apple. As we've said on here many times, she's so full of shit regarding what she eats. She shows a giant water bottle and some yogurt and berries. You're not fooling anyone! You didn't balloon to 300+ pounds eating like that!

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Yea. And it's not like Sierra is a single working mom with limited time and budget. To those families- you do what you can do. Heck, I grew up on PB&J. It's the fact that Sierra has so much time, so much extra help, a nanny, unlimited budget, and she claims to be soOo healthy and THEN she does this.

Crackqueso2
Learner
Learner

Post by Crackqueso2 »

Does Sierra ever say at home for like a week?
Her Insta shows going on a trip somewhere else. Is this going to be another sponsored girls trip? I feel like they’ve had 3 of them since the new year.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by anonymous123 »

I felt bad for Jadyen in the thrift video. It seemed like Kenzie was getting her things she would dislike on purpose and was having fun being mean about it. I know they said she likes neutrals but for example the hat was totally unnecessary.

camelstoes
Talker
Talker

Post by camelstoes »

I feel bad for everyone involved. This video was embarrassing, stupid, and completely not worth the time and money it took to produce it.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

I tried about 5 different times to watch this video but couldn't get through more than 20 seconds at a time. Watching these adult women act like teenagers, squealing and carrying on for the camera, was more than I could bear. Also, why is Sierra trying to jam her so-called friendships with these people down her viewers' throats? People tune in to watch Sierra, and not a bunch of random people.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Sorry for the double post but I decided to skip to Kenzie turn to style one of the girls, and then her own outfit. What a f*cking bitch, both times. She took such glee in finding stuff that her "friend" would hate, and then got so irrationally angry when she hated the stuff that was selected for her. also, everyone else seemed to think their outfits were funny and she seemed to be fuming that hers wasn't cute. I get the feeling she places a lot of her self-worth in her looks so if she can't look beautiful at all times, she feels super insecure.

I think she and Riyan privately hate each other. There's no love there at all. And I think the chick with the purple hair is super annoying --- you can tell how hot she thinks she is.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”