LeighAnn, the most boring season of 16 and pregnant! - Part 11

Ingird2
Learner
Learner

Re: LeighAnn, the most boring season of 16 and pregnant! - Part 11

Post by Ingird2 »

annabrmnghm wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:32 pm

I must admit I didn't watch the vlog before giving my take about the comments, I think it's backwards that she censored the account that posted about her being a Judas and doxxed that girl who said she was underweight. I guess because she's afraid. I wonder how many followers that account had. I was imagining it was a YouTube comment by a fully irrelevant conservative Christian viewer saying she was doing Satan's work. I don't see it as a whole lot different than that unless the instagram account that posted it has a big following, though.
Someone here mentioned that LA is a registered republican, but based on what she has posted she probably wasn't a Trump-supporter after the pandemic. She always wore a mask and expressed concern about the pandemic, saying she didnt see it as a political issue. But she also acted very beige about all the political stuff that has been going on other than that. She didnt speak up about any of the shootings that had occurred this past year, for example. She lives in a conservative state and her account probably just pops up in their algorithm. I also think she just doesnt want to risk losing her audience because she doesnt have a huge following to risk losing.

That being said, I dont see why she keeps breathing air into every single remotely negative comment that she gets. If you're going to mention crazy comments that have to do with politics nowadays, at least denounce the comment and say that these conspiracy theories are ridiculous instead of being sarcastic about it and playing into the game. Or better yet, just delete the untrue information and never mention it at all.

I think I would be a lot more pissed about someone making a comment about giving my baby to satan than I would be about a comment on me eating too little. She is such a weirdo. For all we know, maybe she believes in Qanon stuff too and that is how her picture got on there. Who knows.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by drasticactions »

Her bleeding and being put basically on bed rest is the kind of thing I was thinking about when she acted like everything was a-ok now that she's actually pregnant. And the whole "we did it" and the photos of her used sharps and empty vials. There is still a long way to go until September. One of my high school teachers got put on bed rest very early on in her pregnancy and it sounded horrible.

Also even once she has the baby it isn't over either. I know two people who had babies in the last year who are still going to the hospital bc of stuff their kid is dealing with. Sure a lot have healthy kids but you can't just expect everything the go the way you want.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

She's on bed rest? What happened? I never watch her insta stories
That Girl!

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

smarlo wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:49 am
In the stories she was talking about having bad cramps and they told her to lay down and rest for a few days. I don't think she"s on actual bed rest but based on what she said they had been telling her to do it sounded close to it. She went to the Sr yesterday and had some tests I guess the placenta is low and that's causing issues? I got to the point where I just didn't care so I zoned out.

Ifyoudontknowme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ifyoudontknowme »

LeighAnn keeps setting mouse traps and then acts shocked when she actually catches a mouse. I’m sure she’s seen the comments others have gotten when they’ve posted about getting the vaccine. She loves to troll for negative reactions.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

drasticactions wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:23 am
smarlo wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:49 am
In the stories she was talking about having bad cramps and they told her to lay down and rest for a few days. I don't think she"s on actual bed rest but based on what she said they had been telling her to do it sounded close to it. She went to the Sr yesterday and had some tests I guess the placenta is low and that's causing issues? I got to the point where I just didn't care so I zoned out.
Wow isn’t a low placenta heading for a c-section? I don’t wish her ill, I hope everything settles and is ok.

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

only if the placenta is over the cervix, which is called placenta previa and basically means you are on bed rest for the entirety of your pregnancy. but usually the placenta moves up when the uterus expands.

clemencytangerine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by clemencytangerine »

Okay, this has clearly been a no brainer thought but it bugs the crap out of me that her forehead HAS NO WRINKLES! She is pretty expressive and after seeing that Botox comment on here before I can’t stop staring at her forehead when she talks bc she constantly raises her eyebrows. Then I think is it make up? Is it the lighting? I’m effing 25 and I have wrinkles so it’s just frustrating to me lol idk why.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Is she really on IG asking if you can feel when you “pop” like she’s some friggen chicken laying an egg.

Hollytubewood
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollytubewood »

The more you look at yourself when you edit videos the more it starts to affect you that others look better than you. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up like I wanna be celebrity.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

jMC125 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:25 pm
Is she really on IG asking if you can feel when you “pop” like she’s some friggen chicken laying an egg.
Pop? Like when your water breaks? With my 1st, my water broke while I was on the toilet and it literally POPPED. There was a noise.
That Girl!

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Vain leighann meant pop as in when your belly pops out.

She said she didn’t know what it meant. She just referenced when people say to someone “oh wow you popped”

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

That is kind of sad (the "popped" comment). She is so vain and wants to hold to conventions so hard. It just makes me sad for her. She's like dying to look pregnant while at the same time not wanting to look pregnant. I know I feel too bad for her but damn...

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Ohh, duh!
That Girl!

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:22 pm
That is kind of sad (the "popped" comment). She is so vain and wants to hold to conventions so hard. It just makes me sad for her. She's like dying to look pregnant while at the same time not wanting to look pregnant. I know I feel too bad for her but damn...
I think she's just hoping she "pops" so people will know she's pregnant and not just "bloated"

Like I don't go around looking at other people and thinking about their weight. How sad is that, that her life revolves around that.

Ingird2
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingird2 »

clemencytangerine wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:14 am
Okay, this has clearly been a no brainer thought but it bugs the crap out of me that her forehead HAS NO WRINKLES! She is pretty expressive and after seeing that Botox comment on here before I can’t stop staring at her forehead when she talks bc she constantly raises her eyebrows. Then I think is it make up? Is it the lighting? I’m effing 25 and I have wrinkles so it’s just frustrating to me lol idk why.
I went back and looked at her most recent video. No it doesnt move at all, not even when her eyebrows move! :o :o So I went back to videos of her when she was in her 20s. If you go straight to the 1:18 mark, her forehead definitely wrinkles when she moved it back then.

So yeah, something is definitely up. Has it been mentioned here before?

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

She’s had a frozen forehead for a few years now.

Why is everything a saga with her?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

annabrmnghm
Debater
Debater

Post by annabrmnghm »

I have seen photos she's been tagged in where she looks older than in her own content, but it's wrinkles around her eyes and her face looking a bit hollow. Her forehead is definitely well maintained. I think she relies on lighting and filter magic to soften her face, but I guess who doesn't these days. I was thinking of one picture in particular but it's not in her tagged anymore. There are a few from over the last couple of years though.

artiebucco
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by artiebucco »

Is this really what it’s come down to, asking whether she’s popped? It just goes to show she has no real interests or hobbies and the only content she is capable of generating relates to how far her uterus is protruding. The name of this thread is more than spot on.

jolala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jolala »

so she finally admitted she doesn't post beauty videos anymore in her new vlog, and i seriously *cringed* when in the vlog she used that boppy tune that all mommy bloggers use ... gross

Return to “leighannsays”